My balcony

Essi

Stalker
Society
gone&forgotten
I was bit shocked to find this at my balcony:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

But Skam had heard who the culprit was and I realized that it was Sibuk's PECker

(though: "<SIBUK|Busy> but it was frusnable!!".. go figure... :silly2: )

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh:
OMFG LOL LOL LOL

*Svetka- rolling on the floor and literally laughing :girl:

awh when they do that and PK you it really means they have a crush on you.

:whisper:

Dash Smashing said:
awh when they do that and PK you it really means they have a crush on you.

:whisper:

Yes..but will they still love you tomorrow?

Darkscorp said:
Yes..but will they still love you tomorrow?

of course. it depends on how many times they .. err.. nm. :wise:

what I mean to say is, of course, as long as you make them breakfast. :laugh:

hmmms, nasty :kos:

:rofl: i'm dying at work laughing. PECker to funny. i can just see it becoming another PE mythology thing PeCkers being left in strange places.

lmao muhahahaa.......REP given :laugh:

ROFL, ahh i see your sculptures have taken another form

Ok I feel that I simply must tell the whole story here =P What happened is this. FruSnable was showing me his appartment, and before this I had realised that if you lie down on an appartment floor then you fall through the floor down into the appartment below, but then I lay down on his balcony without thinking and fell through to the one below to find this nice PEC heart shape =P And so naturally, a few seconds later, me and frusnable came up with the idea of becoming Balcony Burgalers, except that we couldnt bring ourselves to steal the stuff (although it did seem quite a funny idea at the time), and so instead we re-arranged it =P in fact there was more pec there than there was before. When we joked about it on irc for a while but I didnt even know whose balcony it was.

But that was like 1-2 weeks ago and I had totally forgot about it, and then today out of the blue I got this PM on mirc:

<Skam> Your gonna explain to Essi how the heart made into a...rude shape.
<Skam> since its not publicly open
<SIBUK|Busy> !!!!
<Skam> and now she thinks its me X)
<Skam> *Slap*
<SIBUK|Busy> but it was you! :D
<Skam> ..
<Skam> EXPLAIN! NOW!
<SIBUK|Busy> xD
<Skam> >:/
<Skam> :mad:

And I am not kidding you, I laughed so hard my ribs hurt when I read that and remembered, and that it was Essi's balcony and she though it was Skam who did it made me just ROFL for about 10 mins :laugh: and then again when I saw this thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SIBUK said:
And I am not kidding you, I laughed so hard my ribs hurt when I read that and remembered, and that it was Essi's balcony and she though it was Skam who did it made me just ROFL for about 10 mins :laugh: and then again when I saw this thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Except that I did believe a second Skam would have done it. She just was worried on her own when I asked. :)

OMG this is the funniest stuff ever!!!!! :laugh:

OMG!!! I was cracking up with the first post but this is hilarious...haha...

rofl... most funny thing ever happened to me in pe :rolleyes: :laugh:

OMFG the sniiiiiible did it again :eek: :thumbup: :laugh:

ROFL!! :rofl: that's fkn hilarious :D

has given me some ideas...... :smoke:

BWAHAHAHAHA! Suddenly there will be a rash of 'unmentionable' sculptures everywhere.... :laugh:

Rep given!

:D :rofl: :D

story makes me laugh.

Especially when i imagine Essi coming to her own balkonry finding such artwork :eek:

:D :D

Last edited:
omg.. omg.. omfg! muhahahahaha! :laugh:

Rofl heard Essi talk about it on soc chat... just to funny :)))))

I bet she liked it alot :tongue2:

Skam said:
tihihihihihihi :laugh:

They ruined my heart! :mad: I had made a cosy heart to Essi and they ruined it and made it to... that! :silly2:

LOLOLOL!!!!! Omg!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

i vote this for the most funny thing in PE this week :silly2:

Dinivan said:
i vote this for the most funny thing in PE this week :silly2:

This week? Try since FOREVER!!!!!
Still cant stop :laugh:

MUHAHAHA :D Me and SIBUK aka Balcony Burgerlers! damn this thread is so funny :S

I thought the shape looked tasty though! :tongue2:

Back