"MS9 Official EF Signature Party"

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
You are cordially invited to the​
"MS9 Official EF Signature Party"

The winner of the "MS9 Signature Contest" will be announced Friday night at 11pm (EST-USA) at this forum, and right after, a party will take place to celebrate the official signature.

Where: Twin Peaks Bar
(If it gets too laggy, we'll think of a backup plan!)

When: Friday evening, 11pm - EST/USA (not sure what MA time is)

Dress Code: The more creative the better!

Activities:

* An introduction to "PE Break Dancing"

(Founded by none other than "Blood Moon")
Haven't seen anyone else do it, so therefore the credit given to Moon.​
Jetboy and I studied under Moon and have our own rendition of
dance moves to the music​
and will definitely be entertaining the troops.​
Blood Moon will be late getting to the party because of work,
but WILL be there.
Prepare to laugh your ASS off!!!!

* Sexy bar-top and table dancing
by any ladies in sexy clothing willing to show off
what their mama gave them! ;)

* The "MS9 Unlocked RDA Thong (table) Dance" offered by Mudkicker
... can't WAIT for THAT one ...

* Everyone with a whip, BRING it ... LOL ... damn, I wish I had one!

* Too bad we couldn't shoot sweat bottles off the bar
and give a prize to the one who takes out the most.

* Anyone artistic enough to create a floor design like Gabriel did
at the last party is welcome to do so.

* Gonna go mine some crude somewhere
so we have enough barrels for bar stools. :laugh:

Ok . . . since we had a BITCH of a time getting the juke box to play our favorite tune ("Gamer Chick") at the LAST party ... I'm prepared ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

"Gamer Chick or ELSE" ... can ya DO anything about this MA??? ... PLZ?

Hope to see a lot of you there, and have an opportunity to meet new people.

Can't WAIT . . .
MS9 -
:headbang:

Last edited:
5am CET.. ill be there, if im awake :)

i wonder if your gonna kill the jukebox the first song it plays.. if so, you'll need to move the party to another bar..

MindStar9 said:
we'll think of a backup plan

if you still need to think about it its not really a backup plan as its not really planned :scratch:

Squee said:
5am CET.. ill be there, if im awake :)

i wonder if your gonna kill the jukebox the first song it plays.. if so, you'll need to move the party to another bar..

if you still need to think about it its not really a backup plan as its not really planned :scratch:

Good point about the backup plan my friend, but I already thought about taking it to the pier at Corinth Beach where we might even have a swim and display artistic endeavors in the sand.

I also thought that I would get collective input from the many creative people I've already met in the game and who are so wonderfully spontaneous when moving fun from one place to another. Afterall . . . that's what makes a fantastic party so fantastic . . . to be able to act on the spur of the moment and go with the flow!!!!

Hope to see you there!
;)

Too early for me :(

i try to be on :rolleyes:

won´t wanna miss my dancing sister :D

Skam said:
Too early for me :(

Awwwwww . . . sorry to hear that Skam . . . by how many hours ? We're going to be going for quite a while I'm sure . . . especially since Blood Moon will be coming late due to his work schedule.

Maybe next time Hon
;)

* The "MS9 Unlocked RDA Thong (table) Dance" offered by Mudkicker

OMFG!!!! :naughty:

HELL, Who knows!!! I my go FULL BLOWN NAKED!!!!! :headbang:

MudKicker said:
OMFG!!!! :naughty:

HELL, Who knows!!! I my go FULL BLOWN NAKED!!!!! :headbang:

You're making this more IN-teresting :tongue2:

"FULL BLOWN" ????? . . . Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the male avatars were NOT anatomically correct!!!! That was Blood Moon's complaint ... but then what would you do with it ANYway? :laugh:

MindStar9 said:
Awwwwww . . . sorry to hear that Skam . . . by how many hours ? We're going to be going for quite a while I'm sure . . . especially since Blood Moon will be coming late due to his work schedule.

Maybe next time Hon
;)

think thats around 5-6 am :silly2: We have a socmate on sleepover in our apartment, he´s sleeping in our livingroom, I dont wanna bother him while he´s sleeping by playing PE in the late nights/early mornings :silly:

Skam said:
think thats around 5-6 am :silly2: We have a socmate on sleepover in our apartment, he´s sleeping in our livingroom, I dont wanna bother him while he´s sleeping by playing PE in the late nights/early mornings :silly:

Totally understandable, so we'll see you next time around maybe! ;)

MindStar9 said:
You're making this more IN-teresting :tongue2:

"FULL BLOWN" ????? . . . Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the male avatars were NOT anatomically correct!!!! That was Blood Moon's complaint ... but then what would you do with it ANYway? :laugh:

FEW peeps know this ingame, `cept for a few chosen hotties, but, I bribed MA to gimmie a big set `o "junk"!!!! :tongue2:

Who Knows!!! I may get the nickname "Stick-outta-Mud" tonight!!!! :dunce:

MudKicker said:
FEW peeps know this ingame, `cept for a few chosen hotties, but, I bribed MA to gimmie a big set `o "junk"!!!! :tongue2:

Who Knows!!! I may get the nickname "Stick-outta-Mud" tonight!!!! :dunce:

Well . . . I have a little surprise for you TOO tonight! :laugh:

Let the party begin! ;)

SPEAKING of the party . . . we'll start out at Twin Peaks and see how the lag is, but since there generally seems to be major lag there, Jetboy and I checked out the jukebox at Corinth and it can still be heard from the beach, so we may very well be moving the party there.

At least we'll have more open space to get creative if we want to. And there's one major rule guys . . . the person who lays down stuff to create a design is the only person who can pick it up unless they say otherwise, so please let's all respect that.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there after the big signature winner announcement here at the forum.

Reactions: Cay
Back