MYSTERIOUS ENEMY 1

scarab-event-workerm-teaser-2023.jpg

So its a "scarab workerm" event. Spooky.

Guess someone at MA has a fucking insect fetish. Whatever they are just make them pay back accordingly. Maybe change the loot wave/cycle/system or whatever the fuck we call it these days a bit, so less of the usual fucking names loot all the cool shit. Make it available for the common players too, not just the no-lifers, 24/7 botters or the people that play on multiple accounts at the same time. Cheers. 🥱🫡😱🖕😂

3aGZA6WLI9Jde.gif

Robot scarabs? interesting

insects, a new looter category?

The mysterious new enemy looks a wee bit gassy.

We will have to face new stink attacks :D

Guess someone at MA has a fucking insect fetish. Whatever they are just make them pay back accordingly. Maybe change the loot wave/cycle/system or whatever the fuck we call it these days a bit, so less of the usual fucking names loot all the cool shit. Make it available for the common players too, not just the no-lifers, 24/7 botters or the people that play on multiple accounts at the same time. Cheers. 🥱🫡😱🖕😂
They are Lizards like Zuckerberg, ofc they love insects for breakfast

Y'all really shouldn't have let your Artists and Content creators go.

Better be good if it's somehow gonna attract me back to Calypso after me killing a tens of thousands of eomon and still never picked up even 1 rare loot xD 2 years running. Not 1. Pfft.

Lot of irony in Mindark loving bug (or spider) mobs.

Ok can someone tell me when it starts ? I got no Facebook

Ok can someone tell me when it starts ? I got no Facebook
It does not specify, literally the full message from FB:

"With destination set, their fate's embrace draws near" (same as here)

Tomorrow or 19th, or anything between those.

A lot of unexpected events usually starts on Friday.

I hope I can upgrade my Arkadian plates before this event.

Y'all really shouldn't have let your Artists and Content creators go.
Truly, they forgot to use AI. This looks like they paid someone on craigslist for 10 bucks for this concept tease "art".

Her eu go guys we have 10$ budget for a new creature.. please show me what u can come up with :D for a 5$ bonus :D

Truly, they forgot to use AI. This looks like they paid someone on craigslist for 10 bucks for this concept tease "art".
No, give them at least more credit than this. It's better than a fiver or craigslist for sure. But, we have no idea what it is going to be or implications. We're used to them dropping a class of mobs as filler until mayhem and be disappointed.

This time will be different right?

Right?

Looks like a cheap Zerg ripp off, no thanks, I'd rather sweat at boreas. 🖕

Back