Music in EU

AdjustedShadow

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Adjusted AdjustedShadow Shadow
hello everybody.. just wondering. if MA will put some dnb music in EU ? it would to be in billies ring a little DANCEMOFOOO:D

hello everybody.. just wondering. if MA will put some dnb music in EU ? it would to be in billies ring a little DANCEMOFOOO:D

:scratch2:

What did he say??? :confused:

I swear, we need to drug test people before allowing them to post ;)

Erm, no thanks. That would stop me from ever entering a ring again :D

Don't mention drugs, last time he made some posts after I told him to lay off the crack. Dunno what he posted, but JimmyB deleted them and told him to stop talking about drugs lol. :laugh:

Oh weird thing here. Youve aged 5 years since I last viewed your profile...

What is DnB ? =S

There used to be music in the rings, when someone rang the bell...or did they reintroduce that yet ? =P

But all in all, I think MA has to get some real music into this game, and not that material (note: shit) their sound&music-guy does... I just say " ultimate gangsta" do i have to say more ? -.-

Drum and Base(Bass, typo!).

Been watching too much "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" garbage... Freudian slip.
-Valdes

Last edited:
omg man if u dont know drum & bass, man u seriously dont know life...
So everybody, open your limewire: press in search: Angerfist-Yes, take some pills Take a blue pill, take red pill ? :D nah joke:D than call some nice, nice ladies, than take your best subwoofers. And Rave!! :D and ofc some drinks too.
Neo Sharp, I have to meet you :D we have to party:D

I'm more than happy to have found places where I don't have to listen to that "music" MA is providing in mobile centers and such. If you want to listen to music there're things like radio, internet radio, WinAmp, ...

And who needs DnB? :D

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I don't think we should have DnB...although I think that EU should expand on its streaming technology...so that people could throw parties in apartments, bars, LA's...anywhere but CND.

I know you can do it externally, but I think it would be much better if we could stream into the game on some occasions.

omg man if u dont know drum & bass, man u seriously dont know life...
So everybody, open your limewire: press in search: Angerfist-Yes, take some pills Take a blue pill, take red pill ? :D nah joke:D than call some nice, nice ladies, than take your best subwoofers. And Rave!! :D and ofc some drinks too.
Neo Sharp, I have to meet you :D we have to party:D

lol ... not for everyone. Maybe 15 years ago ... hehe

Oh weird thing here. Youve aged 5 years since I last viewed your profile...

So how did you age so fast? I ask again because you seem to have missed my question. Plus Im interested to know :)

u really want to know. ok it was friday night. when my friends called me out, just to make some cigar and some cold beer. So invited my gf. hell that was night. we found some great place where to party with 300 ppl. to me it was like raveheart. the best night ever. actually i am going to continue tomorrow :D

last time when I was @ cnd i heard system of a down. if anybody doesnt know than its metal. so why there can't be like techno,dnb, this kind of music.
I would enjoy it

last time when I was @ cnd i heard system of a down. if anybody doesnt know than its metal. so why there can't be like techno,dnb, this kind of music.
I would enjoy it

there's all kinds of techno crap (imho) playing at cnd - you just have to be there on the right days -- but cnd is different, as it is actually streaming music, unlike planet-side, where all the music is launched by the local client from your local machine.

there's all kinds of techno crap (imho) playing at cnd - you just have to be there on the right days -- but cnd is different, as it is actually streaming music, unlike planet-side, where all the music is launched by the local client from your local machine.

Right ... Neverdie controls all the music there. (in his areas)

someone should show to neverdie what is music. :D

And next someone wants nu-metal and hardcore... no thank you. ;)

Ultimate Gangsta is for sure "something out of the ordinary"... xD

But the rest of PEs musics is one of the reason that kept me playing in the beginning! So no need to put in "real(?) music"....:loco:

Actually I noticed MA seem more interested in visual arts more then music. it would be great if they allowed for muso to express as well. I know alot of musicians in game..

Theres another game MA should check out.
That internet game have music that rocks.
MA:s music is so bad that it is better to have it turned off and play CD:s instead
Sorry im not allowed to tell the other games name here. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I always play soundless and with my iTunes on in the background.

Maybe if MA added some Death Metal then I would be tempted ;)

Seriously though, I did quite like the spacey stuff we had before all these (as I like to call them) "boppin' beatz" came in, since I'm 100% anti D'n'B, Techno and all those other musical genres that don't require a brain.

I would love the choice, as a musician, to be able to buy a Personal Jukebox or something, and to play MY music in my Apartment or something :) Could be fun...For those extreme people out there.

Extreme music for extreme people.

Extreme music for extreme people.

There's an album by Brutal Truth called Extreme Conditions Demand Extreme Responses. Uhm... well, that just came to my mind...

well ....
yes the old ambient music is very good , but all this new tracks sucks .
personaly i like dnb but its nothing for EU because its a matter of taste.
for example i would be realy annoyed of metal playing all the time i start EU.

and btw if somebody is interested.
i think there is intelegent music and there is music that is just a matter of taste whether its metal , house , hiphop or dnb . there are exeptions though!

i think ND is doing a good job up at CND , hes trying to match all the diffrent tastes of music. i could never play music i personaly dont like :)

Back