Most efficient way to skill MF

hefty

What would it be? I want to start skilling MF an trying to figure out most efficeint way to do it. I was thinking to go after missions that reward MF skills as reward, looking at entropedia seems that choosing electric chips seems the way to go as 2 low level mobs give Electrokinesis as reward at last stage, or should i go for concentration first? Do i nee to use concentration chips at all nowadays or are they useless? What are these personal effect chips about? And i probably should heal myself with regen chips while i`m hunting? Any info is appreciated.

What would it be? I want to start skilling MF an trying to figure out most efficeint way to do it. I was thinking to go after missions that reward MF skills as reward, looking at entropedia seems that choosing electric chips seems the way to go as 2 low level mobs give Electrokinesis as reward at last stage, or should i go for concentration first? Do i nee to use concentration chips at all nowadays or are they useless? What are these personal effect chips about? And i probably should heal myself with regen chips while i`m hunting? Any info is appreciated.

There really is loads to read in the MF section here. Nighthawk has a nice post on different chips which you might find useful.

Forget about the rewards for a second, what do you want to skill in your heart? Electric and Air (electric) Fire/Corrosive (pyro) or Ice and Slice (cryo)? Go with what is more enjoyable for you, or try a few chips see which ones you prefer.

I suggest you use attack nanochips (L) to skill, these are the new eco chips brought in by MA rather than the old style first gen chips. Better for loot, less decay, and better skill gain in my opinion.

Concentration is a MF support skill, that you earn using most MF professions.

The key with any profession in EU is use equipment you are skilled to use, and hunt mobs that suit the power of the chip you are using. From there its all about experience, but most of all enjoy it.

If you want to go full MF, then get a heal chip (L), you can run the heal and attack chips off SME (ammo) from the TT.

Try that first before thinking about other chips. You don't need synch chips for using attack chips these days, only for special chips, which we can discuss at another time once you have some skills.

GL

Rick

Pick one of the three damage classes, Specialize to unlock Power catalyst and either generalize in other classes or proceed to get more prof standing in your main class. Mindforce healing always helps so that's recommended to start with after PC unlock.

Don't worry about the mission rewards, you will skill up naturally fast enough already. Better pick the mobs you like and that match your evader/hp levels.

Good luck using the Force!

/Slupor

Use Corrosive I on Caraboks, best dps, dmg/pec and best skilling/markup mobs.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the most inexpensive way to skill MF!

The one, the only, the original...
:sweat: sweating. :silly2:

Back