Selling: Mothership Kronan and UL WW BP!!!

Gz Granny!!!

You will do well, I already know it :)

gratz Granny
:yay:

Gratz Granny :) I wish you success with your new MS.

Good intro post, im sure you will do well Granny, GL :cool:

Last edited:
Good intro post, im sure you will do well, GL :cool:

yep, like the intro post too! And GL ofc ...

Taking baby steps first is what progress is about. I'm sure we look forward to more info as it becomes available, but don't rush :)

woot woot! I need more tools Granny! I'm on the Kronan right now lol.

Gratz, Granny. Sounds like you got a good deal and I'm looking forward to see what kind of services kronan offers.

Absolutely many Graz Granny. Its good to see that she ship will be going to a long serving Kronan crew member rather than to someone who is a total stranger to the regular crew.

AWESOME NEWS ... .Congratulations Granny. I wish you all the success you deserve on your new venture.
This will defo put a lot of minds at ease knowing someone lilke yourself is the new owner and im sure a lot of folks from Kronan crew will want to continue serving.

AWESOME .

This was both fantastic and exciting news that put me at ease, as I am sure it has done so for many of the Kronan Life Time Members. Not only do I fully understand the predicament Sbi was in, but I am more than confident that the EFA Kronan People will be well looked after. Granny Rowan and I had a short discussion earlier today and we both agree that it would be great to see the Kronan rermain a part of EFA.

What role the Kronan will take for the future is yet to be discussed and decided.

Congratulations to Granny Rowan for her purchase, but also to Sbi and the Kronan Life Time Members, Crew and supporters.

Big GZ Granny!

:yay: great news. big gratz granny!

gz Granny :) the Kronan is such a great ship!

I silently hope that you decide to take part in the scheduled flights in the long-term future :).

Hip hip hooray!

The Konan in new hands.

Ok the deed is done..
I am now the new owner of the MS Kronan.. (and UL WW Bp)

My heartfelt thanks to Sbi for his kindness through what I am sure was for him a stressful and somewhat sad process.

Sbi mate.. enjoy a little peace and quiet in EU, and I hope all goes well in RL. :beerchug:
You will ofc have a place on Kronan with full guest rights for as long as I am her owner.. but you must tidy your room before inspections..:duh:

My thanks and the thanks of all those who have worked with you as Pilots, repair crew, investors etc.. since you first became owner. Our appreciation for such a well appointed ship.. long may she continue the to uphold the good name you gave her.

I will start a new thread in the next few days and let people know my plans as they develop. Until then would appreciate your patience.
My first priority will be to re-add the regular crew.. as without them it is just a hugely expensive piece of space debris :rolleyes:

now then... where did I put the paint brush.. am thinking she needs to match my nail varnish.. :girl:

Wow Gratz Granny!!! Makes me happy that the kri an stays with us :-D
See you soon!

You sure is full of surprises, Granny!

Though we briefly touched the matter in pm I truly didn't see that coming! :laugh:

i wish you all the best, mon general and now, Captain Rowan of MS Kronan! :)

Big Grats. Granny . am so happy for you and wish you all the best for the future.

Sorry for the delay in responding but was away for the Gamescom Convention in Germany and have only just got back.

as for the Kronan she is in good hands and am sure will continue to look after Entropians as always.

Congratulations Granny

I am very happy for you. This is some exciting and surprising news for sure. :woot::woot:

Look forward to taking my first trip on your new ship soon. :wtg:

wow... now that the 0.0 is gone, it looks like Sbi really made an uber lucky move in selling the ww bp...

wow... now that the 0.0 is gone, it looks like Sbi really made an uber lucky move in selling the ww bp...

With some help Sbi turned the Kronan into a 24/7 skilling ship before 0.0 repair existed. Now Granny (with some help) will just have to get the Kronan back to that.

JustinStarry said:
Hella said:
With some help Sbi turned the Kronan into a 24/7 skilling ship before 0.0 repair existed. Now Granny (with some help) will just have to get the Kronan back to that.
With the changes in the recent VU Release this has already started taking place and is proving very successful. It is also one of the reasons I was so elated to find that Granny Rowan Renders was the purchaser of the Kronan. To continue the Kronans Service as an NBK Mothership Ship and an active full member of Entropia Fleet Alliance were only two of her main aims.

Continueing the trend of the Kronan being the main Skilling Ship in the Entropia Universe offers the unique opportunity for all EFA Member Ships to bolster their Crews with Skilled Personal that have trained on an EFA Ship and under the tutilidge of very experienced and veteran Entropia Space Supporters

Back