Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
with full respect m8, but im not sure is this really a 100% good PR for whole community ...

very expensiv "virtual" items rather scare new ppl then attract... if we want to make GREAT PR for EU beter make a list of :

biggest ATH's, biggest silent ATH's ... silent hOFS, nice ITEMS LOOTES (not looted long time ago and now with crazy prices) ...

and the best possible move ever : ask MA to make a HOF LIST (the same as ingame) on their WEBSITE !!! just imagine ppl visiting it and looking at all those dayly HOFs and ATHs... :cool: :drool:
best PR ever

What you propose in your post is indeed great m8. But this is not a wish list thread. MA could make a lot of thinks to make EU even better or more known but this is another discussion and perhaps a new thread is needed for this :)

When I first joined EU I barely knew about any item and their value. As time passed and I discovered more and more about the Universe I soon came to know about items that have those unique features, items that most of the ppl could only dream about or scan others that have them and be amazed about their stats and that cost a lot too :(.

Seeing how much ppl are willing to pay for virtual items is a symbol of how much the economy of EU has grown. This, combined with the chance to loot them or purchase them inside the Universe are among the most powerful ingredients that keeps us all connected to EU. So yes... I do believe that this is a good PR, not just for new players but also for old time players :)

As a stated above, there are other means to make an even better PR for EU and I encourage you to put any idea that you might have in practice :)

Regards,
Sitram.

Let's BUMP this thread up.

Anyone knows of any new items that can be added on the list in the first post pls PM me or post the info here.

Regards.

Had to sell my Mod Merc for stupid medical bills but i did get 160k Ped and a Imp 2870 for it. So I guess total sale was 230k? Buyer wants to remain anon but I can provide a screeny with lots of blocked out names in chat if needed...
I would like to say thanks, it really helped to pay for my last surgery and part of this latest one! :wtg:
EU ROX

Reactions: Eps
Had to sell my Mod Merc for stupid medical bills but i did get 160k Ped and a Imp 2870 for it. So I guess total sale was 230k? Buyer wants to remain anon but I can provide a screeny with lots of blocked out names in chat if needed...
I would like to say thanks, it really helped to pay for my last surgery and part of this latest one! :wtg:
EU ROX

a sale price like that is not annon at all - i smell SammySosa :silly2:

EU ROX

I modified the entry for Mod Merc on first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you have health problems IRL and I hope you you get well soon and you can get your Mod Merc back, it's an awesome gun :)

Regards and +Rep for sharing this info.

I modified the entry for Mod Merc on first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you have health problems IRL and I hope you you get well soon and you can get your Mod Merc back, it's an awesome gun :)

Regards and +Rep for sharing this info.

this is how prices goes up, because of one stupid and unpatient millionare noob

this is how prices goes up, because of one stupid and unpatient millionare noob

Walter I only record what happens and I don't intend to drive the price up for any item.

I'd appreciate if this thread will stay out of whines, there are tons of threads here on EF where you can do that.

Regards.

Walter I only record what happens and I don't intend to drive the price up for any item.

I'd appreciate if this thread will stay out of whines, there are tons of threads here on EF where you can do that.

Regards.

where is the whining here?

New entries for LA:41 43 44 27 on the main post.

Any other items that you are aware of?

EDIT:
I'm at my parents for holidays and I can't play here EU. I soooooo miss it :) It was a real pleasure reading trough 20 pages of new threads and seeing that in such a short time so many new things changed.

Entropia Universe is indeed Dynamic :)

Sitram

Last edited:
Let's wipe the dust from this thread!:yay:

Sitram

Justifier MkV Mentor Edition ~ 65k

Hi,

I had the idea about making a thread of the most expensive items sold in EU so far for quite a while but so far I didn't had time to make this happen.

Well, now I have some time and I'm starting this thread with just a few entries and I hope more will be added soon.

Please feel free to post any item that you might know that has been sold for a huge amount of peds to be added to the list. As I will find more items in the over 800k posts from EF I will add them to the list. Any price on an item that is wrong pls point it out and I will modify it in the first post.

Most expensive items ever sold:
  1. Club NEVERDIE - 1.000.000 PED - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
  2. Bank License #1 - 999000 ped Yuri iNTellect Efremov (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
  3. Bank License #2 - 950001 ped Jolana Kitty Brice (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
  4. Bank Licese #3 - 900002ped Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
  5. Bank License #4 - 590608 ped Janus JD D'Arcwire (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
  6. Bank License #5 - 600000 ped + ped Baroness Anshe Chung (+ 1.000.000 Ped required in EU.)
  7. Emerald Lakes Mall - Onkel RobRoy Bob - 746,007 Ped
  8. Port Atlantis Mall - Eps - 700.000 Ped (here)
  9. Land Area #41 - Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh - 550,066 Ped (here)
  10. Port Atlantis Mall - Changed owner from Skippie to Ace Wiseshadow - 360.000 Ped + Adjusted Fap(~50.000 Ped) = 410.000 Ped (here)
  11. Twin Peaks Mall - Neomaven - 400.000 Ped (estimated)
  12. Land Area #39 - 353.215 Ped - 31-Mar-2007 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  13. Land Area #44 - Virtual FOND Manager - 330,000 Ped (here)
  14. Land Area #27 - 330,000 Ped - Game Development Lecturer bought it from Trinity Trin Jam trough Auction (27.12.2007 21:20:18)- (here)
  15. Land Area #40 - 323.016 Ped - 31-Mar-2007 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  16. Modified First Aid Pack - 300.000 PED
  17. Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator - 300.000 Ped
  18. Land Area #28 - 300.000 Ped - (Info provided by DRDoom)
  19. Modified A-3 Justifier Mk.II - ~295.000 Ped - Prodiq sold it to SammySosa here
  20. Land Area #30 - 275.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  21. Treasure Island - 265.000 ped
  22. Improved First Aid Pack - 260.000 Ped - here (info provided by DRDoom)
  23. Land Area #36 - 250.001 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  24. Ancient Improved MK2 - 250.000 Ped (last summer when neo bought it from hyperion's.)
  25. Modified EW-40 Mercenary - 230.000 PED (160.000 Ped and a Imp 2870 - Info provided by Vap0r)
  26. Land Area #37 - 210.000 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  27. Land Area #38 - 201.000 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  28. Improved MKII - 200.000 PED - 125.000 + Fire Forge ARR 8000 + Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted + DOA Strikehammer( 125k + 20k + 25k + 30k = 200k ped) - AtamiKiangola bought it from Jolana Kitty - Info received by PM from AtamiKiangola
  29. OreAmp OA-105 (UL) - 150.000 Ped + Adjusted Ravenger Minisweeper V1 (25.000 Ped) - 175.000 Ped (here)
  30. Assassin R150 (UL) - 160.000 Ped (Info provided by MrSmith)
  31. Land Area #29 - 150.002 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  32. Land Area #33 - 150.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  33. PSG45 Sniper - 150.000 PED (Info provided by dakusingh trough PM)
  34. Land Area #31 - 149.012 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  35. Land Area #43 - Qetesh Qetesh Qetesh - 140,001 Ped (here)
  36. Land Area #26 - 135.711 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  37. Land Area #35 - 135.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  38. Land Area #32 - 125.002 Ped - 25-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  39. DOA Foeripper - 125.000 Ped
  40. Hangar - 120.000 Ped (Last sale: AtamiKiangola -> Neverdie)
  41. Land Area #34 - 111.111 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  42. Land Area #27 - 110.000 Ped - 12-Jul-2006 (Info provided by Midori Fairlona)
  43. Supremacy Armor Set (M) - 110.000 Ped
  44. Eon Armor Set (M) - 110.000 Ped
  45. Unique Queen Atrox Egg - 100.000 ped
  46. Sentinel Armor Set (F) - 92.000 Ped - Sold by Laree to jenny chipie orca (Info provided by Jenna Star Mercury)
  47. Shadow Armor Set (M) - 90.000 Ped
  48. Hogglo Tooth - 90.000 Ped (SirAttack sold it to Zachurm Deathifier Emegen - here)
  49. Matter Amp MA-105 (UL) - 85.000 Ped (here)
  50. 5B Armor plate blueprint - 80.000 Ped (Sold by Optima for ped + DOA Foeripper)
  51. Selling Modified Isis LR32 - 80.000 Ped
  52. Montgomery Anabolic Adapted (L) blueprint - 70.002 Ped
  53. Starkhov AS-117 Modified - 75.000 Ped (last sale was made trough auction)
  54. Omegaton M2870 Improved - 75.000 Ped - bought in auction By Da(info received from AtamiKiangola)
  55. DOA Rockjacker Mentor Edition - 68.000 Ped - FoxyLady has an thread with an ongoing sale here.
  56. Vain Armor Set (M) - Current Bid 65.000 Ped - Ongoing Sale here
  57. Adjusted First Aid Pack - 56.000 Ped - Sold in December 2006 by AtamiKiangola(I cannot disclose the name of the buyer at the request of AtamiKiangola)
  58. Sentinel Armor Set (M) - (There is no full set in game atm)
  59. Vain Armor Set (F) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
  60. Protector of Empire Armor Set (M) - (does anyone know if any of then has been sold?)
Total without 1.000.000 Ped that each bank license owner must have in his account:
13.561.691 Ped = 1.356.169,1 $ - (Need Update)

Total with 1.000.000 Ped that each bank license owner must have in his account:
18.561.691 Ped = 1.856.169,1 $ - (Need Update)

The list is not yet completed so pls help me complete it by posting prices for the item or the thread that contains the sale of the item.

Notes and Rules:
I don't want to use this thread to raise the price of those items, just to point out how much they were sold. It will be taken into account only posts containing items that have a proof that were sold for that price.

A new item can be added to the list if it has been sold for 50.000(50k) Ped or more. Items sold for less than that will not be included in the list.

If you know of about a sale of an item that is already in the list and it has been sold with more than the price stated in the list pls let me know and I will modify the price.

If you post info or links about sale threads in this thread I will include your name next to the item in the list unless you will ask me not to do it.

If you wish to remain anonymous but you have information about a sale of an expensive item pls PM me with the item name, sale price or estimate price and any other information you might have and tell me what can I include in the list.

Ty,
Sitram

By the way, it's Club Neverdie, and you can get an ordered list by using list=1 in the tag. It's an interesting and mind-boggling list.

Also, POE has been sold for 43k once and probably more since then.

lol, who the hell can spend 1M peds to buy pawn shop licence? :D

By the way, it's Club Neverdie, and you can get an ordered list by using list=1 in the tag. It's an interesting and mind-boggling list.

Also, POE has been sold for 43k once and probably more since then.

I will modify the name on the main post.

Thanks for POE Link :)

If I add that parameter, list=1, how will the list be ordered?

I keep it manualy ordered by the sale price, so the highets sale are on top and the lower are on bottom.

+Rep

Sitram

Last edited:
Justifier MkV Mentor Edition ~ 65k

Can you provide me a link here on the forum, an image of the sale, or was it a PVP trade?

Sitram

I will modify the name on the main post.

Thanks for POE Link :)

If I add that parameter, list=1, how will the list be ordered?

I keep it manualy ordered by the sale price, so the highets sale are on top and the lower are on bottom.

+Rep

Sitram

I mean it will display numbers so it is a ranked list (like it is in thequote of it), instead of dots before each item. You can put a normal 'l' in Club Neverdie--you don't have to literally use the bold/underlined one. I was just doing that for emphasis. :)

I mean it will display numbers so it is a ranked list (like it is in thequote of it), instead of dots before each item. You can put a normal 'l' in Club Neverdie--you don't have to literally use the bold/underlined one. I was just doing that for emphasis. :)

Nice feature the number display nest to each item. Thanks for this :)

The name of CND is back to normal. I tried it for a day to see how it looks, but it's better to make it's name bold, so it will be similar to every item in the list.

Sitram

interesting thread, nice to see what kinda amounts people are willing to put into this game :)

if I was rich, I proly could do that too ;)

Bumpidiybumpydabump!!!!!:yay:

Let me hear if any you sell any rare items with more than 50k ped. :eek:

:wtg: This is your chance to enter in the history of EU!:wtg:

I really got confused reading your posts. I thought they were supposed to be huge prices but see it as 300.000.(actually i got confused with the point(.) being used in the place of a comma(,))

I really got confused reading your posts. I thought they were supposed to be huge prices but see it as 300.000.(actually i got confused with the point(.) being used in the place of a comma(,))

Some countries use commas (,) to separate thousands, while other countries use a full stop or "point" (.) instead. In a similar way you will find that a decimal point can be written as either a comma (,) or a full stop/"point" (.)

300.000 could represent either three hundred or three hundred thousand. You just have to rely on the context of the situation to make a proper judgement. ;)

In answer to the rest of your post, the three hundred thousand figure represents $30 000 (US). That is quite a large sum by my standards. :D

Some countries use commas (,) to separate thousands, while other countries use a full stop or "point" (.) instead. In a similar way you will find that a decimal point can be written as either a comma (,) or a full stop/"point" (.)

300.000 could represent either three hundred or three hundred thousand. You just have to rely on the context of the situation to make a proper judgement. ;)

In answer to the rest of your post, the three hundred thousand figure represents $30 000 (US). That is quite a large sum by my standards. :D

Thank you for clarification Midori(+Rep 4 u) :yay:

Help me update the list with new entries.

If you know of any expensive item sold recently or have you sold or bought such an item, please send me a PM with the details that you consider can be made public or make a post here and I will update the main post.

Ty,
Adi

Modified DAR FireForge 9300 was sold in March 2008 for 250k PED and undisclosed H&R Circle benefits from Burnsey to Hoos and Muksy in equal shares.

Modified DAR FireForge 9300 was sold in March 2008 for 250k PED and undisclosed H&R Circle benefits from Burnsey to Hoos and Muksy in equal shares.

Item added on first post, thanks for sharing hoos :)

Hi,

[*]Improved MKII - 200.000 PED - 125.000 + Fire Forge ARR 8000 + Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted + DOA Strikehammer( 125k + 20k + 25k + 30k = 200k ped) - AtamiKiangola bought it from Jolana Kitty - Info received by PM from AtamiKiangola

Reading through the list, I noticed a slight oversight with this entry. I
have a Fire Forge ARR 8000, and I wish it was worth 20k peds ;) I think
the entry is just missing a quantifier like 'Modified' ;)

Great record of the vast amounts of peds ppl are willing to part with for
some of the great things in EU +REP...

Status
Back