Musician looking for Fellow Musician!

Eelco

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Hey entropia musicians.

i'm looking for a fellow musician to make a nice song for entropia with.
I'm open for all kinds of styles.

though myself im good at making chill out beats.

Right now im also busy with a Dance like song. and if some other musician
would like to spend some time with me working on it.
then maybe we could brew it to be a new entropia hit :yay:

Leave a message!

I play bass, and have a limited knowledge of computer music (dunno any good program that is currently active and available for download is all)...

But if you need anything, give me a shout ;)

can you get on with fruityloops perhaps?
it's a quite simple program for music making.

or perhaps Reason? :)

Eelco good idea :) hope u will find some ppl and make a NICE new song for us ;)

GL

I have some experience with Tetra Compositor....
(All who remember this awesome little 4 track sample proggie that fits on a DD Diskette raise you hand :D )

Or some great things to do with a Roland TR-808 and a TB303 , but unfortuately I have only the software versions.

Serious now; It can be fun to work on something, but I have lack of spare time to put much effort in it ftm :( but sign me up. I'll see if I can help out.

I play a mean didgeridoo if you need a rhythm with that sound. I noticed the didgeridoo sound in a few of the Mindforce items ingame so it might work nicely.
PM me if you're interested! :cool:

I play guitar and piano if im of any use :laugh:

well if you could like me some of your uploaded songs as a sample.
then maybe i can see who and what i can use.

though. i really would need someone who can get on with music programs on the computer.
i want it to be more like a tech dance song.. but right now its still a bit.. hmm .. regular.

Good to see the Hip-Hop beatz maestro back on the scene , now all we need is a good rapper! :D

Nice one Eelco.

Jamhot

First post hehe.

I do some hip hop and dance beats with logic so if you have any mixdowns or anything you want to send my way then just give me a shout over PM!

Back