MSR - Athena Spaceport TP Run #5 - 100309

dont forget to rate ! :yay: ***** stars!

Hey Suzuki ... I appreciate the thought, but please don't ask people to rate threads 5 stars Hon ... they will rate a thread as they see fit. Besides, it's not the rating that makes a thread good or bad, but the contents, because as established in another thread, there are people (for whatever reason) who go around and rate people's threads bad. So, it's up to an individual to read an original post, as well as how the thread progresses before making any kind of determination as to whether they agree, disagree, like, or dislike the contents ... some people don't do that though, which is unfortunate.

Also ... not sure what you did to warrant a negative reputation, because I've only known you to be a good person, unless you've taken to spamming in the forum recently or something. I also haven't known you to be a negative person either, but a rather energetic and fun one, especially during our events, so whatever you did here, better work on making it better. ;)

Hey Suzuki ... I appreciate the thought, but please don't ask people to rate threads 5 stars Hon ... they will rate a thread as they see fit. Besides, it's not the rating that makes a thread good or bad, but the contents, because as established in another thread, there are people (for whatever reason) who go around and rate people's threads bad. So, it's up to an individual to read an original post, as well as how the thread progresses before making any kind of determination as to whether they agree, disagree, like, or dislike the contents ... some people don't do that though, which is unfortunate.

Also ... not sure what you did to warrant a negative reputation, because I've only known you to be a good person, unless you've taken to spamming in the forum recently or something. I also haven't known you to be a negative person either, but a rather energetic and fun one, especially during our events, so whatever you did here, better work on making it better. ;)

i said "dont forget to rate!" this is one part, and the other part of my post is "***** stars" means that im rating it good :)

about my reputation: one guy said in his post that his daughter logged out when she heard that someone said word "scamer " in local chat. She logged out cuz she was scared to be scamed.
I replied to his post that i dont believe him, i dont belive that at least 13 years old girl can do something so st*pid. (as we know u cant be scamed when youre walking or staying)

in next his post he said that his daughter have a mental deficiency.

But then i replied in his first post i didint know this fact, cuz he didint say that..when he said that he know what kind of person i am then i asked him what kind of father he should be if he stimulateing his daughter to play computer games, shouldnt young girls have fun in real world? so on this way i became a bad guy behind others eyes..

what can i say, everyone see what they to want see, and my rep was downgraded because i dont believe in every thing what was said. That guy is an old player, he have many friends so its not hard to him to downgrade my rep

about my reputation: one guy said in his post that his daughter logged out when she heard that someone said word "scamer " in local chat. She logged out cuz she was scared to be scamed.
I replied to his post that i dont believe him, i dont belive that at least 13 years old girl can do something so st*pid. (as we know u cant be scamed when youre walking or staying)

in next his post he said that his daughter have a mental deficiency.

But then i replied in his first post i didint know this fact, cuz he didint say that..when he said that he know what kind of person i am then i asked him what kind of father he should be if he stimulateing his daughter to play computer games, shouldnt young girls have fun in real world? so on this way i became a bad guy behind others eyes..
i believe that every one has a righty to do as they like if this Father decides to let his Daughter play then that is ok, even if the young girl has something wrong with her, there is no need to judge what someone did just because they are a bit different to us. If you didn't know any better about the scammer side of things you could have don't that same thing, so don't laugh or second guess others, and if you do you will never get anywhere.

Think about what has been side before going off on one of you little "i know better then them" missions.

On a better foot, i have to say this is one of the first tp runs i made it to, al though i missed the main run to Athena i still made the other to run's and they were great, i cant wait to make the next one great work MindStar you really are on of god's angels sent to make a more fun loving place.

Ok, I am requesting ... that no more posts be made about that other thread ... you could have PM'd me Suzuki, and perhaps that's my fault for not telling you to do so, rather than responding in this thread. This does not need to become a discussion about a thread that is now closed, so please do not post any more relating to it.

With regard to the rating ... I appreciate again your generosity in rating the thread 5 stars, but ... please keep in mind that when you post something, the interpretation by others of what you post is subjective, and I'm sure others would have interpreted what you wrote in the same way I did. My comment to you was just a friendly "heads up" to let people do as they may with the rating of a thread.

Therefore ... if you, or anyone else have anything more to add to this off-topic content, please take it to PM and keep it out of this thread. :wise:

Thank You!

OMG ... you can rightly color my purple ass amazed :eek: ... WOW ... that is awesome artwork Kruts, and I would say an incredible likeness of the MSR logo indeed. :yay: I'm just blown away by this my dear ... I think, I think, I think ... YES ... I am going to dub you the first MSR Photo Artist ... oh yes, I am going somewhere with this, so the community needs to stay tuned in. :D

Awesome Photos Hon! :thumbup:

My photos from beginning to end TP run.

More found here.

Woops i erm sliped...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My Athena Spaceport pic :)!!!

:eek: ... WOW ... I look pretty wicked in that pic ... the stripes are a rather interesting effect. :laugh: If I had my whip in my hand, that would have been bad-ass ... it's rather dominatrix-looking (maybe?) ... and with my Dominax Original Rattlesnake Mentor Edition whip? ... well ... I think CyberTrash and Aegyan See would be lining up for sure. :D

it's rather dominatrix-looking (maybe?) ... and with my Dominax Original Rattlesnake Mentor Edition whip? ... well ... I think CyberTrash and Aegyan See would be lining up for sure. :D

get to it girl im already standing in line :whip:

my entry

A view of Athena from far away (got dc and relogged at an outpost far away) found Mirko at the outpost and we caught up with the group at Athena after stopping by Eos for Mirko :)

Other pics of some of us freefalling and adam running on water :scratch2:

Updated first post with winner ... Congratulations Vatrogasac Mirko :wtg:

Gratz Mirko ! :wtg:

Nice Mirko Gratz m8 :yay::yay:

wow thnx
was looking this thread from end, and wasn't sure why I am gratzed :D
Then i remembered photo contest lol

was disconnected last night from party, and couldn't relog :( was there boxing match again?

wow thnx
was looking this thread from end, and wasn't sure why I am gratzed :D
Then i remembered photo contest lol

was disconnected last night from party, and couldn't relog :( was there boxing match again?

Yes there was ... as a matter of fact, there were 6 total chaos matches in the ring at the end of the MidNite Moods show ... lots of fun. Congratulations on winning last week's Athena Spaceport photo contest my dear ... I'll catch up with you in-world sometime today hopefully, but right now, I'm getting ready to cover the EU World Boxing Championships event at Billy's for Oleg until 16:30 when Twitchie takes over, so maybe i can see you then. I won't have any time to take away from the coverage, so please wait until then if you're around ... thanks. ;)

Yes there was ... as a matter of fact, there were 6 total chaos matches in the ring at the end of the MidNite Moods show ... lots of fun.

oh, now im sorry i missed all the fun

I'm getting ready to cover the EU World Boxing Championships event at Billy's for Oleg until 16:30 when Twitchie takes over, so maybe i can see you then. I won't have any time to take away from the coverage, so please wait until then if you're around ... thanks

No problem, you just do your job, I can wait...

Back