Music Question

Skateboard T

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Si Skateboard T Thomas
What happened with the idea of getting 'superstar' dj's playing at cnd?

I remember junior jack playing just over a year ago, but wondered if any1 else had played since or if there were any plans to have some one else come soon?

also if its not possible to get the 'superstar' dj's whats the chance of being able to spin my own set up on cnd?

Any help would be appreciated on this,

Skate

no-one know anything or can help out with this? :(

That would be nice

That would be nice, I would also like to suggest that they give some of the ingame players with musical talants the oppertunity to shine as well. My vote would be "Rabbit" he is very talented:yay:

:ahh:

Go Starrabbit

Get DAVID GUETTA baby! His new song "Love Is Gone" is out and he's one of the best DJ's in the world right now...get him at CND!

Thanks Honeyz for the plug ;). And yes Neverdie should help promote "local" talents as well.. Some sorta event perhaps. Otherwise it will be a big empty club.

Idol on CNE

I can see it now the first world wide "Idol "on CND ... oh wait that would not be World wide it would be "Universal Idol":yay:

I can see it now the first world wide "Idol "on CND ... oh wait that would not be World wide it would be "Universal Idol":yay:

hehe you could be on to something there :)

ND you out there to have a say about music on cnd? :scratch2:

Pink PussyCat panther has been given the position of CND Booker. She is actively soliciting name DJ's to perform at CND. Also starting with Saturdays she will handle DJ rotation and Booking EU talent...

Interested DJ's can PM Pink Pussy Cat Panther

I'm working on alot of stuff behind the scenes to develop CND as venue for Major Live events, those deals take alot of time however. But Are progressing nicely...

It must be noted that Interested DJ's should really be prepared to Actively Promote your own sets at CND.
Becuase Until such time that their is Full Dance system like the one alluded to by Marco in the Q&A Chat, you are spinning primarily for the hunting and mining Crowd and You gotta Work Extra Hard to get thier attention.

Mix CD samples will be required to get past the Quality Control :)

As far as commenting on the Exisitng Music Scene at CND, we have Hot Playlists running 24/7 that are updated regularly with great tunes..

As far as Local DJ's are concerned THere have been Sneaky Sets played recently from Technocat and CPH..

Support the DJ's when they Spin at CND and We'll start to Book more and More of them.

Last edited:
Back