Question: nanobot regenerative works with thorifoid helmet ?

Angbu

Provider
Society
Fight For Fun
Ang Angbu Bu
Hi,

Thorifoid helmet buff is :
+5% reload time
-100% hp regeneration (for normal version)

If i use a nanobot regenerative, my regen increase or i keep -100% hp regeneration ?

not sure but i do know that the helmet +5% attack speed does not work with the adrenalin nanobot +10% attack speed, they just cancel each other out and neither work, so perhaps that will happen with helmet debuff and regeneration nanobot buff, and it will just act like you are not even wearing the helmet debuff effect

Yes, they work, I've tested:)

OK Thanks, bettlejus.

not sure but i do know that the helmet +5% attack speed does not work with the adrenalin nanobot +10% attack speed, they just cancel each other out and neither work, so perhaps that will happen with helmet debuff and regeneration nanobot buff, and it will just act like you are not even wearing the helmet debuff effect

So , we could think that +5% Faster of Thorifoid helmet don't work with the +10% Faster reload of Halloween candy box?
So, result is +10% faster reload instead of +15% faster reload?

What are you talking there man?:)

Here are the possibilities:

Thorifoid helmet+regenerative = 5% faster reload and -50 regen ( -100% from helmet + +50% from nanobot)

FLymsy thorifoid helmet + regenerative = 3% faster reload, normal regen (-50% + +50% from nanobot)

Only nanobot = +50% faster regen

Any unclarities?:)

yes it's ok.

Negative buff cumulates with positif buff on similar effect.

But an another question is : Does positive buff cumulate with positif buff on similar effect?

So : thorifoid normal helmet's buff is :
+5% faster reload
halloween candy box's buff is :
+10% faster reload

Result is +10% faster reload (max effect on the same buff) or +15% faster reload ?

Only 10% on max buff, that is if you don't equip the helmet

Ok thanks bettlejus

Back