MSR Schedule - Sun - Aug 16th

Status

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Just as an FYI ... a reminder that The Twitching Hour will not air from 18:00-21:00 on Sunday, August 16th due to Twitchie having a computer glitch with one of his hard drives. However, his show will be back on track for Sunday, August 23rd.

Also ... my Flashback show will not air on Sunday, August 16th from 21:00-midnight MA time. There is a big end of era party going on at Atlas Haven until the servers go down, and 9.4 is no more. I thought it would be nice for everyone to gather in one spot and enjoy a community spirit. I have already stopped in to say hello to see how things are going, and took a photo of the amazing dance floor that T79x has built for the occasion. His work is pure artistry, and MSR appreciates the dance floors he builds for us as well.

entropia_2009-08-16_01-19-59-14.jpg

In the meantime ... MSR radio will definitely be in operation and playing an eclectic array of music for our listening audience, and will include many of the oldies that we've enjoyed during all of the Flashback shows. The shows will be back after VU 10.0 next week, beginning with my Friday night MidNite Moods - Love Connection show on the Pier at Corinth Beach from midnight - 03:00 MA time, and will have a whole new look and energy level.

After VU 10.0 arrives ... MSR will be introducing some new events, as well as a revamped news broadcast with first airings on Sundays at 16:00 MA time. There will be no news broadcast for Sunday, August 16th. We will be hunting and dancing our asses off into the next dimension. However, the first news broadcast after VU 10.0 on Sunday, August 23rd will have some interesting content, so be sure to tune in.

See you on the flipside! :yay:

Status
Back