My EU fun

Apple GREEN

Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Apple Mystery Green
Here is a little video of how EU has been for me for past week or two, since three vu's. As you can see on the video, I log in, see 3 friends online, start running, and get instantly frustrated...

I am not whining, but I'm whining. I'm sure MAHQ are working their asses off, and when they fix most bugs, I'll tell them - respect, but till then there isn't much I can do in PE...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T01h_cgQ-M[/YOUTUBE]

p.s. about crappy pc etc - here is a screen of my log in, sais I meet the requierements ))

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thats whats on the video are not HW issues but issues with your connection..

The fact that you have 100 MB doesnt mean nothing..

Its about your ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) and how they are routed..

Also is your connection agregated ? ( like 10 to 1 ) or something.. because than its enough when your neiberhood starts uploading and you are screwed..

A lot of people are not realising that PING to the server is mostly made by your upload not download... So werent your GF sending email ? >D

Thats whats on the video are not HW issues but issues with your connection..

The fact that you have 100 MB doesnt mean nothing..

Its about your ISP ( Internet Service Provider ) and how they are routed..

Also is your connection agregated ? ( like 10 to 1 ) or something.. because than its enough when your neiberhood starts uploading and you are screwed..

A lot of people are not realising that PING to the server is mostly made by your upload not download... So werent your GF sending email ? >D

It's same internet for almost a year, but this has started exactly after downloading VU 10.0.9. btw a friend in game told me it could be the conection, so i called te provider to ask, they said nothing has changed..

p.s. my gf wears a blanket with holes for eyes, sings me live serenades and thinks internet is short for internetional :p

jk )

It's same internet for almost a year, but this has started exactly after downloading VU 10.0.9. btw a friend in game told me it could be the conection, so i called te provider to ask, they said nothing has changed..

yeah thats it, the servers where EU runs now are on different place ( even country i think ^^ )...

Sadly for you , the routing from your home to there is fucked up :(

You need to wait, or change ISP i think :(

( They are changing routing on big hubs in germany almost every month or two, happened to me quite a lot that i had problems even in old EU for one month.. but not only EU but also in other games... But as i said usualy its gone in one or two months :( )

Also i think if you will gather some people who have the same ISP and have the same issues and ask MA, i think that something liket his happen in the past,, And MA came with some solution together with the ISP

yeah thats it, the servers where EU runs now are on different place ( even country i think ^^ )...

Sadly for you , the routing from your home to there is fucked up :(

You need to wait, or change ISP i think :(

( They are changing routing on big hubs in germany almost every month or two, happened to me quite a lot that i had problems even in old EU for one month.. but not only EU but also in other games... But as i said usualy its gone in one or two months :( )

Also i think if you will gather some people who have the same ISP and have the same issues and ask MA, i think that something liket his happen in the past,, And MA came with some solution together with the ISP

thx man, I can survive a month or two, too bad it happends during the gold rush..

p.s. my gf wears a blanket with holes for eyes, sings me live serenades and thinks internet is short for internetional :p

jk )

Apple my friend, I feel for you - maybe they put some very sticky chewing-gum under your footies ;)

But why did you have to bring your gf into this :scratch2: ... :lolup:

Apple my friend, I feel for you - maybe they put some very sticky chewing-gum under your footies ;)

But why did you have to bring your gf into this :scratch2: ... :lolup:

lol thats exactly how it looks - running with chewing gum on the soles of the feet, or through the condom fields on a really hot day :p

Dude, my gf loves attention - wouldn't you, if u even had to shower wearing a blanket? :rolleyes:

lol thats exactly how it looks - running with chewing gum on the soles of the feet, or through the condom fields on a really hot day :p

Dude, my gf loves attention - wouldn't you, if u even had to shower wearing a blanket? :rolleyes:

You mean she is beautiful on the inside?

You mean she is beautiful on the inside?

ofcourse!!! :rolleyes:

Especially when I take her to a tanning salone, peal off her skin, and let her get some color!

I'm a very jelouse type, don't like other men, and especially lesbians, who's been stealing so many girls from us men, eyeballing her from across the street, hoping to get sum'n sum'n from my shugarbush honeypop babydoll!!

:mad:

ofcourse!!! :rolleyes:

Especially when I take her to a tanning salone, peal off her skin, and let her get some color!

I'm a very jelouse type, don't like other men, and especially lesbians, who's been stealing so many girls from us men, eyeballing her from across the street, hoping to get sum'n sum'n from my shugarbush honeypop babydoll!!

:mad:

Oh, so you're forcing her to wear the blanket ;)

U have been nominated to join >>>>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc[/YOUTUBE]

Hope the problem gets solved ;)

U have been nominated to join >>>>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc[/YOUTUBE]

Hope the problem gets solved ;)

lool this video cracks me up every time i see it ))

thx )

ugh

I can't even watch the video. I can't imagine trying to play.

I can't even watch the video. I can't imagine trying to play.

I remember running, throwing bombs, running throwing bombs, thinking hmmm MA didn't really use much imagination in decorating this area, same tree, same bush same tree same bush, throwng bombs, getting NRF's, anbout 15 ped further i realised I was running same 50 meters over and over and over again :)))

The stupides thing of all, I though "great, rubberbanding is over, too bad loot sucks" :)))

Back