my account has been locked

DoctorD00

Hatchling
EDIT 10:40
The issue has been resolved, thank you for previewing this topic.

Last edited:
So how many accounts do you have? You say you created 3 accounts, 2 were deleted, then you logged into an old account and then logged into your 'main' account. Doesn't surprise me that you have been locked. MA will probably want to investigate all of the accounts you have (past & present), what activity you had on them, etc to make sure nothing odd went on. You could be locked for a while depending on how many logs they have to go through.

I'm not afraid of any research, because I didn't make anything illegal out of the old accounts I don't play in and I didn't send any goods.
Thx for answer.

MA will do any checks they deem necessary to protect others and also yourself. They will delete the excess avatars and then hopefully restore you sole remaining avatar. I would suggest that unless specifically asked to log in to an old account by MA, that you stay away from thm totally..
Meanwhile questions such as how long will this take would be better directed to MA, along with an apology for the time wasting you have caused.

Back