Votes: 10 8.6%
  • we need less events ingame

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
people need alot more events!!???...or not.....many?..or not?.......

I believe..we need alot more events..and i believe...events..are a very powerfull engine for economy and for the game.

Dont close this thread..admini!!!this is a very important issue...at least in my opinion...and another thread like this..is not a bad thing....thanx

p.s.i talk here about oficial events!and i strongly believe....the evnts..will give to many people a goal...and..not only in hunt...even in craft..mining...and dance..and beauty..and even trade:p

please post something too...to maintain the thread up..ty

Last edited:
Supply me with the ped required to make an event in the event terminal things and I'll have a whole bunch of events running, ranging from TT weapon PvP to hunting, to ugly contests, etc.
Unfortunately it's not free to make events.

Super idea, and fully agree, would be awesome.

We really need more events, would be a lot more fun also.

Supply me with the ped required to make an event in the event terminal things and I'll have a whole bunch of events running, ranging from TT weapon PvP to hunting, to ugly contests, etc.
Unfortunately it's not free to make events.

i talk about oficial events:p

i talk about oficial events:p

Ahh ok. MA is spending their time worrying about their new partners now though, we're just lab rats. Soon enough we won't even matter to MA :cry:

Yes more events would be good... :D

But what would give the game more depth and players more drive would be quests/challanges where you could gain significant skills or useful items...:yay:

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

Ahh ok. MA is spending their time worrying about their new partners now though, we're just lab rats. Soon enough we won't even matter to MA :cry:

I will pm you when I am on next island while you lab rat it :cool: ha ha joking

thread starter i think we need more content.. more events well there are alot of them that go on weekly.. ma actually has been doing alot of events since I started.. I think they could be a bit more frequent but i wouldn't want one daily maybe one every other week would be ncie.

there is a ton of user created contest and events listed here in the events section as well. Ive participated in many from finding a pile of Dung to seeing how many unique mobs you can kill in a 24 hour hunt. Those events can be just as fun as the official ones or in fact more fun in my opinion.

When the Dark Knights Squires had the Daikiba Hunting contest a few months back it was a ton of fun and only a handful of people participated so it was easy for me to be part of the action. When there is an official event I usually end up not having that much fun. the last RX invasion I spent the entire time teleporting to the base getting shot by another player teleporting again etc that was not fun. And the last few Umbranoid spawns I did well loot wise, but most of the time people are jumping over each other to get the kills and really not that fun.

I suggest you try one of the user created events you may just like it ;)

And that is why we instead have FPC, with Marco in the lead :silly2:

there is a ton of user created contest and events listed here in the events section as well. Ive participated in many from finding a pile of Dung to seeing how many unique mobs you can kill in a 24 hour hunt. Those events can be just as fun as the official ones or in fact more fun in my opinion.

When the Dark Knights Squires had the Daikiba Hunting contest a few months back it was a ton of fun and only a handful of people participated so it was easy for me to be part of the action. When there is an official event I usually end up not having that much fun. the last RX invasion I spent the entire time teleporting to the base getting shot by another player teleporting again etc that was not fun. And the last few Umbranoid spawns I did well loot wise, but most of the time people are jumping over each other to get the kills and really not that fun.

I suggest you try one of the user created events you may just like it ;)

mate..i talk about more EVENTS......~!!!..NOT ABOUT ONE IN TWO MONTHS!!!or.....'hunt on my LA and make 1000globals..in one month and win 1000peds''and things like that:p......

Wohoo, more Events :yay:
Let me know Marco if you want to hire pro level event manager/promoter ;)

They may be busy with partners... maybe not. If I was MA (and we know they read this forum) I doubt I would do many events either. There is so much negative comments about the MA events that eventually I would just give up trying. I do not participate in the events that I feel are out of my league (like the RX events). But I do watch the threads and I am interested. I would like to see the migration again. Maybe if the majority of the community supported the events, they would happen more often.

But yes, I would like to see more events too. It is obvious a storyline is too much to ask for, so just a few robot / umbra invasions each month :thumbup:

We need a completely new events system. The one we currently have is very limited in comparisson to the types of events people are dreaming up right now.

~Tracer

We need a completely new events system. The one we currently have is very limited in comparisson to the types of events people are dreaming up right now.

~Tracer

Very true, although the OP is talking about MA-lead events. The ingame event system is severely lacking in variety of rules and ways to win.

I am sure that if the ingame event system was better, we would not look forward to MA-lead events as much.

Mining events would be nice to participate in. (Not the ones available at CND - DyC - which are player arranged)

MA have never presented any events for miners since I started this game.

Miners are neglected in many ways since MA never provide us w new items after a VU. Hunters / crafters get them but never miners.

MA also missed out to create a event for miners in Motörhead Invitation Competition.

Ive suggested MA support to change this since theres players that mainly mine in the game but so far no respons.

I hope this thread will make them change their minds in the future!

cyberflo :)

As long as the events arent in hunting/mining/crafting or finding something , than yeah , we deff need more .

Giev events Marco!!!

I'd rather have a quest system, and more beacon like things to do.

I feel the Players put on the best events and MA/FPC should upgrade the event system.

Events (Offical) always seem to bog down with lag or be for uber players. Need something for everyone to do without 200 players being in the same place.

This thread is like hearing my echo... and my echo is just continuation of previous yellers.

Nothing happened in 4 yrs why would they change now :dunno:
And can they make up something intelligent anyways :scratch2:

We need to hope new partners have more ideas and strength to get things rolling again.

I.

P.S.

Dropping 100 papers with crosswordpuzzle pattern and then gathering 500 ppl to demonstrate all engine weakneses due to lag is not exactly a description of an event for me.

Yeah I know, and my point was that the last 2 official events really sucked for me :) I think its impossible to make big events for everyone and works better when users create fun things to do for a smaller group of people :)

mate..i talk about more EVENTS......~!!!..NOT ABOUT ONE IN TWO MONTHS!!!or.....'hunt on my LA and make 1000globals..in one month and win 1000peds''and things like that:p......

I'd rather have a quest system, and more beacon like things to do.

I feel the Players put on the best events and MA/FPC should upgrade the event system.

Events (Offical) always seem to bog down with lag or be for uber players. Need something for everyone to do without 200 players being in the same place.

i hope something realy nice is on the way:confused:

I've never held my own event but I believe they are quite expensive to organise. Make them cheaper and more people will hold events. MA would lose a very samll amount of money on the organising of events but would gain much more.

i would like morning events... i usually play for an hour before work. thats the only time on the day that i know i can be online... small kids alot of work and so on usually stops me from entering events on evenings.

Everybody can submit their ideas about events to MA, complete their form and if MA decides it is a good event to support they will add some prize to it.

I think MA is too small to handle all the requests that their "700k+":rolleyes: accounts asks for and CE2. They are busy now with CE2, the new platform and finding new partners to buy planets, so us the players will have to be patient for a while. An event for MA means preparation, server tweaks to handle more avatars, monitoring, prize distribution, a lot of activity for a small company with few employees.

Until CE2 is implemented, I wouldn't expect much new content to be added. Several new items, a few robots attacks, a few big ATH with UL weapons in them, something to keep us busy chasing for them but that's about all that MA did in the last VU's since they announced CE2.

We already got hints about some contents, like the new mob parts, new LA's, diverse content in crafting, new technologies, all of them give MA a lot of possibilities to expand the gameplay in EU, but for now... CE2 is top priority.

I must admit, MA did a good job training it's playerbase to be happy with little crappy content. :laugh: Most MMO's would have lost their playerbase for this.Apparently, the real cash is much more powerfull then some content after all.

Sitram

Yes, with good prizes like the PotE armor (which many had a chance to win, unlike the land area event).

I'm not burning through a lot of peds for a chance at a set of horns, sorry. :rolleyes:

I think that too many events in the same week would be too fast for someone. For example those who have lots of work to do in the free time (school, job) don't have time for that many events, as some might take several hours. I think that 1 or sometimes 2 events in a week is a good amount.

Back