My PE Arse doesnt work ;'(

Jim Monkay Boy

Dominant
Society
Church Of Lootius
Jim Monkay Boy
Hi, as you may have heard my pe ass doesnt work :( every time i try to log onto EU when PE ass is running i get this message when i click 'Launch'. anyone got any ideas? :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Turn Anti Alaising off maybe?

In the Client Loads options... Also turn off Alpha Blending. In the PeAss options. (Right click the Icon in the task bar)

Turn of anti alias (ClientLoader) and ansi tropic filtering (ClientLoader and Drivers). Turn off AlphaBlending (PEAss). Turn off Advanced Input something something (PEAss).

Uninstall PEAss and delete all files in %entropia% starting with PEAss, including the PEAss folder, then reinstall. Be sure to use full screen mode to test if it works, before you try windowed mode.

If it still doesn't work then, it just wont work. Sadly this is the case for some people.

Turn of anti alias (ClientLoader) and ansi tropic filtering (ClientLoader and Drivers). Turn off AlphaBlending (PEAss). Turn off Advanced Input something something (PEAss). If it still doesn't work then, it just wont work. Sadly this is the case for some people.

Basically what I said, but with better terminology and correct spelling :D

try deleting windows.ini in PEAss\Settings

its working now :) ty for the help and for a GREAT ...eh.. mod? addon? whatever, you know what i mean :D :laugh:

Back