Info: My Hunting Log.

TT CostTT returnTT Return %MU GainMark Up PaidNet +/-
60239.1255930.3592.84722287693.51142.2-4757.47

Boxes = 865
Mayhem Tokens = 2105
Unreal Tokens = 10

Paid Mark up Includes Enhancer Mark Up and pills price.
Boxes and Mayhem Tokens mark up not calculated.

ROBOT Looter = 46.32

Gear Used.
Main Weapon= [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved] Tier 5 (damage enhanced)
Amplifier= UNAMPED
Armor= [Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M)]
Right Hand Ring= [Summer Ring 2020]
Left Hand Ring= [Xmas Ring 2020]
Pet = [Tezlapod Pet] 13% Crit buff

Pills Used
Hyperstim 10mg
Accu 10mg
Deva 10mg

Not using HC204 amp i call it a big mistake, the difference in eff is so small.

Also personally after loot 2.0 if u dont have at last t10 imk2 its kind of useless weapon. It got small dps and eco you wont even make codex and you can't progress in looter much.

Last edited:

Also personally after loot 2.0 if u dont have at last t10 imk2 its kind of useless weapon. It got small dps and eco you wont even make codex and you can't progress in looter much.
If not an HC204 I'd suggest at least to use an A105 Improved, you're spending more in MU using Accu/Deva pills for less DPS than if you were to use an amp. Unless the idea was to just hunt for longer without having to repair then that makes sense.

That is true. The dps is low compared to many new mayhem weapons. But with current tier up costs i would rather tier up weapon i can pull from vendor hopefully in next event than invest more into this weapon.

That is true. The dps is low compared to many new mayhem weapons. But with current tier up costs i would rather tier up weapon i can pull from vendor hopefully in next event than invest more into this weapon.
At current tier costs its definitely not worth tiering the imk2 from t5 to t10 but if you had planned to use it for several years then it wouldn't matter if you tiered it. From using imk2 myself a bit, definitely worth using hyper a204 or at very least imp a105 on it as bare minimum. I disagree that imk2 is an useless weapon though, even if not t10. It's a perfect gun for a lower sized bankroll.

At current tier costs its definitely not worth tiering the imk2 from t5 to t10 but if you had planned to use it for several years then it wouldn't matter if you tiered it. From using imk2 myself a bit, definitely worth using hyper a204 or at very least imp a105 on it as bare minimum. I disagree that imk2 is an useless weapon though, even if not t10. It's a perfect gun for a lower sized bankroll.
No i dont plan to keep it longer than i have to. I have had my eyes on better dps weapons for a while. 2-3 More Events and i should have enough tokens for it.

No i dont plan to keep it longer than i have to. I have had my eyes on better dps weapons for a while. 2-3 More Events and i should have enough tokens for it.
Plans not always go according to plan, fyi I have close to 130k m tokens now and 0 rare tokens ever looted. So I decided to buy a good enough dps and high eff weapon for my bankroll.

Though you could be lucky already and have enough rare tokens and just need the m tokens, lots of people in this group it seems, if that's the case then yea it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Plans not always go according to plan, fyi I have close to 130k m tokens now and 0 rare tokens ever looted. So I decided to buy a good enough dps and high eff weapon for my bankroll.

Though you could be lucky already and have enough rare tokens and just need the m tokens, lots of people in this group it seems, if that's the case then yea it's just a matter of time.
I have 3 rare and 90k M tokens. I hope to loot 1 Rare from boxes/grinding in next 2 mayhems. I think thats not really a wishfull thinking :)

I have 3 rare and 90k M tokens. I hope to loot 1 Rare from boxes/grinding in next 2 mayhems. I think thats not really a wishfull thinking :)
How many rare tokens did you loot from mayhem?

Only 1 in 4 mayhems

"Only". Check your expectations and privilege! /s

"Only 1" is a lot more than some who have cycled many millions since the revamp.

Hoping to loot any rare token at all, ever, is wishful thinking. Hoping to do so in a specified timeframe. Even more so. You might get lucky, you might not. Careful with plans and expectations though. You may end up disappointed.

"Only". Check your expectations and privilege! /s

"Only 1" is a lot more than some who have cycled many millions since the revamp.

Hoping to loot any rare token at all, ever, is wishful thinking. Hoping to do so in a specified timeframe. Even more so. You might get lucky, you might not. Careful with plans and expectations though. You may end up disappointed.
I take it that you didn't loot any. I wish you good luck in coming mayhems. Let me rephrase. I hope to loot 1 rare while farming remaining tokens needed. Hopefully i will achieve this goal in next 2 3 mayhem events. :)

TT Cost TT returnTT Return %MU GainMark Up Paidprofit/loss
51839.8348377.7793.32162162631822.84-3653.9

Boxes = 653
Mayhem Tokens =1911
Unreal Tokens = 9

Paid Mark up Includes Enhancer Mark Up and pills price.
Boxes and Mayhem Tokens mark up not calculated.

ROBOT Looter = 47.05

Gear Used.
Main Weapon= [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved] Tier 5 (damage enhanced)
Amplifier= [Omegaton A204, Hypercharged]
Armor= [Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M)]

Pills Used
Hyperstim 10mg
Accu 10mg
Deva 10mg

Mayhem Total +/-
Markup from boxes not counted.

TT CostTT returnTT Return %MU GainMark Up Paid

First 30k was 100% return on Dohul Toulan. After that i switched to Alpha flesh rippers cyrene. On them TT return dropped to 88% on 50k cycled. Also MU paid is only medic cost 90% of it was on rippers. I dont think i will be grinding Alpha with this low dps

No noticeable Markup loots. All weapon drops were crap and not a single weapon or chip/esi on toulan.

Gear Used.
Main Weapon= [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved] Tier 5 (unenhanced)
Armor= [Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M)]/ Naked on Flesh Rippers

Pills Used=None

TT CostTT returnTT Return %MU GainMark Up Paid

First 30k was 100% return on Dohul Toulan. After that i switched to Alpha flesh rippers cyrene. On them TT return dropped to 88% on 50k cycled. Also MU paid is only medic cost 90% of it was on rippers. I dont think i will be grinding Alpha with this low dps

No noticeable Markup loots. All weapon drops were crap and not a single weapon or chip/esi on toulan.

Gear Used.
Main Weapon= [A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved] Tier 5 (unenhanced)
Armor= [Merry Mayhem 11 Thigh Guards (M)]/ Naked on Flesh Rippers

Pills Used=None
With this dps, you shouldn't be going over youngs.

With this dps, you shouldn't be going over youngs.
Yeah, just listen to this guy, he know what he is saying.
Simple math. Alpha 1500hp, with regen probably 1600 or more. Yours dpp 3,6 or similar. 1600/3,6= 4,44p avg cost to kill one bastard.
84904/4,44= you killed much less than 19 122 pc of them as you you include defense cost. Im assuming around 18,5k or even 18. Im shooting loot stabilize at 50k kills thats why you have so big swing

Yeah, just listen to this guy, he know what he is saying.
Simple math. Alpha 1500hp, with regen probably 1600 or more. Yours dpp 3,6 or similar. 1600/3,6= 4,44p avg cost to kill one bastard.
84904/4,44= you killed much less than 19 122 pc of them as you you include defense cost. Im assuming around 18,5k or even 18. Im shooting loot stabilize at 50k kills thats why you have so big swing
Yeah 100% agree he sometimes sounds like angry old man but he knows his stuff...

Okey simping over!

Weapon CostTT returnTT Return %
Looking at 19k Loss. There is some mark up still need to be added but i doubt its over 1k peds...

I need an event to pull a weapon from vendor to keep chasing my 100 looter dream...

TT InTT OutReturn %Mark up GainNet
3557342.213387952.1295.2382964689424.92-102455.85

I accidentally merged the Nanocubes and this total has error 400-4000 in TT return. I asked support but they declined to help so i am starting new log by stopping this one here. I know its 400 to 4000 because i remember the first digit to be 4 of the stack and never list nanocube under 1k stack.

So far i cant say i am disappointed with the tt returns. I have progressed from looter 47 to 75 durning this time.
Some MU still need to be added.

Last edited:
Back