my rep's caught up with me...

Zasz

Dominant
Zasz
i seem to be in danger of becoming a nice guy...
the other day, i was approached by a vet to assist in the creation, designation, and organization of an event... apparently, my reputation for willingly helping n00bs has gotten out of hand.... somebody slap me. :rolleyes:

anyway... of COURSE i said yes.... however, she herself said that she has not done events before this, and needs somewhat more extensive assistance than i alone can offer... it is a multiple-checkpoint long-distance relay, vets will probably not be admitted entry...
at the least, she needs some trustable manpower for such activities as tp spotting (wouldnt want any n00bs tping to the destination), following the actual runners (she specifically asked me to do this, and im willing to, but have no such experience; and if skam is going to beat me up for this, how can i argue...) for purposes of reporting, and making sure no vets with tele-chips manage to sneak in....
not that the rewards would be so great... the pot prize will be at least 100 peds, and its possible there may ba an entrance fee (.5 peds-1 ped?) which will also go straight to the pot.... along with an fap 5, noob weps and armor, etc....

no date set yet, it was something of a vague idea when she came to me.... if anyone would like to assist, id very much appreciate it... post here or pm me?

i KNOW im missing something... :confused:

*will put something here*

Last edited:
I'll gladly help out. Just PM me or whatever and let me know details when you have them.

bumping this ONE more time, then i give it up as a lost cause.... :rolleyes:

I'll help if the timing is right. Best time is between 18:00 and 22:00 Calypso time.

Have spent 6 months on SWG as co-founder of a guild witch among other things organized player races. Just contact me with more details. Ingame I'm found close to PA, Phoenix or Troy

i possibly can.. depends on the time.

Me too perhaps when a date has been roughly set. If I can make it I'll help :D

I'll offer my assistance. Depending on what time, as I'm a midwesterner (States) and it seems most peeps are European/Scandinavian (sp). But I'll help If I can.

Thanks
Az

Slaves to the Machine is always willing to help out noobs. We do a short distance race in Pheonix about once a week. I am sure many of you have seen us there.

We have wanted to get something like this together. Just hard to get people at the checkpoints etc. I think a combined effort would be great. Just PM me with some more specifics.

Suicide

Back