HoF: My Biggest Unamped Hof in FOMA

raynopssgold

Stalker
Society
Virtual Legends
Onyar Loorden PSS
Hi guys,

I've been mining on FOMA since 3rd March 2013. After almost three months of non-stop mining, I've finally found my biggest one in Dome 6...

My mission is to find my uber hof, even tower in FOMA :D

Good luck to all the miners out there! Just keep dropping, drilling and repeating...

Gratz! :wise:Now your picture is proof that the perception theory does work :cool:

hehe in your chat box you have the word "pupu". In a different game I own a chocobo with this name I gave to it and that is the reason for gratz and rep... on a secondary note, nice hof ^^b

Unamped mining rulz :p my personal best unamped was 1.4k ped on arkadia :) Gz!

Huge ;) gratz

Thanks bro, also keep it up with your hunting :)

Gratz! :wise:Now your picture is proof that the perception theory does work :cool:

Yup, I always found (Well, not 100%, maybe around 60~70%) a claim, when I got perception. Ignore it and you got nrf lol

hehe in your chat box you have the word "pupu". In a different game I own a chocobo with this name I gave to it and that is the reason for gratz and rep... on a secondary note, nice hof ^^b

Haha, "Pupu" for your Chocobo? WoW, it's been ages, since I last played FF o_O Again, tyvm mate :)

Gratz on your "HUGE" Find!

Hehe, a "HUGE" is definitely awesome and tyvm!

Congratz friend and GL for your Uber or tower chased;)

Tyvm and good luck to you as well :) PS: Thanks for your all rides from FOMA to caly, bro!

You'll have yours very soon :p
gratz dude :yay:

Thanks buddy, good luck on your triple drops on ark :cool:

Unamped mining rulz :p my personal best unamped was 1.4k ped on arkadia :) Gz!

WoW, then you're doing better than I did lol Anyhow, tyvm for your gz :D

Back