My first 4 global night!

Habu

Guardian
Society
Pluto's Redemption
Teufel Habu Hunden
Me and my buddy Dimir decide to go kill a couple of Longu for our evening hunt. Well, as you can see, Dimir was on the receiving end of some pain.

All of a sudden a friend, The Keeper, whom we haven't seen in-game in years, logs in. We hook up and he lets us know he was just logging in to start liquidating his wares to bring his PE life to an end (I say PE because he has been around, off and on, since Beta, and still calls it PE). The moment is a bummer because both Dimir and I hate to see him go. Dimir starts his trek back to us from the revival when...

I think the stars were a reminder of all the fun we used to have grouping up for hours of fun, so The Keeper askes if he can join us for one last run. We get him into group and things were off and running when...

Well, we all did some reminiscing and laughing about "old" times. The Keeper introduced me to the game in February of 2004. He ran my OJ'ness all over Eudora in the beginning and we were always teaming up for some fun and adventure. A little more than a year later, I introduced Dimir to the game and The Keeper, and we were all off to have some fun. Good times!

Well, the night was drawing to an end as all good times must. Just a few more bittersweet ammo and then it was back to town to trade up our loot and call it an evening. Just before we decided to call it...

So there it is. A great time and my first 4 global night. Hats off to you, The Keeper! They weren't uber globals by any means, but they were fun enough to kick some of the dust off some "old times" fun. Dimir and I are sad to see ya go, but are glad that we both know ya IRL so we can still get together and hang out!

thats a nice night!
gratz!
:yay:

The armor that you guy's are using it's unnecessary 4 the maturity of that mob that you are hunting mate

You can use a Rascal, less decay :D

Nice ones! Grats! :yay:

Grats for your globals and your story! :) :yay:

Great Story Habu!! :yay:

Gratz on the globals and the fun time yo had with your mates!!!

Back