Mud's Enterprise

Mud

Provider
Society
Nemesis Inc.
Monster Mud Muddy
Why be bored trying to sell items when you cna be out hunting getting HoFs?

Hello, all you fellow buyers and sellers! A brand new business, just opened called Mud's Enterprise. It is now officially open! After testing certain methods of reselling methods, I finally came up with the final product. Here is how it works.

You contact me telling me you want to your items. We meet up in game and the person will give me the items. I will pay the TT Price for the items (This is debatable). I will pay the TT price so that you can still hunt and get HoF's. I then log the sites into the website and give you your login and password. When you login you will see all your items listed with the item, category, amount, TT Value, TT+(Rough Prospective TT+ or $ Price), Prospective Total (TT +The TT+ value), Sold(Yes or No), Sold Value (Rate Sold For). So once I sell the item, it will show up on the website what price I sold it for. I sell the items in game.

Once most of the items were sold and want to get your money. You will go through the Bill Pay system. Here is what it contains:
Total Paid Already: What I paid you when we traded items.
Total Sold: Total price I have already sold
Estimated Left to Sell: If positive,I still have some items to sell.
Service Charge: 5% (The percent I take out for this service, Helps pay for the website)
You Will Receive: The price that you will recieve.
Where to Meet: Type where and what time you want to meet in game.

http://reseller.penoobs.com/
Look at the interface with
Username: test
Password: test

If you would like my services,
Email: monstermuddy@gmail.com
PM me on this site.

I am also open to questions and comments.
:)

NOTE: The site is still in partial beta with some bugs. Also the items on the main page are the items Im currently selling.

Wow! that looks really cool. I like the idea. Cool thing is you could get people to work for you and start a real business. If i have something to trade that i dont wanna put in the auction i will most def get ahold of yas mud!

Suicide

Reactions: Mud
Thanks! I currently have 2 customers. I just deposited so I can get started with this :)

This sounds like a pyramid scam :(

Kyle Wildman said:
This sounds like a pyramid scam :(
Please do not make false accusations. I have had satisifed customers, so before you call this a scam, please research some.
EDIT: My bad hes only 14 years old

Mud said:
Please do not make false accusations. I have had satisifed customers, so before you call this a scam, please research some.
EDIT: My bad hes only 14 years old

He has every right to be suspicious. There have been countless players offering similar services that have turned out to be scammers unfortunately. I'm not saying this is true with you, but many players are wary of giving traders their items to sell nowadays.

Perhaps having some of your customers post here will help ease people's worries.

I dont like being accused or thouyght of as a scammer. I have happy customers and i think myself as very trustworth. FYI, this isnt even formed like a pryamid scam...... not sure where he got pryamid

Well, I'll have to step up for Mud on this one. He has sold items for me with extremly favorable results. To be honest I was surprised by both the speed in which he sold them and the amount over tt he was able to get.

I simply loath standing around trying to sell stuff, so here is my game plan when I get an item...
1. Do I want the item?...if not....
2. If the item is one with a LOT of demand I go ahead an put it on auction. otherwise...
3. Ask Mud if he would like to sell it for me. If so give it to him, if not...
4. Throw it on the floor in my apartment

Once again... Mud has been nothing but honest and fair since I have been dealing with him.

:wise:

CareBear said:
Well, I'll have to step up for Mud on this one. He has sold items for me with extremly favorable results. To be honest I was surprised by both the speed in which he sold them and the amount over tt he was able to get.

I simply loath standing around trying to sell stuff, so here is my game plan when I get an item...
1. Do I want the item?...if not....
2. If the item is one with a LOT of demand I go ahead an put it on auction. otherwise...
3. Ask Mud if he would like to sell it for me. If so give it to him, if not...
4. Throw it on the floor in my apartment

Once again... Mud has been nothing but honest and fair since I have been dealing with him.

:wise:
thank you :)

I would consider myself pretty good at selling as well, if you ever need any help, ill be there. :p

I can also vouch for him as well, he's already sold over 100 ped TT value of stuff for me, and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Wow, really cool idea. I'll defenately look you up ingame :cool:

To those who mention scamming: Mud specificly states that he gives you the tt price when he recieves the goods. Any +% will be delivered as he sells it off. How on earth can that be a scam? I guess I wont give him some shadow parts to trade before I know him better, but come on give the guy a break.

DarkAngel said:
Wow, really cool idea. I'll defenately look you up ingame :cool:

To those who mention scamming: Mud specificly states that he gives you the tt price when he recieves the goods. Any +% will be delivered as he sells it off. How on earth can that be a scam? I guess I wont give him some shadow parts to trade before I know him better, but come on give the guy a break.

I total agree.

First build trust & than go up for higher items.

A Pyramid it can not be, but no one knoew if it is a scamm.
Maybe he has more luck than others with the same idea:)

I hope that. Than i better give 5% than hang out in towns while the HoF-list scrolls down :dunce:

Good luck with it ;)

An other Question.
Do you have an Office on PE for serious meetup?

Rasta said:
I total agree.

First build trust & than go up for higher items.

A Pyramid it can not be, but no one knoew if it is a scamm.
Maybe he has more luck than others with the same idea:)

I hope that. Than i better give 5% than hang out in towns while the HoF-list scrolls down :dunce:

Good luck with it ;)

An other Question.
Do you have an Office on PE for serious meetup?
Why of course! Come to my apartment. Treasure Island Platium Building (Next to TP), Floor 9, Room G. :)

Of course I probably will never touch selling Shadow parts. :)

So, are you still around Mud?

Back