Mothership varyag warp-taxi

danottimagic

Mature
Mothership Varyag with a SI of 67k its offering flights to any destination in subdrive for:
5 ped per day
14 ped per week
50 ped per month
also for fast travels we offer u warp for 25 ped
schedule:monday thru sunday from 16:00 MA time flying to
calypso-cyrene-arkadia-next island-rocktropia-calypso

for more information pls contact me in game or here on forum
Regards
Danotti

Last edited:
Thumbs up !

My first trip on a mothership I had with this driver. Very polite and helpful for a newbie in space, learned me how to and where to of it :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Warp drive-taxi

Price for Warp Drive to 1 direction:

1 Player-50 PED
2Players-50 PED/2
3Players-50 PED/3
4Players-50PED/4
5Players-50PED/5
6Players-50PED/6
7Players-50PED/7
8Players-50PED/8
9Players-50PED/9
10Players-50PED/10....(that will be 5 ped each player)
And same up to 40 Players
Hmmm. that would make the cheapest interplanetary transport! I love competition :)

1 minute Ark ---> Caly Bump :)

Still best price PM me ingame or forum

On single trips ... maybe, if there are plenty of travellers. Looking forward to see flat rate subscription and fixed weekly schedules - then I could compare to other services available in EU

till then a friendly *bump* :)

On single trips ... maybe, if there are plenty of travellers. Looking forward to see flat rate subscription and fixed weekly schedules - then I could compare to other services available in EU

till then a friendly *bump* :)

thats the ideea i guess to do warps for ppl that wants to move around fast and many of players do not just single most in teams.
If ppl wants schedules they have that option too:) so for single Warp still best price :)

Varyag its offering since this week again warp services to anyone intersted for the price of 25 ped/warp unlimited quests,u can find me in game named as danotti magic pandora

Have a nice day and Safe travels

Back