My Loot-theory.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
To say that if you like to play the game or not, one thing but when MA makes a change or a modification you will always lose in somehow because of it.

The only possibility of any potential profit as a hunter in this game just now is if your avatar has a ability to loot high end items who he or she can sell or if your avatar is "blessed with luck".

The most shining example is now Gertsin;s hunting log he has been or are 1-4 players in one avatar so the avatr had ability to hunt around-the-clock the avatar hunrs all mobs large or small weak and strong event or not... Yes everything.

The avatar is maximized in all weapons and have the best weapons if you talk about eco and using a Mod-Fap. Looking at his hunting log you will see that only his availability to loot some good items made him some profit at the end.

As you can see, he has apparently realized that this system does not work because he has become a land owner and uses the same system as many avatars have done before him and been banned because they used 3rd party program to be able to hunt around the clock but this program, he dont have to use to be able to hunt around the clock so he cant be banned for that.

So it turns out that the only way to get on any profit is if you.

1. Has the ability to loot good items.-Big chance.

2. You have a lucky avatar.-Always the chance.

3. you are a LA-owner.-Big chance.

4. Sweat gather.-Always the chance.

5. Trader.-Big chance.

In everything else, you lose slowly or quickly.

would be useful if someone would post a test designed to test if a avatar is lucky

To say that if you like to play the game or not, one thing but when MA makes a change or a modification you will always lose in somehow because of it.

The only possibility of any potential profit as a hunter in this game just now is if your avatar has a ability to loot high end items who he or she can sell or if your avatar is "blessed with luck".

The most shining example is now Gertsin;s hunting log he has been or are 1-4 players in one avatar so the avatr had ability to hunt around-the-clock the avatar hunrs all mobs large or small weak and strong event or not... Yes everything.

The avatar is maximized in all weapons and have the best weapons if you talk about eco and using a Mod-Fap. Looking at his hunting log you will see that only his availability to loot some good items made him some profit at the end.

As you can see, he has apparently realized that this system does not work because he has become a land owner and uses the same system as many avatars have done before him and been banned because they used 3rd party program to be able to hunt around the clock but this program, he dont have to use to be able to hunt around the clock so he cant be banned for that.

5. Trader.-Big chance.

This game is not made to make you rich :)
1. This game cannot make tt proffit for all becuse it will be same if you ask people to come to your party and pay for drinks.

2. There cannot be more watter in pool as it is, we all swim in same pool . So we can only proffit from each other. (one pay for fun, other get money for hard work.) Almost impossible Play for funa nd have PRoffit , but possible

3. oil rigs (2 rigs + rt rig) new player gifts + sweet tt i think cost about 500 ped for all of us .

When there was 10000 players runing economics (hunting crafting) that return was so clear. And now when economic is forced to run wih 1000 hunting people, we all feel economic jumps 10x more.

It started when deeds came up, alot people from hunting gone to deed holding.
it hsould be ok , if Mindark invest that money to advertise game as they prommised, but i still dont see that kind of info from them.

loot theory?

this was more of a whining thread :)

The problem with your theory is that you're only addressing hunting; in mining and crafting it is not difficult to profit from markup.

I disagree that trading is a "big chance". You can choose the item to trade according to the risk you want to take. If you treat it like a business, perform a valuable service with your trading, and do your calculations correctly, you will reduce your risk significantly.

in mining and crafting it is not difficult to profit from markup.

really dont agree with that at all if its a general statement. Certainly not if your talking about L or consumables. However crafting isnt relevant to his post which is about TT back, where as the issue with crafting is to do with the balance and overall economy :computer:

Mining I dunno how it looks at the moment? I havent mined for like 6 months..

really dont agree with that at all if its a general statement. Certainly not if your talking about L or consumables. However crafting isnt relevant to his post which is about TT back, where as the issue with crafting is to do with the balance and overall economy :computer:

Mining I dunno how it looks at the moment? I havent mined for like 6 months..

Yes I'm talking about mining and crafting, just as stated in my post. It's not difficult to profit from both professions, if profit is your goal, especially once you skill up beyond the first few "levels". They are relevant because the OP said "In everything else, you lose slowly or quickly" which is incorrect.

5. Trader.-Big chance.

You are spending almost whole your post giving smilgs a hard time but I still don't get why. Please help me, how is it bad that 3 persons are playing one avatar and why should you care about it? The cost is going up 3x also.. It is the exact same thing as 3 persons playing 3 avatars and it for sure don't make loot any better.. To be honest now you sound like noobs telling me that I must be profiting soooo much since I global and hof every day ^^

You are spending almost whole your post giving smilgs a hard time but I still don't get why. Please help me, how is it bad that 3 persons are playing one avatar and why should you care about it? The cost is going up 3x also.. It is the exact same thing as 3 persons playing 3 avatars and it for sure don't make loot any better.. To be honest now you sound like noobs telling me that I must be profiting soooo much since I global and hof every day ^^

100% agree about that

EDIT: Tired to start arguing :D, it's just funny to see some responses.

Last edited:
Stop this whining bs please :yay:

Its still easy to profit with mining, its possibile with hunting and easy with trading ...but at the end its just a game and the avarage player will have to pay to play

loot theory?

I know you are one of those who believe that everything I write is just "whining threads" but if you look a little bit so you can see clearly that I have almost stopped doing this.

But at the same time you also know that I like the game's design but not their managers .. Everyone knows that they are using too much synonyms, lies, and they solve all the problems with nerfs, nothing new ....
The good thing is that for the last year have begun to think in new ways.
So this is not a "whining thread"

I'm just grateful to Gertsin he openly showed in hunting around the clock with the best gears there is in the game ant that he has hunted on all mob levels and that he had participated in all events and done large amount of missions so some better statistics, cant we obtain in the game because he has huntet around the clock in over a year and it was proved that his profit was only of the good items he looted. no eco no nothing else.

:twocents:

And i use the word "lucky avatar" because it is logically there must exist because we all need something to aspire to and if I had owned a game like this i would also created one or more "lucky avatars".

Last edited:
loot theory?

very much this. I dont understand the value of constructiveness of the OP post. But I say that alot when I read things on PCF.

You are spending almost whole your post giving smilgs a hard time but I still don't get why. Please help me, how is it bad that 3 persons are playing one avatar and why should you care about it?

I didnt think he was attacking Smilgs, just saying that he hunts eco, has all the equipment maxed, hunts 24/7 and still will only profit if he loots a rare item.
I think he is trying to say if Smilgs cant profit without a rare item, nobody can. ( but we knew that already :) )

Only smart people profit... And few lucky ones! :laugh:
Gratz to smilgs! :yup:

Disagree on that. Mining works. Also crafting if u do the right things at right times.

In hunting u are right. u need 3 things:

- lowest possible cost of defense (Mod fap is nice for that... ya)
- some time to grind (right places at right times again)
- as good as possible eco gear to Keep turning your peds till u get an item

... but even then it can take looong times of grinding and loosing peds till u loot MU items, that make up for the losses. and in worst case, it will be Marber Bravo for TT + 100 :)

Last edited:
Disagree on that. Mining works. Also crafting if u do the right things at right times.

In hunting u are right. u Need 3 things:

- lowest possible cost of defense
- some time to grind (right places at right times again)
- as good as possible eco gear to Keep turning your peds till u get an item

Yes you right, but here i was only talking about hunting.:)
I have seen him hunting for most time eco but i also seen him hunting Esto Young-old with Imp Doa.

"right things at right times".

this, I also believe in but looks set which lottery to just to do " right things at right times" is like being in the " right place at the right time " Ok we can build assumptions about what we think the MA wants us to do right now, The pattern that we know of the existence of is new mobs and in the end of all MA Events and if we all have bad loot we know that a ATH is on the way so we have to find very strong mob to hunt to increase our chances. but even if i stand infront of ( lets say 300 very strong mobs i don know who will give me 0 loot or a ATH thats whay i thinking of it like a lottery and what is right time thats also unknwn so it also puts me back to lottery.

But in the end I think the whole game is like a lottery, the only thing that allows it to have passed the Gaming Board is to have a "balanced loot back" the rest is lottery or gambling, and I think the big ATH and unique items is inserted by hand.

And with all this i can only say there is no Loot-theory just a pattern that MA has created.

Last edited:
I have an opinion.

Gertsin;s
This is the most awful typo have seen so far, and I have seen a lot :)
Hmm, I hope you are not Smilgs is bot-hunting. Well known fact, I am letting other people shoot with my ava and I pay them for that. It's not a cheap exercise, each month in salaries around 9-10k peds. Profit? Do the calculation with that in mind.
Anyway, I went into LA not because realizing some system didn't work, just an opportunity presented itself and really liking osseos, decided to go for it and see how it goes, so far quite ok.
It is difficult to play looking ad other peoples little successes, have that problem myself. At the end of the day, it doesn't help at all, only your actions matter. If you can prove Smilgs is bothunting, go for it. If not, well, quite safe to call this thread whining.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Back