Question: My Turn ...bug exploit or not??

Exploit or Not ?

• Exploit

Votes: 72 72.0%
  • Not Exploit

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • ...whtever

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters

BestGamerEver

Dominant
Society
1.Ro
First 1ch3ls Lady
Shooting with TANGO then entering vehicle then exit and you can shoot again w/o wayting 20 sec.
That in lootable pvp i`m shure its a nice to exploit like someone who i wont name here but i will name on my support case does.

Shooting with TANGO then entering vehicle then exit and you can shoot again w/o wayting 20 sec.
That in lootable pvp i`m shure its a nice to exploit like someone who i wont name here but i will name on my support case does.

i know who that is ;) exploit no since you are able to attack the ctol but mobs no... it's is however only chickenshits who does it

i know who that is ;) exploit no since you are able to attack the ctol but mobs no... it's is however only chickenshits who does it

If tango would had been made to reload at 5 sec would had been 100k not 20k...you can hunt with it any ingame mob at that dmg/sec ... so it is exploit by me....well see what MA says.

haha only chicks which are which are male avatars?

If tango would had been made to reload at 5 sec would had been 100k not 20k...you can hunt with it any ingame mob at that dmg/sec ... so it is exploit by me....well see what MA says.

Why even post till you have heard from MA 1st:)

Remember: EULA forbids creativity. If that doesn't, the certain % of the community will (other than some safe fan fiction).

Better just stand still and rub mobs exactly suitable for your level with very economical weapon.

Just in case.

Give the guy a break hes just too cheap to buy an ml-35 is all. So instead hes being creative in hunting. Peraonally I think if you want to waste that much time hunting a mob with a tango then you habe no life. EPIC FAIL on their part.

~Danimal

Give the guy a break hes just too cheap to buy an ml-35 is all. So instead hes being creative in hunting. Peraonally I think if you want to waste that much time hunting a mob with a tango then you habe no life. EPIC FAIL on their part.

~Danimal

well he asked about lootable pvp so i asumed he got killed by a player doing that as i know one who does that

meh no exploit just because i am sick of all the exploit hunting threads... just write your support case and get over it. I mean seriously the TOU says you need to tell the devs about strange behaviour in the game not EVERYONE!!! :rolleyes:

meh no exploit just because i am sick of all the exploit hunting threads... just write your support case and get over it. I mean seriously the TOU says you need to tell the devs about strange behaviour in the game not EVERYONE!!! :rolleyes:

It`s exploitting pvp actually and also could be good for any1 to know what they can expect when entering in a lootable pvp and meet a lil chirpy who owns a tango...

I would say yes it is. It allows firing of a gun much faster than intended.

To my understanding hes bypassing the cooldown or? Just apply the common definition here from wikipedia : An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.

It was intended to have a longer cooldown, bypassing that through a design flaw/bug is an exploit.

The current state and mixture of PEs payerbase worries me since more people voted Yes then no... :(

I would say yes it is. It allows firing of a gun much faster than intended.

Then GOD should create things the wqay it is intended!

100% exploiting.

Ive seen it used by someone i wont mention in pvp4 regularly too.

Keshitukas (Social Noobulini society)

with that ive say all ... (Using Hulk`s Tango) Tier 2.x prob 3.x

Have any of the whiners actually tested weither or not this works? Its easy to jump on a witch hunt just because "Yeah Tango ppl should be punished" :)

As far as im concerned , if you fire a tango , then enters a vehicle , then exits the vehicle , you still suffer from timewait before the weapon can be fired again , the reload bar isnt there but the gun cannot be fired until proper time has passed.

The only advantage of this technique is that you are safe from harm while waiting for the reload.

And thats quite different from "Beeing able to fire faster than intended"

Atleast this was how things worked early this year , maybe they changed it again so you could exploit it.
Havent used a Tango since then so please correct me if im wrong.

cheers

ermik

Yeap Kesuktas does that...
Also please som1 report to MA that ppl using damaged vehicles to store loot. Isnt this an exploit too?
I cant loot vehicle when its dead already. To loot it i need to repair it first but simply they will recall the pit or whatever they use before i managed to do that. Not a big one but still pain in the arse.

TO MA. PLAESE ADD 30 SEC RECALL TIME!!!

It was intended to have a longer cooldown, bypassing that through a design flaw/bug is an exploit.

Besides the attacks/minute, it the cooldown also blocks the FAP, pretty much leave you unprotected between shots.

So question is if jumping into a vehicle shouldn't be disabled during reload, as you wouln't be able to use a fap. (Usually reload isn't a big issue, but bypassing the reload with weapons like Tango, which do have a long reload, it is.)

Yeap Kesuktas does that...
Also please som1 report to MA that ppl using damaged vehicles to store loot. Isnt this an exploit too?

I can imagine an even simpler reason why people would use it, especially in space: With a nearly broken vehicle, if you come across a pk:er who wants to destroy your ship, the intention is to get less loss in TT value (consider the damage in TT value if it gets hit once before it breaks or if it takes 20 hits before it breaks).
As for "repairing vehicles to full TT before looted" and then saying nearly broken vehicles is an exploit I just say "uh?". I have no idea how looting of vehicles works, and I guess most of those of us who aren't keen pk:ers know either how looting of vehicles works. I don't think a pk:er can call something an exploit if he's the only one who knows how it works.

Last edited:

I can imagine an even simpler reason why people would use it, especially in space: With a nearly broken vehicle, if you come across a pk:er who wants to destroy your ship, the intention is to get less loss in TT value (consider the damage in TT value if it gets hit once before it breaks or if it takes 20 hits before it breaks).
As for "repairing vehicles to full TT before looted" and then saying nearly broken vehicles is an exploit I just say "uh?". I have no idea how looting of vehicles works, and I guess most of those of us who aren't keen pk:ers know either how looting of vehicles works. I don't think a pk:er can call something an exploit if he's the only one who knows how it works.

It`s not a nearly broken vehicle...its a totally broken vehicle they use as you can acces vehicle storage even if its blewed up...but that`s another bug exploit we talk about...
As for tango bug it does 100% work with VTOL`s...cant say about other vehicles yet.

I confirm, one noob (recently hired by hulk to the game) used to shorten reload time by entering/exiting a vehicle. Already reported some time ago, no idea why MA do nothing. Generally they seem not to care about pvp bugs like for example bugged vehicle guest list, which exist since I dont remember when.

Have any of the whiners actually tested weither or not this works? Its easy to jump on a witch hunt just because "Yeah Tango ppl should be punished" :)

As far as im concerned , if you fire a tango , then enters a vehicle , then exits the vehicle , you still suffer from timewait before the weapon can be fired again , the reload bar isnt there but the gun cannot be fired until proper time has passed.

Afaik it doesn't work with a Valkyrie Mk1, tested with a Vivo T1 to regen hp faster, but it for sure doesn't work. I haven't tried with other vehicles.

The suggestion about having to wait for reload to finish before one can enter a vehicle is superb!
That would also limit the VTOL hunting exploit I guess.
AND would limit the pvp mining with a vehicle, sick. Damn I hope they implement this for sure!

Everything else is limited by once reload, putting on armour i.e.

Last edited:
I'd say exploit. They damn well know what they are doing; creatively screwing you over.

I checked this after space VU to see if it was fixed or not.

I fiered with tango, enter in vtol, exit while the weapon hasn't finished reloading but I couldn't fire again with tango or use another item while the reload time from first shot hasn't finished.

I tried this on the sumima field near Oshiri Hearts on a noob that kept pissing me not in pvp4.

However I can confirm the behavior explained in this thread was valid a while ago and it is highly exploitable :(

He used pitbull and it works with pitbull

I don't know what's going on with the community lately.. I used to boast about how EU had the best community I've seen out of any game I've ever played.

In the last year or so people using exploits against other players to their advantage is just disgusting really. It's clear to me why we have so many more of these types now that certain things have been done to the game, but I'm sure anyone with half a brain can also figure it out.

Hopefully MA will start to crack down on this kind of thing. They are doing a well enough job when it involves THEIR money, like people exploiting vehicles to gain an advantage in hunting.

Nothing worse I've ever seen in 10 years then what happened to me last night, apparently there is an exploit that can allow a player to crash you and anyone in the area to desktop. I won't name names or the society, or even give the slightest hint to how its done, but I sure hope MA is going to deal with those kinds of morons.

Remember: EULA forbids creativity. If that doesn't, the certain % of the community will (other than some safe fan fiction).

Better just stand still and rub mobs exactly suitable for your level with very economical weapon.

Just in case.

As the old fart on the same wavelenght said getcha shit together:)

Back