My First Sci-Fi book is out: Outside Protocols

dalewj

Guardian
Society
Hunters Unlimited
dale dalewj ofj
Howdy all, very excited that I finally got my first fiction book published this morning. I have been writing technical manuals for years, but I finally took the time and brain power to put out my first Sci-Fi book. Actually I have already written the second one and its at the editor. The third one is 1/3rd done.

But today is the first day of the first publication of my first fiction. I put in some (what I thought) were interesting parts to the book. There is a MMO in the series and some game time can be read. Also the book leans a bit more towards the techy types as the theme of the first book tells you how an IT staff finds a problem and has to fix it in their own nerdy way. Most anyone in IT might enjoy my look at how we think.

Right now it is in LuLu in eBook and Real-book form. Kindle form across the world takes a week or 10 (depending on Amazons speed). The eBook hitting all the different stores takes about 3 weeks and the book going to all the stores takes about 5 weeks. Everything is started and I will update this thread when I know the book has reached those parts.

Outside Book Series Home Page

I hope those of you who read it enjoy it and maybe Dale can start his next career :)

Last edited:
lulu does not provide extracts

pity lulu does not provide extracts. grats on the book though

seems interesting, do you know if there will be a audio version soon? i am quite busy at times so i dont really have the time to sit and read a book, but listening to one while i work and/or play EU would be ideal for me.

i really wish MA or someone made a series of books or chronicles of calypso, going into alot more depth of the robot wars and argonaut orbs as well as the other past stories that never got completed or really even got started from the days of project entropia. those books i would really read over and over, hehe.

if MA published and sold them im sure they could sell quite a few :p and have an alternative source of revenue. ahh so much that can be done to help grow EU as a whole but oh well....

sorry for hijacking lol :tongue2:

Congratulations quite an achievement hopefully it will be on the kindle .

seems interesting, do you know if there will be a audio version soon? i am quite busy at times so i dont really have the time to sit and read a book, but listening to one while i work and/or play EU would be ideal for me.

sorry for hijacking lol :tongue2:

audio version? hmm how you do dat? lol. interesting. and for years i have thought of writing a book about EU, sort of a story line

pity lulu does not provide extracts. grats on the book though

they extract it in a week or so. The whole industry is slower then a .... well never mind. Maybe ill make one this weekend. Maybe a page...

Awesome Dale, now come back to EU full time, you can afford it, ditch that AW :tongue2:

Weird we both have sci-fi books out today:) Good luck with yours.

Hurrikane

Go Go Hurrikane :)

Book Series got it's own webpage today. Each book has a quote from it on it's page now.

Back