Info: nAn Building up again!

Status

Digit

Old Alpha
Society
nothingANDnowhere(nAn)
Martigan Digit Handscome
Hello EU/FPC!

The old and glorious society nothing AND nowhere (nAn) is recruiting!

Well this Soc has been around for years--I mean years!

We have had a stint of about 1.5 years of being on life support due to IRL issues but that has changed and we are ready to bring this Soc back into it's former glory.

nAn has always been about friendship and fun along with helping the new people of EU into this world. We are keeping the same idea except helping the ultra new people in EU--there are plenty of great Socs in this world that can help that are the feeder Socs to many of the prestigious Socs in here. We are still focused on having a good time in EU while maintaining good friendships within and with other Socs. Basically we are not in any LA contention and don't care for all the drama ;)

Basic requirements are:

--60k+ skills ( in anything, can be under water basket weaving ;P )
--Your own gear for your level
--Self sufficient monetary wise
--18+ years or older
--Desire to enjoy EU/FPC as a source of entertainment
--Skype (Could place to have chats)

PM me, Sammy2004, or Kyndig. Or just put an application in.

P.s. There is a 3 month trial period for applicants.

You guys seems to be a great soc... hope you find a bunch of new as great members.

gl

So is echo joining too? i have some beacons dusting away in my storage :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Nah Echo went to a Soc more active in killing everything-- cK-Shadows I believe ;) .

I have been a member of nAn for 5 years - great soc - some of us have had some difficulties with the current state of the economy but we are still nAn!. I'll finally be able to build my new computer by the end of the month (been accumulating parts along the way) so i'll be able to play again :yay:

Good luck with the recruiting!!

Great soc to be part of, I'm sure :D

Good luck on the recruiting, and best of wishes!

I remember seeing the "your nAn'" team names spamming globals as a new player...

best of luck guys:)

Good to see this old soc making a comeback, good luck with the recruitment guys :)

Thanks for the great word folks!

Come on people if you are looking for a nice kind of chill soc with some seasoned player and a good time come on over to the nAn side :D

I am thinking of disbanding my soc and joining a more established society... just too many inactive members:(

My last skill count was at 58k and I am looking for a active group who like to hunt together or just chat in soc chat;)

Best of Wishes,Good luck on the recruiting!

Wheres noggin fishburn? :(

He was almost like a mentor to me:eek:

I'm not quite sure the polite way to put this so Digit please don't take this personally i know your intent is to keep this old soc alive.

I think nAn died a long time ago. The spirit of it at least. Back when some major changes came to then Project Entropia. People like Noggin Znorky, Glazier, Ona, Odyssey, Ninja, Pegin, stopped playing.

When i made nAn it was a soc designed around taking on disciples and training new people and just having fun without spending a lot of PED's. But as people got more skilled and played longer they either quit or wanted to focus more on being an "Uber" soc.

Then there was the mass exodus like 6 months ago and the huge fight between members and then more members the past months since VU 10 not playing. To me trying to recruit more members seems a bit like beating a dead horse. To really revive nAn you would have to bring back some of the old memebers that where really the spirt of nAn and thats simply not going to happen. I'd rather see nAn just get officially burried then just fade away like i've watched over the years.

I know this post is going to anger some but i think i'd rather tell you the truth about how i feel instead of keeping my mouth just shut or lying about it.

I'm not quite sure the polite way to put this so Digit please don't take this personally i know your intent is to keep this old soc alive.

I think nAn died a long time ago. The spirit of it at least. Back when some major changes came to then Project Entropia. People like Noggin Znorky, Glazier, Ona, Odyssey, Ninja, Pegin, stopped playing.

When i made nAn it was a soc designed around taking on disciples and training new people and just having fun without spending a lot of PED's. But as people got more skilled and played longer they either quit or wanted to focus more on being an "Uber" soc.

Then there was the mass exodus like 6 months ago and the huge fight between members and then more members the past months since VU 10 not playing. To me trying to recruit more members seems a bit like beating a dead horse. To really revive nAn you would have to bring back some of the old memebers that where really the spirt of nAn and thats simply not going to happen. I'd rather see nAn just get officially burried then just fade away like i've watched over the years.

I know this post is going to anger some but i think i'd rather tell you the truth about how i feel instead of keeping my mouth just shut or lying about it.

That does not matter. nAn will live on no matter what, and the period we have been through has really just confirmed that we wont go away and instead idle for better activity in the future.

nAn reqruiting again is the best news we can have, it means we are starting a new era.

Shame you had to vent your personal shit on this public forum, its a stab in the back.

Rex don't take this the wrong way, but this was totally not cool. Yes nAn did have issues like any other Soc has issues. To be frank when you left nAn you have no more rights to it. This Soc will be a good one again.

With the change of times attitudes must change as well.

You guys need to get to planning nAmsterdam :p

Rex, any respect I had for you has just vanished after this post!

Try to keep your personal comments personal and out of the public eye, and stop trying to involve yourself in something YOU walked away from... :confused: And unlike the others I couldn't care less if you take offence so please feel free to rant over the following.

The problem is that you still think nAn should be a mentor society, those of us with higher skill and abilities see that 'the past' is the past and 'the future' is what is being discussed here...which is NONE of your business since you are not in nAn anymore!

Sorry if I have upset anyone else, but when threads are hijacked the truth will out.

Your nAn KNOWS new members should join nAn! :lolup:

deleted...

Last edited:
Rex... that's unnecessary. If these guys want to revive this awesome soc then let them do it.

nAn is a GREAT SOC. I had a great time while I was in there. Any member of nAn is a friend of mine.

nAnsterdan rocks! Start organising Kyn!

Been in nAn for a good year before movin on due to activity levels but it was a awesome soc to be in and certainly helped me with my love for the game!

About bloody time.

nAn. Great people, great ethos and now making a return. Well done you all.

Honestly this thread is about recruiting. Not how two former members (Rex and Onica) think the Soc should die. Use your own thread for your protests but don't hijack a recruitment thread. If you have real issues that you think the world deserves to hear then please create another thread--that would be the nice thing to do.

This does no one justice in the EU community.

No one likes when Onica speaks but you're just going to have to deal with it! Rex did not deserve to be spoken to like that. He was calm and honest and said something that needed to be said. You reacted like children. That is why nAn died. The end of nAn was when Trakkur was making a fool of himself and tarnishing the reputation of the soc and when I called him out on it he decided to start a rebellion against female leadership. Real mature. We did not leave, we were pushed away. It was a choice between disband it ourselves or let it self-destruct. You tried and tried to make it work but there is nothing left to work with. The spirit of the soc was toxic and everyone who left after I did told me they were sick of the fighting in soc chat. There is so much more I could say but what is the point? A stolen soc will never be a viable soc.

No Onica, child. Not children. I'm the only one that has spoken to Rex the way he deserved. Digit and Pollus were both super friendly. Please note also that most of the friends of nAn who have posted DON'T even know you... Where's your reputation in nAn's history?

Oh yes, here.

Trakkur hasn't been in nAn for 3 years or more, and Rex was bitching about events less than 6 months ago. I would expect husband and wife to get their story straight...

nAn had 2 + years of further glory under myself and Noggin, growing in size and skill, although as you left you wouldn't know that... ironically Noggin was the most known and loved member of nAn, and I increased the member base larger than even he did. The current situation has and had NOTHING to do with either of you, so stop trying to make it look like you were the life and soul as that will get you NOWHERE. The argument between you two and trakkur was caused by YOU FFS,not Trakkur. The soc rightly took his side and you two left to smooth things over, because if you booted him everyone else would leave. THAT's the tuth. Truth of Rex's motivation is also important and in doubt, which is why I am doing the next thing...

I don't normally post PM's, but I felt the crap in this one deserved airing. Please compare the sentiments of Rex's post, with this PM i received. Someone who cared for nAn would NOT try to cause it's rebuildng by fuck1ng with the thread.

{PM removed}

Rex, this has nothing to do with this. Stop being a dick and hijacking a post that was already in the right direction. All you have done is taken a "RECRUITMENT POST" and made it so fewer people will reply. If you think you have nAn's best interests at heart you are a complete ass.

That's how I feel about it.

THIS WILL GO IN THE THREAD...

End of PM, please make your own decision about 'motives'.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one likes when Onica speaks but you're just going to have to deal with it! Rex did not deserve to be spoken to like that. He was calm and honest and said something that needed to be said. You reacted like children. That is why nAn died. The end of nAn was when Trakkur was making a fool of himself and tarnishing the reputation of the soc and when I called him out on it he decided to start a rebellion against female leadership. Real mature. We did not leave, we were pushed away. It was a choice between disband it ourselves or let it self-destruct. You tried and tried to make it work but there is nothing left to work with. The spirit of the soc was toxic and everyone who left after I did told me they were sick of the fighting in soc chat. There is so much more I could say but what is the point? A stolen soc will never be a viable soc.

Please explain how nAn is a stolen soc...? I would be interested to compare it to Rex asking for votes when he was in nAn the second time round. he also posted on the nAn forum saying he wanted the job. The irony is that Digit had spoken to me the day before about Rex taking over. As I said to Digit, I had no problem with discussing it with Rex as I wanted to step down, and then all of a sudden our forum contained a 'vote for Rex' thread. However we are not a democracy, and he HAD NOT SAID A WORD so I took objection to the method and denied the process. Sorry for shouting, I just feel they should be compared.

Incidentally, Noggin took over from Trakkur, and I took over from Noggin. Trakkur left when Noggin took over.

Sorry Onica, I was so busy ranting I couldn't hear you explain about us being a 'stolen soc' I thought we stopped that when Rex left the second time...

Last edited:
I'm sure I will think of more, but as everyone who knows me will confirm, I can't stand people who talk out of their ass, and I say my mind. In fact I'm sure people PREFER Onica speakng to me...

Now if only her words would fit the facts...

Best of luck stating up the soc again :)

Best of luck stating up the soc again :)

Thank you. With 'friends' like Rex and Onica it's going to be easy I'm sure... :scratch2:

Thank you. With 'friends' like Rex and Onica it's going to be easy I'm sure... :scratch2:

Maybe youll answer to me kyndig, what happened to noggin? :(

I miss him tbh, sorry if you dont know me, we never met hehe.

Status
Back