Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Mrs. & Mrs. Atami are proud to present you

la52_molisk_announcement.jpg

OLA52 is now the homeland of the molisk
Today we offer 4 DNA with maximum density and medium maturity

On top of this we also want to announce that
a custom named TP which will be arriving in a few weeks time !

This will give direct access to the MOLISK area,
but also improve the access to the surrounding LA's.

Today ,we are also very proud to announce that Bee has offered to be the event manager for the molisk LA.​

! Stay tuned for events !

---------------

:thumbup:Feedback request:thumbup:

We still have multiple Molisk DNA available and can further play with maturity & density.
We want to do this wisely, therefore your opinion matters !

We own LA52 & LA51 which is located directly west of LA52.
So 2 LA's which will have 1 new TP in the middle soon.

Please let us know what your maturiy & density preference would be
for LA 52 and LA51.

We can put all DNA on 1 LA or create difference maturities on both LA's.

If you know anyone who has still molisk DNA or parts available, please contact me on PM.

*** Thanks in advance for your view ***​

Last edited:
i think it sounds great! would be fun with some molisk events :)
and one thing i have been missing for long a good spawn of Big molisks :D

Molisks rocks!

xmas_molisk.jpg

(I can only kill small though, but haven't been able to find a good dense spawn of young-adult since VU10 :()

i think it sounds great! would be fun with some molisk events :)
and one thing i have been missing for long a good spawn of Big molisks :D

Do you suggest to put big molisks on the second LA and keep low maturity on the first one ?

Molisks rocks!

(I can only kill small though, but haven't been able to find a good dense spawn of young-adult since VU10 :()

Cool pic lol.

The current spawn is young-adult, so enjoy ;)
All feedback welcome

Do you suggest to put big molisks on the second LA and keep low maturity on the first one ?

Would say one LA with as many molisks as posible - Low maturity would be awesome for melee skilling or rocket skilling :)

I'd say put in as many molisk that is moliskanly possible. A bit over youngs.
And lower tax, I think its too high unless you offer something unique.

I have mixed thoughts on this one... on one hand a full DNA rack would provide endless hours of molisk smashing, but when the soc wants to get together for a hunt, what better than some large molisk?

After some thought while typing here is my suggestion...

for now have the one with a full DNA rack at full density and young maturity (young-scout) with a couple being mid maturity(scavenger-guardian)

Offer prizes for DNA parts and work on a high maturity LA next door.

I am fine with the 3.99 tax, although no tax is better, the unique service you offer is having the only dense spawn on calypso.

:bs:

i would love a good spawn of BIIIG molisk, have been searchin everywhere but cant find a good one.

Today ,we are also very proud to announce that Bee has offered to be the event manager for the molisk LA.
! Stay tuned for events !

I am very happy to call myselfe Event Manager now!!
I can't wait to start some amazing events! :)
Idea's and feedback from the community is allways welcome.

Regards,
Bee

wow

Wow! Congrats! You will be the fist person to add a TP. That is really exciting and I wish you the best in this new endeavor.

wow...nice LA. Just passing on my way N there but shooting small ones is so fun i didnt even realized where my 300 ped ammo gone :)

if someone ask me lowest maturity and highest density is ok (more DNA !!! )

Really need some good leader areas. There's young molisks everywhere

i'd very interested in a combo young to gatherer with a very few hunter. Only young/adult is not best for me.

I like high maturity Molisks! We need more higher maturity areas. I say have an area for this, please! Good luck :)

All I care about is density, the higher the better :) I think many would reiterate my sentiments.

Don't you think filling all DNA slots would be to much ?

I don't really know, it would probarbly alienate mining altogether :laugh:

But for me a dense spawn is always what I want, i hate killing 2-3 mobs - run and look for more - kill 2-3 mobs.

Do you remember nea's pre vu10? You TPed either south or north and had a really red radar and could just kill and kill. That was an awesome spawn and so quickly to turn over peds.

Gratz Mr & Mrs Atami :wtg:

And Bee, i bet u have some cool events coming up :D

i agree it's almost impossible to find a good spawn/density of small or large molisk.

if u decide to keep em small then go max density (like waheed said great for skilling rockets and melee)

if u going to go up to leaders then probably not max, since most ppl that camp molisk or hunts em on a regular bases cant handle a mob of leaders/warriors chasing em to their death.

gratz on the LA and cant wait for some events :D

Thanks already for all your opinions.

One of the possibilities which could take into account most of the feedback is :

1) Add a 4th DNA to the LA52 , keep it high density & low maturity (how low can be tweak)

2) Add 2 DNA to the LA51 and max density and almost max maturity

With the TP +- in the middle of the 2 LA's both would be accessible fast.
What do you think ?

Atami

There is a good molisk spawn west of Isslye young-gaurdian

1) Add a 4th DNA to the LA52 , keep it high density & low maturity (how low can be tweak)

2) Add 2 DNA to the LA51 and max density and almost max maturity

I'd love to see the maturity on LA51 MAXED. At least try that for sometime and lower it if you don't get expected income. :)

Good luck with the Land Areas! :yay:

Back