My Items page is blank?

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/my-account/my-items/

I use this page alot since I travel from planet to planet and have everything in lots of different pitbulls and storage containers.

Not sure when it happened but I wasnt able to use it this weekend or today :/

Anyone else having this problem?

(using firefox)

narfi

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/my-account/my-items/

I use this page alot since I travel from planet to planet and have everything in lots of different pitbulls and storage containers.

Not sure when it happened but I wasnt able to use it this weekend or today :/

Anyone else having this problem?

(using firefox)

narfi
same here. I think there's something major weird going on because I also got a notification in facebook that I used my vehicle this morning, and I know I did not. I think they must be doing some oddball stuff on serverside... and am hoping like heck the notifications are retroactive about past achievements that did not get logged or something and are now retroactive. I got a support ticket in and advise you get one in too.

..... or you've both been hacked and all items stolen!

same here.
it looks like webpage into webpage.
may be its just website error

afaik it happens if you use a gold card. to work around it, i go to 'my cards' page, it asks me to enter the gold card number and then i can go to 'my items' page which is then not empty.

afaik it happens if you use a gold card. to work around it, i go to 'my cards' page, it asks me to enter the gold card number and then i can go to 'my items' page which is then not empty.

Had the same problem last weekend. Above suggestion worked for me, too.

tuvm :yay: :yay:

This worked! thank you :)

narfi

It started on (my) Friday night - that would be sometime on MA's Friday morning.

I lodged a support case on Saturday when I noticed that it hadn't yet been fixed.

Girts, thanks for the useful workaround tip :) + rep

I thought, a while back, they changed it so you had to enter a GC code to get to the 'my items' page (I may be wrong tho). Seems the problem could be, they changed something and that page is no longer popping up the GC code request. This then means the request for your items list would be rejected due to incorrect (no) GC code entered, but would work if you entered your GC code via another page.

I thought, a while back, they changed it so you had to enter a GC code to get to the 'my items' page (I may be wrong tho). Seems the problem could be, they changed something and that page is no longer popping up the GC code request. This then means the request for your items list would be rejected due to incorrect (no) GC code entered, but would work if you entered your GC code via another page.

I think that's exactly what happened, it's been a while now since they introduced the goldcard code to view your items. Maybe there's a bug with the GC popup which turns out as an empty page since there are no priveleges to view the items without authorization.

Back