My Mob :)

Rapido

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Rob Rapido Green
Hi

My name is Rob Rapido Green and will simply try to describe my proposal for the new mob.

The figure in question is a fairy "Fairyfoid" as similar Oculus / Thoriofoid hovers around and engaging in an occupation as a bee or other insect that collect nectar from the wild. These have recently discovered NE SWITSERLAND beyond where they have lived undisturbed for long periods, a reputation even tell that they will be able to be far from E Sakura.

It is exciting to hunt them is to the "nectar" that pager claiming that they collect, can be re-used by us and gives the winner something that provides short-term accommodation for any weapons or you can even imagine something in the magical powers.

If you use the "nectar" at Crafting you can produce a Armor / plates in different variants that protect against the fairy's as their main dmg is magic Craft.

Fairyfoid Maturity

Little Star Fairy

Youth Star Fairy

Grown Up Star Fairy

Old Star Fairy

Star Fairy Provider

Star Fairy Dominant

Star Fairy Bitch

Star Fairy Queen

Star Fairy Old Queen

Star Fairy Queen Bitch

Their threat is to be friendly, but increases the higher the maturity it has, at higher maturity needed more magic to harm them. Let's say that a Little can be included eg ordinary weapons, and that older people have developed protection against this and this one can use another form of weapon, such as magical powers, in this way has also been re-proffesional.

Below copied illustrate fairy. (from internet)

Last edited:
Nice entry, I'd kinda wanna make friends with it though, isn't it bad luck to kill fairies?:)

Hurrikane

Back