Uber: My Second Tower! (6243 Typonilc Steam, Unamped, Eudoria)

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
Got my second ever tower today, mining north of Aloode with unamped Ju25 (L):

With markup just about 9k PED.

My first tower was also unamped enmatter on Eudoria.

:tower:

gratz mate

Bones

Nice, the biggest multiplier you can have :)

Grats :silly2:

this is a very nice HOF im pretty jealous :) too bad it wasn't maxed amp it probably would've been like 900k or something xD

~Danimal

Nice one !! Gratz :)

very nice gz!!!:yay:

second tower unamped at 0.50 ped a drop... Having a hard time grazing this.

if you do the math ... 6243 x 42 (which is ore mining with 109 amp) would equal 262206 ped. An insane amount.

Mindark really needs to address this, why are amp users punished and why are (no offense personally Punk) players hitting this shit twice ...

I am sorry but Pavilion must really love seeing this like this and then one wonders why more and more people are leaving when loot is that drastically unbalanced ... Sorry, don't understand why MA does things like this.

Enjoy the ped Punk, with markup that about 10k, more then most ppl rolling a lot higher will never get in a loot window.

--- just my 2 cents ---

Angel

if you do the math ... 6243 x 42 (which is ore mining with 109 amp) would equal 262206 ped. An insane amount.

Mindark really needs to address this, why are amp users punished and why are (no offense personally Punk) players hitting this shit twice ...

I am sorry but Pavilion must really love seeing this like this and then one wonders why more and more people are leaving when loot is that drastically unbalanced ... Sorry, don't understand why MA does things like this.

Enjoy the ped Punk, with markup that about 10k, more then most ppl rolling a lot higher will never get in a loot window.

--- just my 2 cents ---

Angel

your calcs r wrong. with ma109 it's 6243x12=74k. Squalx ath with 109 had a bigger multiplier, without amp would be a 10k unamped. nothing anormal here.
btw nice to see a non depositer sucess;)

your calcs r wrong. with ma109 it's 6243x12=74k. Squalx ath with 109 had a bigger multiplier, without amp would be a 10k unamped. nothing anormal here.
btw nice to see a non depositer sucess;)

unamped = .5 pec
amped ma109 = 10.5ped
6243 x 10.5/.5) = 131103ped

unamped = .5 pec
amped ma109 = 10.5ped
6243 x 10.5/.5) = 131103ped

why do u divide again by /0.5, in is case is 6243*10, cannot say i'm totally right but i think it's like this

why do u divide again by /0.5, in is case is 6243*10, cannot say i'm totally right but i think it's like this

cuz probes costs only .5 ped each so ma109 decays 10ped + .5 ped then u would supposedly divide 10.5 ped over .5 like 21x of hof size since it's 21x of costs of one probe. i think i can be totally wrong though

I don't think there really is any way to confirm what the multiplier on amps does... it's funny though when people use amps in mining they get a multiplier times the amount of loot but when it comes to hunting there is no added extra multiplier, same goes with crafting. Perhaps I'm doing this all wrong and should be mining more?

~Danimal

your calcs r wrong. with ma109 it's 6243x12=74k. Squalx ath with 109 had a bigger multiplier, without amp would be a 10k unamped.

Lets make it more simple it: multiply 6243 (base value) x21 (amp multiplier + 1 probe) = 131103ped with ma109.

And Squall's ATH would have been 119001 / 21 = 5666ped unamped, which had a smaller multiplier than this typo claim (11332x vs 12486x).

And In Love With was talking about OA-109, which would make the claim double the value of MA-109: 262206ped

Last edited:

My first one was January of last year, not like I hit em back to back.

Loot's not unbalanced at all, I've lost plenty of TT the past year to deserve this second tower. I'd imagine Pavilion must feel about the same as I do when I see him log in every day and flood the HoF list, not to mention the market (bringing down markups) with all his claims, while I'm spending a month to cycle as many ped as he does in a day.

In my experience amps increase losses and as such will help generate larger claims (90% return over time). I've been amping ores for months on end (101-104 amps), not to mention tons of hunting (losses) I've done. I believe hitting this unamped enmatter is basically because my losses exceeded the threshold for unamped enmatter mining and as such a return was triggered. By my figures the system still owes me another tower.......

Now if this is the case, figure how much Pavilion must lose to trigger his tower with 109 ORE amp on.

If I was amped, I am sure I wouldn't have hit this HoF.

Lets make it more simple it: multiply 6243 (base value) x21 (amp multiplier + 1 probe) = 131103ped with ma109.

And Squall's ATH would have been 119001 / 21 = 5666ped unamped, which had a smaller multiplier than this typo claim (11332x vs 12486x).

And In Love With was talking about OA-109, which would make the claim double the value of MA-109: 262206ped

ok so i'm wrong:)

--- just my 2 cents ---

Angel

it's difficult to assess the situation since MA only show globals, hofs, and ath. they dont show when someone kills 6 levi in a row that's all no looter then follow that up by 3 levi with frags, they also dont show when ppl go 150 amped drops on cnd with zero hits. after all the data i've kept since nov 08 and many ppl i've talked to i can only assume that the majority of the major hofs we see are well deserved cuz those looters have suffered huge ass losses in one profession or another.

oh and since third time me posting in ur gratz thread. GRATZ:yay:

Quote:
My first one was January of last year, not like I hit em back to back. Loot's not unbalanced at all
End of Quote

So your first one was 7095. Multiply that be 42 (ore amp 109) makes 297.990 ped. Afaik there isn't even an ATH coming close to that, so you are telling me that this kind of loot is normal to hit every year, you tell that loot is not unbalanced at all??? Biggest bullshit I've heard in a long while

Quote:
I'd imagine Pavilion must feel about the same as I do when I see him log in every day and flood the HoF list, not to mention the market (bringing down markups) with all his claims, while I'm spending a month to cycle as many ped as he does in a day.
End of Quote

Another complete bullshit point. Those 109 amps require a LOT of high markup resources so by burning amps, you increase markup of ores and enmatters ... And him flooding the hof list, It's FOMA and its 109 amps ... What do you expect?

And to top this up, Pavilion deposits, YOU DON'T. He supports this game, YOU DON'T. You can look at this from any potential angle possible, but the bottom line remains, that with Punk's you can't keep MA in business, with Pavilion's you can --- NOTE HERE --- I do not condone non-depositors, they should have the same game experience then any depositing player ... But to point your finger (as a non-depositor) and hinting that Pavilion is counterproductive for this game by brining down markup ... Total bullshit

By my figures the system still owes me another tower
End of Quote

WTF ? Dude, you have never deposited, MA owes you SHIT. If anything you owe MA. Do you remotely have an idea how many ppl are running around putting 100 Euro's into the game EVERY MONTH, playing on a lot higher level then you every day and are still waiting for a 4-digit loot?

Conclusion

You can neg rep the living shit outta me, couldn't care less but hitting TWO!! potential biggest ATH ingame, not depositing and STILL complaining that MA owes you is really beyond me.

Angel

Quote:
My first one was January of last year, not like I hit em back to back. Loot's not unbalanced at all
End of Quote

So your first one was 7095. Multiply that be 42 (ore amp 109) makes 297.990 ped. Afaik there isn't even an ATH coming close to that, so you are telling me that this kind of loot is normal to hit every year, you tell that loot is not unbalanced at all??? Biggest bullshit I've heard in a long while

Quote:
I'd imagine Pavilion must feel about the same as I do when I see him log in every day and flood the HoF list, not to mention the market (bringing down markups) with all his claims, while I'm spending a month to cycle as many ped as he does in a day.
End of Quote

Another complete bullshit point. Those 109 amps require a LOT of high markup resources so by burning amps, you increase markup of ores and enmatters ... And him flooding the hof list, It's FOMA and its 109 amps ... What do you expect?

And to top this up, Pavilion deposits, YOU DON'T. He supports this game, YOU DON'T. You can look at this from any potential angle possible, but the bottom line remains, that with Punk's you can't keep MA in business, with Pavilion's you can --- NOTE HERE --- I do not condone non-depositors, they should have the same game experience then any depositing player ... But to point your finger (as a non-depositor) and hinting that Pavilion is counterproductive for this game by brining down markup ... Total bullshit

By my figures the system still owes me another tower
End of Quote

WTF ? Dude, you have never deposited, MA owes you SHIT. If anything you owe MA. Do you remotely have an idea how many ppl are running around putting 100 Euro's into the game EVERY MONTH, playing on a lot higher level then you every day and are still waiting for a 4-digit loot?

Conclusion

You can neg rep the living shit outta me, couldn't care less but hitting TWO!! potential biggest ATH ingame, not depositing and STILL complaining that MA owes you is really beyond me.

Angel

AAArrgghh, me angry!!!!

On topic - Gratz, This inspires players, not the high rolers...

Much ignorant babble.

I make as much for MA as any other player, depositing has little to do with income for MA. I make off of markup (other players not MA) and since I've done a lot of redulite mining it'd be silly to complain about 109 users. I decay just the same as anyone else, MA takes thier cut from me like anyone else.

If anyone's a problem in Entropia it's ignorant people with poor attitudes who get down on others and complain about loot, which will quickly deter new players resulting in a poor economy and even worse loot. Talk about one digging one's own grave.

Oh dear, not this discussion again.

Gratz, Cyber, well deserved if it helps you with anything, mentally speaking, but keep in view that as long as you're part of the lucky ones, you actually don't know how is EU. That appreciation about ignorant people is a bit off limit. We're all ignorant in what regards loot, we can do at best educated guesses and personal statistics.

Nevertheless gz again, you just looted more than my monthly salary :)

Nice hit! Gratz! :)

Nice :tower: m8

gratz :cool:

Gratz on your tower, sweet claim for sure. I do have to agree with In Love With (with less hostility of course) however. MA makes nothing from you and never has. The peds you earn through this universe are simply being shifted on to your ped card that others have placed into the game. Pavilon does much more for supporting our universe than you ever have. Hell, some of that tower was probably some of his deposit. Anyway, best of luck.

Back