My new Appartment View

Rufwon

Alpha
Society
Synergen
Pedro Rufwon Martinez
Here is the new view from my balcony after VU.
Pretty good, didnt really change too much, just 'newer'. My shop is on the main floor and located alot closer to the Trade Center then before VU, and approx same distance from TP as it was pre VU.

Enjoy the nice HD shot!
:laugh:

nice pedro.. very nice.
i will go and visit it soon ..

Gee thats great for you, seriously gratz. I went to my place and my hair, body and face sculpting chairs dont work , plus my MagaView sign is so bright you can't see whats on it and it flashes like a strobe. But worst of all these little inconveniences is the fact that the beutifull unobstructed view I spent weeks runing around to find in an apartement is now the wall of another building, actualy 3 buildings, I'm now facing the inner square of concrete. At night what i can see of the moon past the buildings and the glair of lights look real nice, i think.

I waited 2 months for this crap and i have finaly had it.

Now i sent a support case to FPC but i'll tell you one thing if FPC wants my steady depos they better fix the view or they can go to .... and I'm moving to Next Island Planet on the first available ship the min they go online. Mabe they will be more concerned with their paying customers, you know, the guy's that pay their salary.

Good luck on your quest James....

In the meantime though, just be patient with the body mod items you have, your chairs ect..... that part hasnt been RE-introduced. They will work once coded I promise!!

**I have a body sculpt unit myself, am patiently waiting to start using again**

:)
Thanks everyone else for the positive comments.

Ruf

nice veiw. Mine is much improved on pre vu 10 :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Mine changed worse. I had a very nice view on the lake of Sakura City before VU 10.0 and now I just see a more or less desert-like landscape on the one and the other appartement towers on the other side. Can't say that I would be satisfied...

nice view still have not gone to mine yet.

Gee thats great for you, seriously gratz. I went to my place and my hair, body and face sculpting chairs dont work , plus my MagaView sign is so bright you can't see whats on it and it flashes like a strobe. But worst of all these little inconveniences is the fact that the beutifull unobstructed view I spent weeks runing around to find in an apartement is now the wall of another building, actualy 3 buildings, I'm now facing the inner square of concrete. At night what i can see of the moon past the buildings and the glair of lights look real nice, i think.

I waited 2 months for this crap and i have finaly had it.

Now i sent a support case to FPC but i'll tell you one thing if FPC wants my steady depos they better fix the view or they can go to .... and I'm moving to Next Island Planet on the first available ship the min they go online. Mabe they will be more concerned with their paying customers, you know, the guy's that pay their salary.

YES! Big gratz to all who have improved views! My SOC leader and another SOC mate of mine both have had their views improved with the VU10 update. However, much like James, my view has too been sent to the crapper. My apt is Omegaton West Epsilon 8H. Used to be right by the TP with a stunning view over the water.... And like James, I spent about 3 mths looking for that view right by a TP in anticipation of VU10 and the CryEngine graphics. Now.... my apt is the furthest building from the TP AND the view is almost the exact same as Rufwon's. Definately NOT the prestine view over the water which I sought after for so long.
I too have sent a support case regarding this. Here's their response.
Hi,

Thank you for the additional information. We have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

The "Thank you for the additional information" is there because in my original support case I was smart enough to forget to tell them where my apt was. :(
Here is my response to the above quoted reply.

You say that Any irregularities will be adjusted automatically. Almost EVERY apartment has been changed due to the geographics of the land changing with VU10. Don't get me wrong... I would LOVE my apartment to be right beside the TP again, with a stunning view over the water like it used to have. Unfortunately, this requires re-coding of the environment to move the buildings back to the positions they were in... and THEN... move the entire Omegaton West city closer to the water. We both know this is not going to happen.
Even if the buildings were all re-arranged as they were pre VU10, there would then be those who right now have a spectacular view who would complain because the buildings were switched around and their new found VU10 view was back to the crappy view they had in VU9.
Honestly.... I've offered FPC an easy "out". However... if you's don't want to play ball with me, then go ahead and adjust the irregularities.

- Pre VU10 my building was the closest building to the TP in Omegaton West..... Now it's the furthest.... so... put it back where it was.
- Pre VU10 my view out my window was one that looked out over the water with several small islands.... Now it's a field..... so... Move the entire continent so that I have water out my window again.

The ultimate fix for me would be to have my apartment positioned back where it was pre VU10 and the land back the way it was pre VU10. I've made a couple of suggestions as to what I would SETTLE FOR.

Maybe have your design team put a strip bar in my building while they're re-designing the entire continent. ;)

Basically, my suggestions for fixing this would be either:

A.) Trade my apt deed for a market booth deed so I could earn the money back that I spent on my apt. (because there's no way in hell I'll get the PEDs I paid for it at auction seeings the TP is almost off the radar and the view is crap together with the low economy right now)

B.) Place a GOOD item in my inventory at 0 PED tt, which is "non tradable" (so as not to affect market of that said item in-game) which is useful to myself at my current skill levels.

C.) Find me another apt of the same size with a stunning view, beside a TP that is owned by Marcus Callandar and trade me.

A = Menace is dreaming
B = Menace is happy and MA is making decay of the said item
C = Menace is happy

Last edited:
looks really nice!

Mine changed worse. I had a very nice view on the lake of Sakura City before VU 10.0 and now I just see a more or less desert-like landscape on the one and the other appartement towers on the other side. Can't say that I would be satisfied...

not checked my sakura city apt yet, used to be a nice view at the sakura one and a shit veiw at the gen oneso I will see if it has switched

Here is the new view from my balcony after VU.
Pretty good, didnt really change too much, just 'newer'. My shop is on the main floor and located alot closer to the Trade Center then before VU, and approx same distance from TP as it was pre VU.

Enjoy the nice HD shot!
:laugh:

Thats some nice real estate you own there!

still got a nice view on my Sakura city one to

Reactions: jod
The views are much nicer now, in general, particluarly as we can see them with different lighting at different times of the day (and night).

Back