My Experience

Revolver

Hatchling
I am skilling engineering atm and I have after 3 days now approxemately 275 in Engineering from skilling on Filters, lvl1 Bp.

Now i get approx 50 in engineering skills after 7-8 hours of insane clicking.
Anyone else doing this and is it really that slow (fast? :confused: ) for u too?

Should i Continue to dampers?

1. Get the filters BP to 100 QR, then think about dampers (or another mechanical BP).
2. Repeat on successive BPs until a) you go completely insane or b) you unlock BPC

If you get BPC, then try have some fun with something else ... did you know there's a skill increase bonus on the TT mining amp BPs? ;)

Photon said:
1. Get the filters BP to 100 QR, then think about dampers (or another mechanical BP).
2. Repeat on successive BPs until a) you go completely insane or b) you unlock BPC

If you get BPC, then try have some fun with something else ... did you know there's a skill increase bonus on the TT mining amp BPs? ;)

So, what skills is pushed with the learning period? Engineering or Attachement?

You get Manufacture Attachments and Attachments Technology skill bonus (from my experience). But as I said, you should try this after you unlock BPC. You won't be in profit, but at least you'll do slightly better when it comes to crafting these.

Also, it's worth noting (again, in my experience) that the more you spend (ped per click), the higher the skill increases. But that's an unsubstantiated comment and should be taken with a grain of salt ... possibly. :)

Back