Uber: My First Hof

Bomb

Young
Society
Patriot's
Bomshot Bomb Walker
Well let me start by saying its been about 5 months since i started, give or take a week or 2. Finally got around to making an EF account and still had nothing useful to post. And so the silence ends. This will be my first post. Prepare for many to come. I am amazing. I am Bomb. :cool:

p.s. No idea what im doing ;) just kinda wingin' it.

Last edited:
Very nice!!! Gratz!! :yay:

Well done Bomb!! What a way to get a 1st HOF!!!

:woot:

Awesome ped!

Modified your pic for you here:

Last edited:
:woot: congratz very nice ambu:yay:

Typically we like the loot and the HOF message in the same pic...no need to pose...especially without a shirt...;)

I know you are winging it, so next time you'll know...

lmfao

Ehhh, just wanted to look good, never had one before, big deal to me ;) And thats what i always look like lmao. Good times, good times. :cool:

hahahah i bought an isis32 from you today @Nea's... hope you bought ammo for that one from my peds!
big gratz m8!! Well DonE! :yay:

Gratz and welcome!
Nice to see more newbs not whining about regen changes with combibos but actually doing hunts on real mobs :D

UBER gratz :wtg:

.. .very nice , and like Mega said , learn how to post Thumbs ;)
Make the thread looks better:cool:

Big gratz Bomb! You earned it for sure :bandit: :yay:.

Next -> ATH ? ;)

Nice dude Gratz on the hoff did you get it today or just one from a long time ago well Gratz anyways :yay: from evil221

Big Gratz Bomb :)
Nice and you deserve it... ehehe

Big Gratz Bomb
Hope You'll make us proud of our Soc with next ones soon:D

big gratzz mate!!!!:yay::yay:
wish you more!!!:D:D

So, saturday morning (European time), I'm at Fort Argus and Bomb tells me he's low on PED. And he asks the crowd what to do... eventually he goes out for hunting Ambu.

Few hours later I see him get this uber HOF in the global chat. :wtg:

Big gratz mate!

RobVee :whip:

Back