ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

Massive Gtz man!

Gratz :)

Interested in how you'll spend it if not withdraw

:yay::yay: Congratz, very nice ATH :yay::yay:

Enjoy EU!!

Big gratz first of all.

Mixed feelings towards this nevertheless. The likelihood that someone withdraws 30k Dollars is quite high after such a loot and given MA's state of business that really is the last thing they need. Also it would have kept the community as a whole happier if those 330k would have been spread amongst all of those that have been active.

On the other side, only a loot like that will get all those gambling addicts going again to which I hope deposits far greater of 30k Dollars will be deposited by high rollers like Solo for example.

Last but not least, I truly hope the OP will be going public with this in order to attract new players, yes even TV would probably be interested in a short clip about a "spotty overweight teenager living at home hitting 33k Dollars whilst playing a computer game (oh the PR out of this would be phenomenal if done right)" (am only creating a story, don't know the OP, not saying he is ugly overweight etc.).

I for one believe that MA created this loot on purpose (not person specific though) in order to something with it. I can only hope that MA is clever enough to market this one ...

Anyway, to the OP ... Go chip out your crafting skills, buy level 13 amp bp at 1.0 QR and do a 10k click run on full condition, the economy needs you now :) :) :)

Angel

Insane!!! Huge Gratz!

Was that in the Contaminated zone? And if that is the case how nervous did you get before you were safe :laugh:

Greed on MA's part! Gz on the big loot but we all know that MA couldn't have given out 3x 100k loots cuz that wouldn't have given them the PR that your single 300k loot did...

First they fuck us with a shitty update... then they take all our lost PEDs (due to dc's during kills) and use it for a fucking PR scam!

Glad a 3 day old noob didn't get it though.

Oh... I think it'd be cool of you to enlighten the community as to who your old avatar was... cuz many of us already know that Alan Krom Alan is an "alt" or should I say a "new" avatar owned by an "old" player.

Menace

Yep totally not a post seething with contempt and envy....
Seriously {removed}. We get it. You hate how all your investments don't mean shit. Glad to know that. But don't rain on someone else's parade.

And seriously, "Our Peds"? Last time I checked, I didn't see Menace's soup kitchen for the new. Where was "My peds" before this happened? Oh wait, i'm sorry, you're implying you actually provide anything to anyone in your selfish attempts to gain more for yourself. Kinda conflicts with your "Our Peds" statement.

Go get eaten by a snablesnot.

Grats to the OP btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
surprised at how many people there are that can put their own jealousy aside and simply congratulate the player.... :D

HUGE congratulations on pulling off the loot of the century! :D

gz,i bet you checked like 4-5 times if it was indeed 6 numbers instead of 5 :D

Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!! Gz man !
Now pay me a nissan 370z lol

surprised at how many people there are that can put their own jealousy aside and simply congratulate the player.... :D

HUGE congratulations on pulling off the loot of the century! :D

Because it's the Entropian dream, that we all hope happens to us. Jealousy has no place in this thread, just massive smiles to one lucky bugger that took a chance on some nasty ped hungry mobs.

Yeah it is good to see all the gratz for this fella.

Rick

Grats man. You won the game. No more quarters needed to play. :)

Grats Alan & Rikane i assume?! beyond sick...but well deserved :) // gördon

also im your best friend now that you have all that moniiiz

Last edited:
BIG Gratz m8.
And I see in loot an Adjusted Hedoc SK-50 (UL). I wonder what is MU for this?
Together with the oil is ...?

When I saw the title I thought you made a mistake adding 1 extra digit when writing it lol. So sick... Enjoy the peds, so many people are jelly right now... and me too :D

Congratulations on your win here and check out Every single Ped out of the game before MA eat you up, buy no cool gadgets that everything falls in value in here ....
Just pick out everything and enjoy it. :yay::yay::yay:

I also have mixed feelings towards like In Love With and as He/She says ---> " I truly hope the OP will be going public with this in order to attract new players " and i feel also its a PR from MA:s direction.

MA have tried this many times before and have this PR direction succeeded ---> The answe is NO, obvious that it will lead to some new players where the majority will leave the game quickly but the biggest danger is that it will undermine the morale of the players who really sitting with the big money "and then I'm talking about those who make big deposits" who the game needs

only outcome that has become of this is that the majority of the players wished that MA does awarding small prizes type several on 20-40k Hofs, MA also know that the majority of players do not like for new players to do these kinds Mega Hof's because they have not yet done "right" for themselves to deserve this kind of Mega Hofs.

MA runs his private "style" as they always do, and we all know how it works.

Gratz Alan, you won.
How long do you think your avatar name will remain in the ATH list with such a shitty loot ? :laugh:

One loot to rule them all!
Big gratz!

So what do you play now, scince you won this game?

Gratz man

Withdraw and sell out all you can. Then start a new avatar... Im sure this one will be flagged to have return in the next year from 70-80% :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gz man, you really nailed it.

Best of luck with your future endavours in Entropia Universe.

Gratz, I wish some of your luck come to me.

Very big congratulations!

I hope its enough to mantain the gameplay you want without depoing for a few months!
Enjoy the fame, and stay ingame ;)

Gratz and get ready to make a lot of new friends! ;) Seriously, when I saw that huge number go by in chat, it took me a few minutes before I believed that it wasn't somehow a joke or mistake. I even rechecked the calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1.

Now that I've gotten over my jealousy, I can see that this ATH is only at most ~7% of this week's hunting loot. It's probably been building up for weeks, so the "cost" to all of our loot isn't high. We won't be "paying for it" for months, at least not in any noticeable way. And as advertisement for the game it's probably a great thing... but luckily it came this week and not last week when new players couldn't log in :)

Back