My Account Has Been Locked!

Status

matt tooty

Dominant
MATT TOOTY ROBERTS
My account has been locked! i am screwing, why has it been locked? when is it going to be unlucked? these questions i am not sure but i tell you this i never scammed anyone. Here is the story,
There is a MA convention in Las Vegas, there are avatars running around the place which i gatger are the public trying the game, i went up to one and was curious weather they can drop items and to make sure nobody picked any items up for there loss i told him to move into the bank. he dropped an animal oil residue so i gather he can drop items, i never took the residue but all of a sudden a MA assistant popped up and told me i was naughty, not a Private Message but on local chat for all to see, i tried to PM the assistant to ask him wot my 'crime' was and wot my punishment would be? he never replied 10 minutes later he said goodbye MATT :).
is this fair or not? i am screwing i am one of many depositers that pay my way to be in entropia and i believe this was realy unfair!
Wot do you lot think? here is a screenshot i got b4 they cut my server.

Lol pwnd.

I heard you took hermes from the avatar.

I think there is a rule:

Never piss in the Big Kids' sandbox.

I watched the whole story in Twin Peaks.

They don't appreciate talking the Convention Avatars into dropping stuff and since you almost suceeded they made an example of you.

Totally justified :p

On the other hand: Why can't MA just make the Convention Avatars non-trade and item-dropable?

Would make life easier ;)

LOL and you were seeing if he could drop stuff for what reason? Ok, you might have wondered if the stuff they seem to get for free on their demo run was "real"... but surely the amount of MA attention might make you think.... maybe not the best research to do? Maybe not the best time/place to do it?. If anyone trying the game at a prestigious convention like the Vegas one was getting scammed, or appeared to be, within minutes of their test run, of course the nearest MA official is gonna demonstrate how they deal with that sort of thing. As you didn't get anything out of it (it seems) maybe MA should make a gesture of refunding the PED tied up in your avatar; for only "suspected scam" instead of "scamming". Maybe even "conspiracy to scam".

Hurrikane

oh, not knowing who to believe, if you really didn't do this purely to get some free stuff off an unsuspecting noob, sorry for the veiled accusation:)

I think you just got your fingers burnt for being nosey, due to be unlocked in a day or two. As someone else said; an example. ;)

Edit: The only clause they can actually get you with (if they really have given you a permanent ban, which I doubt), if you didn't pick anything up, is their "We can lock anyone for whatever reason or no reason at all" - and I'd like to see them do that (not to you personally, I'd just like to see them dare it - I could really start b***hing then :D).

hermes! lmao i never took nothing, he only dropped a oil residue.
see if they did it to make an example of wot happens to people, maybe they should open their eyes a little more and go for the real scammers. And to be perfectly honest i myself do actualy like that armour but if i realy wanted it that badly i could buy it, and to think i would put my avatar and all my skills and items at risk for the hermes armours ffs, wake up!

Last edited:
Lol pwnd.

I heard you took hermes from the avatar.

and who told you that? this is all gossip in twin , and i know the people who were chatting on local server. I am not gone, i am on a lock maybe until after convention. fingers crossed lol

perm ban would be nasty but I think they made it clear again..

dont fuck with MA, its almost military;x

curiosity got the better of you cos u wanted free hermes :p

and im not fussed what you say... thats why you wanted to know if they could drop stuff.

MA were watching........ fingers burnt :laugh:

nice try tho.... but a bit silly

I think the accusing is rather bullshittisch..

Perhaps it is, I can fully understand why to ask because of curriosity.
With no bad intentions, they will pop in your mind most of the times but thats just in your mind.ce yin en ce yang=)

If you know what game you play and you invested money in it, you like the game..
how foolisch would you be to extract an armour of a convention avatar?

All items have a unique code. so thats trackable
Almost all actions are monitored and stored. so thats trackable
At the convention there are soo many people and sooo many MA officials.. how dumb would you be aye?

cmon curriosity is a healthy and good (attribute?) :)

At the E-for all it was my job to guard the convention avatars and make sure no one dropped anything. MA seemed very serirous about this as it was a pain to equip them well in the first place. and it could mess up the markets etc.

simply put don't mess with the convention avatars... unless your looking for trouble

You do something potentially account-lockable ... IN FRONT OF an MA official.

You are very naughty Matt Tooty.

Just Curious... Is getting locked equivalent to getting the death sentence for your Ava this game? For small or petty crimes do you get locked permanently?

At the E-for all it was my job to guard the convention avatars and make sure no one dropped anything. MA seemed very serirous about this as it was a pain to equip them well in the first place. and it could mess up the markets etc.
Another example of MA's way of nice idea but poor execution.

Tussi

Please unlock Matt's account, he is one the the main healers at Swamp Camp...

Please unlock Matt's account, he is one the the main healers at Swamp Camp...

More healers will come. I think what Mr. Tooty did was potentially hazardous to the recruitment of new players. Good show, Matt. :rolleyes:

Hmmm... looks like the avatar in that pic that Tooty posted is missing his Hermes groin guard. Not saying Tooty coaxed it from him. Maybe someone else did or the person operating the avatar had just unequipped it? I hope there wasn't any foul play here and that it's a temp. lock for you Tooty until after the convention. I remember that's what happened to an avatar that pk'd one of the convention avatars a while back.

I saw an avatar running from the ring out to the Twin Peaks Mall to hunt some creatures. Knowing it was probably a guest at the convention or possibly one of the ambassadors, I just said hi and followed. When the avatar seemed to be looking for creatures, I ran past him and dragged some from afar and shouted for him to come to where I was. I wasn't too worried about killing him with too many mobs, they were on me anyways and with 100 agility, strength and everything else, I'm sure they were much better off than myself! :laugh: I did have my FAP ready though! ;) After that I thought to myself that I shouldn't interact much with him. Part of the fun/excitement is to explore/seek out new things on your own. So I teleported out from there.

:scratch2:

So .. you're locked for asking if someone could drop something?

Then ... instead of following the rules of the convention, the avatar drops something, someone picks it up, you get blamed, then banned ?

Sounds great ..

Naughty lil kid....be nicer, lol
;)
That sucks, but still...:silly2:

Naughty lil kid....be nicer, lol

I'm not sure what was naughty about it .. were we told NOT to ask Convention avatars if they could do something ?
Is there a list of questions somewhere that we're NOT supposed to ask them ? :rolleyes:
Wouldn't it be on the convention avatar for dropping it and not for the person who asked?

I'm not sure what was naughty about it .. were we told NOT to ask Convention avatars if they could do something ?
Is there a list of questions somewhere that we're NOT supposed to ask them ? :rolleyes:
Wouldn't it be on the convention avatar for dropping it and not for the person who asked?

my employer has never told me to NOT color on the walls with crayons .. does this mean it will be tolerated if i do so? :D

seriously, though ... why would one ask a convention / trial ava to drop something, if not to pick it up oneself? i can understand being curious, but perhaps there are better ways to attempt to find out this information :)

although i have no idea about the item in question, aside from what i've read here, it just doesn't appear to be a very bright move ... most likely harmless but potentially really bad for business

Last edited:

Yeah Mom is right, there is nobody at fault here except the person who dropped it.

Ok though I understand your plight did you really think MA was gonna be pleased?

I know we are all curious creatures who bomb orbs and doors to see if we might just break though....

Why didnt you just run up and ask him if you could upgrade his armour for him to UL......

Silly thing to do to a convention avatar..MA is spending huge dollars to attend a convention that will recruit more loot pool fillers and you do something that could have easily be seen as malicious.

And yes where is the guys groin guard?

I am not jumping to conclusions and I am not going to cast any illinformed judgements against you your character or your motivations but will say with confidence that this ban WILL make you and I hope others think before they bite the hand that feeds them again.

No matter how innocent your motivations may have seemed MA just made sure noone pushes their luck any further than you did my friend :)

Yeah Mom is right, there is nobody at fault here except the person who dropped it.

The person who dropped it didn't have a clue what they were doing, nr knew the value of the items. Awesome way to get people hooked though :yay:

Here, have an avatar more skilled than 99% of all other avatars currently playing, that will take you 5years + of hardcore skilling to even become half of that.

I can haz leetburger?

I think its MA's fault that they didn't have some kind of "observer avatars" prepared for convention like this. If you have a good avatar system in place how hard can it be to restrict actions for an avatar?

I mean, here's what MA officials always say:

"Part of the Entropia Universe experience is to gain personal knowledge of things, some data is presented as is, some is up to the participants to figure out, as knowledge is power. We believe this aspect of Entropia Universe is quite fun and entertaining, and stimulates curiosity and copperation with other participants in the quest for knowledge."

That's exactly what Matt Tooty did. :lolup:

The person who dropped it didn't have a clue what they were doing, nr knew the value of the items. Awesome way to get people hooked though :yay:

Here, have an avatar more skilled than 99% of all other avatars currently playing, that will take you 5years + of hardcore skilling to even become half of that.

I can haz leetburger?

O ok so just because somebody doesn't know that killing is wrong makes it okay for them to do it?

Status
Back