My words in entropia dont make sense

benglar

Old
Society
NBK Squadron
Benglar
Hello i just tried installing entropia universe and when i go into login my i can not read the words even when i try to sign in the username and passwords i can not read is there anyway to fix it?

Post a screenshot so people know what you are talking about

In the login click the tools button next to the launch button and select english under language. If that doesnt work I think theres a repair button somewhere. gl.

upload the pic in the gallery ;) this is not a valid adress :wise:

this picture is very familiar, enter your username, then press TAB, then enter your password, then hit ENTER.

i did that then i got in game and all the chat is also the same

In your screenshot, I can see you have some sort of nvidia program running. So, make sure you are using the latest drivers for your card, make sure it is not overclocked, and make sure the settings are set to default in the nvidia configuration panel.

i did that and still nothing is different.

In the clientloader ie before you launch the game, press tools, then check so it's set to english. if it is and you still get this then try the repair. Also what is your language on your comp? that might have an impact perhaps, although i doubt it.

i did the repair just now no change and i did the repair same thing nothing came up.

i did the repair just now no change and i did the repair same thing nothing came up.

hmm wierd, and your language on your os is english i guess? If so i would do a uninstall, redownload the client and reinstall it. Something probably went wrong.

Had and sites tell you you needed to install a chinese font recently?

Start with a decent virus scan..if that dont show anything reload the nvidia drivers making sure its not the one that blows up cards.

then try again.

change graphic settings to low might help you.

What graphics card are you using?

Some older cards FX5200 for example do not show text correctly and would need to be upgraded.

What graphics card are you using?

Some older cards FX5200 for example do not show text correctly and would need to be upgraded.

Same for the 5500 one...they can handle everything but the text on lowest possible settings.

I have actually experienced this while visiting a friend. His second computer had the exact same problem. I'm interested to see the solution because I sure couldn't figure it out! By the way guys, it appears to be a graphical problem, nothing to do with language settings.

Good luck with it!

In settings in The loader choose 'Safe mode' had the same start screen today

Silly question i know... but, have you restarted your pc?
It has happened to me once or twice in the past but never again since :)

im using the nvdidia 5500 so i probaly need to upgrade which really sucks.

im using the nvdidia 5500 so i probaly need to upgrade which really sucks.

well there are some quite cheap cards out now that can run eu fairly well :)

My brothers computer has this problem also. Youll find once you do log in that your avatar is texturless.

Oh man, this thread was a total happiness letdown..

I read the title, "My words in entropia dont make sense" and got all excited!

I was thinking they brought back calypsospeak "Oh dobbie dobbie doh , oh noshibley, oh no no no no" with the latest patch and he didn't know what they where saying :laugh:

Turns out its just some tech problem... :rolleyes:

Back