Motörhead Competition: Event 1 & 2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Motörhead Competition: Event 1 & 2
4 Nov 2008

On 8th November 2008 two events will be arranged for participants with agility 20 or below where it will be possible to win two Motörhead invitation packages.

Avatars are allowed to participate in both events, but can only be a winner once. No equipment will be needed.

Rules:

The first event starts on Saturday 8th November at 20:00 UTC.
The second event start on Saturday 8th November at 00:00 UTC.
For newcomers with agility 20 and below.
Where: New arrival zone at Port Atlantis.

Originally Posted Here

We'll see how that works out.

First time I regret having more than 20 agility! :D

How i would like do have only 20 agility!!!!

I regret having more than 20 agility! :laugh:

Awesome!!!

oh crud . . . 20 agility was ages ago "cries quietly"

oh well . . . GL to all those who will endeavor to do the Motörhead thing!!

jewels

;>

Maybe my diciple can do this if I can reach him, sounds fun :)

:xmas: smily for great justice!

very very nice event..for the beginers..and ofc for the game...i think more events like these for new players..should be made...They need this..and ofc...we need this.:wtg:

20 and below...................... damn i have 21 :D

My wife is playing 6 weeks and she has 42 agility :scratch2::scratch2: so you must be yerry verry new ^^

sweet, my new deciple can join.
Hope they keep csmall brackets for each competition so that even I have a chanse of winning a pack :)
:xmas:

Glad to see more events for new players (Shame they weren't around when I started lol)

First time I regret having more than 20 agility! :D

How i would like do have only 20 agility!!!!

I regret having more than 20 agility! :laugh:

oh crud . . . 20 agility was ages ago "cries quietly"

oh well . . . GL to all those who will endeavor to do the Motörhead thing!!

jewels

;>

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...7-motoerhead-invitation-competition-info.html

Motörhead Invitation Competition Info
4 Nov 2008

The first two events are for newcomers with agility 20 or below. 2 winners.

The second opportunity will involve hunting. It will be divided into three events based on attribute health skills. 6 winners, two in each health skill level.

The third event involves some thinking and moving across vast areas. This is open for everyone. 1 winner.

The last event is open for everybody but it will probably attract heavy armored participants. 1 winner.

We really really can't complain this time! :laugh:

The first event starts on Saturday 8th November at 20:00 UTC.
The second event start on Saturday 8th November at 00:00 UTC.

I have understood that the second event is Saturday midnight, 4 hours after the first event, but at 00:00 it will be Sunday 9th. :scratch2:

So from what I calculate, the newcomer events are 3:00 PM and 7:00 PM eastern time?

I just wish I gave a damn about Motorhead

I have seen them on WOA some years ago - but I were the designated driver home next day... :mad:

good luck all <=20!

edit:

oh, how did I miss that?

"The third event involves some thinking and moving across vast areas. This is open for everyone. 1 winner. "

:yay:

Chipping out agility @ boxes....

what....you cant....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWSAAH!:laugh:

Hello

Just to clarify, the second event starts four hours after the first event.
(The second event start on Saturday 9th November at 00:00 UTC)

/Emma

Hello

Just to clarify, the second event starts four hours after the first event.
(The second event start on Saturday 9th November at 00:00 UTC)

/Emma

"Sunday 9th November at 00:00 UTC" is even better. ;)

If only... if only there had been enough foresight to make the tickets valid for any leg of the tour... I like Motorhead, but not enough to travel half-way around the world to see them in concert.

This event was a total Joke!

I have 20 agility, made it to both events as follows:

Event 1: PA was full,you get (population limit) when trying to teleport there and finally I made it,there were bizzilion ppl at event.
what is the task? Find Simon hiding somewhere in PA.
There was instantly a stream of people running to the museum (where he was hiding)with too much lag,and guess what! only the 1st four people who found him qualified to next round.
I was 6th or 7th,and was disqualified of course.
the whole event was over for everyone (except for those 4) in 2 minutes!

Event 2: Same as event 1, I don't know what corner he was hiding at but it took like 4 minutes to find him (improvement!).

Only FOUR people,out of everyone who showed up! in less than a few minutes it was all over for everyone!!

I whined to both emma and simon, maybe I'd get a last row ticket or something,but was no use :)

I have participated in events before,and they were fun! like the one when emma was lost and needed clues to find her! but this time it I was totally disappointed, a random draw for the winners would have made it better!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the winners (and envy them of course), but an official MA event should be way better than this,it should at least contain some fun of participating and worthiness of my time.

I agree completely.

The prizes weren't just a worthless bunch of bites. They were VIP concert tickets! With hotel included and all! They could have treated those things with a bit more respect. Or at least, demand the use of brains there. It was an event for newbies. That doesn't necessarily mean we're all new comers (ignorant).

Quite frankly, a lottery would have been more exciting.

And there were many people (including me) who were victims of the invisible avatars bug. The green dots were there, but you can't see or select them. That's NOT fair!

Oh and, gratz to the winners! :D *hypocritical smile* :D

You guys that wanted to go should check the Selling forum or PM me an offer.

You guys that wanted to go should check the Selling forum or PM me an offer.

I think it'd be much more graceful to buy the tickets online.
Either way, they cost money now. :rolleyes:

Back