Name Your Own Price Hair Cuts

Millie

Provider
Amelia Millie Ambrosine
This offer has been extended. If you wish to take advantage, pm me through this forum, or hunt me down in game and I'll be happy to give you a new style for any price you'd like to pay.

All this week, or until I'm out of supplies, I will style anyones hair for any price, and free is a price. Monday August 20th through Friday August 24th, Come to Bilton Tower 3, apartment 3f. I have 15 styles unlocked at this point which include some rather popular female styles in particular. There is no catch whatsoever, so tell your friends and society mates. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
hey,
just to say thanks for the nice job you have done with my hair.
didnt have any good screenshots so sorry for the naked lady on the first pic :)

Before:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

After: (and i'm really happy with the new cut)

thx amelia for great job
+rep

off topic: does anyone now if you can color hair in really bright colors like blue, red or yellow or something? and how/when?

Last edited:
I too want to say thanks for fixing my hair!

Hi
I am interested to have a new haircut but I dont know where is Bilton tower.. could you tell me and everyone else who doesnt know please?

thanks

Bilton Towers is just a short run SW of the New Oxford tp. Go to New Oxford, and head west up the stairs. When you get to a big building that looks like a deer, turn left. Pass the art gallery on your right and down the small hill. You should now see 4 towers in front of you and these are the Bilton towers. There is also a tp in between towers 2 and 3. See you soon

Thnx amelia for a great job!
She even managed to grow out hair of my bald head :D

thx a lot again +rep

Well day 1 was at least a mild success I think. I performed 26 cuts today but I'm calling it a day. I'll be back at it tomorrow so please feel free to stop on by if you'd like to name your own price for a new hair style.

the totals on the day are as follows:

26 cuts

93.15 in materials and decay

recieved in payment:

39.37 ped
2 short firn boards
15 animal eye oil
22 gel
48 hair spray
6 animal oil residue
3 explosive projectiles
100 molisk teeth
gratitude from 26 happy clients

Maybe it was more than a mild success. I'll give another update tomorrow evening.

I just got my new hair style :yay: and I must say that Amelia gives a REALLY GOOD SERVICE!

I think everyone who wish to change style should use this opportunity!

Thanks alot for the cut Amelia!

Aww... you're done for the day...?
At what time may I find you tomorrow?
I may not be rich but I have a few PEDs and spare items to pay.

Sorry desg, a bit worn out tonight, but you have at least 4 more days, who knows, maybe longer. I should be back at it in no more than 12 hours from now. See you tomorrow I hope.

Last edited:
Free Hair Cuts

You have to love a free cut :D

What can I say... a new cut...
a great view.., Out the window, & Millie too :silly2:
& Free as well,
ok, maybe I tiped a few Hairgel... :rolleyes:

Run over to Bilton 3, 3F... it's FREE :yay: what else can u ask for. :ahh:

-edit- She is done for the night.. but it is going on for the next few days...

Last edited:
thx for the help cutie ;)

Hope you will unlock some more styles later on :wtg:

Another satisfied customer here. I am no longer bald, woop woop :wtg:

Great service, great apartment, great job. Hope that somebody takes you up on the mad scientist look :silly2:

+rep

A little bump for my friend and her salon. This is a great offer, people!

Verry nice service. quick and fast :D

thxthx :yay:

Timbo

I thought i might try out the neat services this gal provides and im stunned about the apartment and what a nice job she did +loads of rep for this one

Thanks Amelia for the great job you did on my bald head as well :) Great hair salon you've got there :)

+ rep bert

Thanks for the haircut! :D
I really like how my avatar looks now.

You should be expecting an article about Amelia’s Parlor very soon.
Sadly, FRAPs failed me yet again. It did not save a single picture.
It has happened before, even when I got it ON. :mad:
I will need to take the pictures all over again! :ahh:

Anyway, I rummaged though a 7500 picture archive and got this picture of my older self, when I still was a mere employee exploring CND.
So, here’s your Before and After:

after_before.jpg

Nice service:). Personally I'm happy with my look but +rep for your community service.

OK that's it for day 2. I want to say thanks to all those who posted kind words for the service. I really appreciate the thought. I also want to give a special thanks to Nathan Nate Dyon and Noemy Siphilys Conscience for offering some Hair Spray for the effort.

todays totals:

30 new hair styles

110.04 ped in Materials and Decay

payments recieved

25.08 ped
100 dung
8 haimoros
2 papplon
9 bombardo
1 molisk tooth
1 short firn board
22 gel
30 hair spray
594 sweat
93 explosive projectiles

Also just to clarify, I can't really afford to do hair color at whatever price the customer chooses. Sorry for any inconvenience, but the hair color sets are just too pricey. If you bring them in I'll be happy to do it though. I'll be back at it again tomorrow so take advantage if you are interested in a different style at whatever price you'd like to pay.

Very generous offer Millie, seeing as you can't get much in this game for free :)

Anywhere we can see pics of the haircuts you offer?

+ rep for ya :)

hehe, well you can sneak a peek at Sorgs, or Ido's or kimmis websites, or you can stop over. I have the first 15 cuts unlocked. I was going to make some shots of my own but for some reason since I got Vista I can't use printscreen to take screenshots, sorry.

Thanks for the cut last night. I really needed a change of style.
I gave 10 ped for this which was accepted only after i insisted.

Then i millie coloured my hair costing her 6ped in dye because it took a few attempts to get it right and all offers to reimburse her were refused.

Thank you very much and +rep.

Regards Tesh

thank you for the cool cut 'n style last night!
Before I was a geek, now I'm lookin' chic! Very happy with my new 'do!

everybody! Go! the service is fast friendly and fun!
what are you waiting for? GO! :yay:

+rep for my supercool Prodigy look !!!:yay::yay::yay:

Thank You

Thanks for the great haircut. And you do have a beautiful apartment. + rep for sure!:yay:

Thank you very much for new haircut. You're great!
+rep

The best barbershop around!:D

Got my very first haircut! Thanks Amelia. Service is great +rep

Val

Thx for helping my friend out with a hair cut Amelia :) Ur prices are unbeatable atm im sure :) + 1 rep for you.

Back