My thoughts on space travel

Cobra

Guardian
Society
Ice Cold
Cobra
This is my impression on what space will be.

You find your own means to get to the mothership
-AKA VTOL into your LOCAL space, to mothership.

There, you join the crew (pay, or whatever for a ride)

Then you take a job on the ship
-Gunner room?
-Torpedoes?

Next, the mothership pilot chooses destination, and you enter the "traveling" minigame.
-This is the new beacon mission
-Your ship must make it from point A to point B
-There are mobs in space. Pirates, whatever.
-Everyone on the ship must use the gunner stations to protect the ship from said mobs, to make it point b

Perhaps the system refunds your ped a certain amount depending on how well you protected the mothership. Well see how that works.

So each planet (Calypso, RT, NI, AK) has its own "local space" that is around the planet. There might be things to do in that area, but we aren't sure yet.

The whole "beacon" like mini-game is the only thing that makes sense with travelling. Highly doubt it will be for PVP, you can barely get that many people involved in a LG, mind you its just for one ship.

What do you think?

Acutally thats sounds like a lot of fun!! I it be fun to engage in basically pirate activies, hopefully this will happen may you can grapple on another ship and deul? :yay::yay:

So is ND right about space pirates :silly2:

So is ND right about space pirates :silly2:

No clue TBH.

His "local space" could have space pirate mobs tho. Just depends on how the whole space thing works.

Dunno yet.

Makes you wonder who will be on the planets and how the LA owners will get taxes as space will be very intersting, this game is getting bigger than the population it has playing it and every added planet spreads us all out even more, i like new things but they surely need to get players with some decent advertising and lots of it.

Makes you wonder who will be on the planets and how the LA owners will get taxes as space will be very intersting, this game is getting bigger than the population it has playing it and every added planet spreads us all out even more, i like new things but they surely need to get players with some decent advertising and lots of it.

Yeah, we need a LOT more players I think.

Yeah, we need a LOT more players I think.

Which is why I think the motherships and traveling will be more like a mini game and not Pvp.

Hell... I think it will be hard to just find 50 people in need to travelling service at once.

Back