nAnsterdam 2010: Register here + Event suggestions

Kyndig

Dominant
Society
nothing AND nowhere (nAn)
Colbey Kyndig Callistinsson
Well Girls and boy's, it's time for the thread you have been waiting for.

nAnsterdam 2010 is now registering for confirmed dates of Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25 July with maybe a small runover into the Monday.
As usual I am planning to arrive Thursday and leave Tuesday.

Anyone who wants to come along and join in is more than welcome as always!

Confirmed:
Sammy2004 - nAn
Clonestar-NBK Squadron
CycoKick - CK Shadows
Pretender - Trigger Happy

Unconfirmed:

Glazee - nAn
Znorky - nAn
Digit - nAn
xXSqUaLLXx - Mine To Extract
Larethania - SDW -= Elite =-

I'm sure there will be a few names from previous years, and we definitely know where to play EU as a group so don't forget the GC and plenty of ammo.

I look forward to seeing you all there! :yay:

edit: dates now confirmed

edit: sorry all, but I can't make it this time round. Please call Sammy2004 for info on the days in question on: 0031 6538 41727

Thanks Sammy :D

Last edited:
ill be there on sunday atleast, maybe a few more days but not sure atm, would have to check work roster

WooHoo F-Yeah nAnsterdam baby!

I will know in a week or so if I can attend. If I'm there--partying will happen!!

hmmmzzzz

nAnsterdam...
dunno....

to join or not to join.....

now i ask myself...

is there a question in that statement above???

NO !!!

OFCOURSE i'm there!!!!!

w00t yeah.

now the rest of yall need to frkin subscribe and join in on da fun !!!

Sammy out :)

Last year I couldn't make it... This year I'll be there at least for 1 day... Not sure if it's gonna be a saturday or sunday.
Want to experience one of these nAnsterdam meetings for sure!
Not sure what info is required... PM if needed or find any info in my profile on the leftside.
Hope to see a lot of people IRL, that I know ingame.

nAnsterdam Fuck yeah :)

As usuall ill drag my ass down every day altough on sunday is awakefest where I might go if I feel like paying 100E for a ticket:)

If people want to do something else then walk throught he lovely city of amsterdam or chill in pubs let me know and I can organise acitvity's as I live there.

Suggestions in thread please. We can definately game as there is a cafe that has EU pre installed and is a cool place.

Signed up

Cyco-cK Shadows.

So few people confirming? Usually we have a dozen or more about now.

Anyone up for a trip in...I mean TO, sorry, Amsterdam? :D

Nansterdam!

I had a dream last night about being in amsterdam and hitting the bong on the street :p after the second hit i was so fucked. I had to eat something and walked into a restaurant looked at the menu signs but it was all blurry but i decided for something there anyways and after that i walked up to the wall and went into fetus position and started knocking my head towards the wall :p The others just told me how fucked up i was :p After that I woke up in my dream and discovered i had lost all my things they were stolen and i didnt know where i was.

I think this dream means that i need to go to amsterdam with kyndig because he can help me when i get too stoned :D a true friend :p

I really really need to come to amsterdam this summer. Even though i have no money :D but i will solve it somehow :)

:d bump it up :)

hmmmm I'll be watching this one closely ;)

Bump...

Come on people... register for this nice event (in real life)! ;)

omfg.

what is wrong with people...

time to sign up yall!

:):):)

can't go to amsterdam, need to play :silly2:

veel plezier in Amsterdam... dont eat too much spacecakes and go space pirate :)

sorry me and the1 can't come. The 24th we are going on holiday.

sorry me and the1 can't come. The 24th we are going on holiday.

If bibi isnt going, neither am I.

(can't believe i saved post 1000 for 2+ weeks only to forget and make this reply.)

bring ya lappie.......

Can't watch the screen in the sun, not to think you might accidently spill beer over it :silly2:

Few years ago I went to a meeting in Amsterdam, was nice to experience once. But getting in and out of coffeeshops and drink beer all day is not really my thing :)

Can't watch the screen in the sun, not to think you might accidently spill beer over it :silly2:

Few years ago I went to a meeting in Amsterdam, was nice to experience once. But getting in and out of coffeeshops and drink beer all day is not really my thing :)

dont forget we also eat and watch hookers....

If bibi isnt going, neither am I.

(can't believe i saved post 1000 for 2+ weeks only to forget and make this reply.)

omg. u nob. Dj sammy tells u to come! :p

Would join if I can.

Hey man

Alles goed? Welk café is dat waar je EU kan spelen? Lijkt me wel wat :)
Groetjes Singular

nAnsterdam Fuck yeah :)

As usuall ill drag my ass down every day altough on sunday is awakefest where I might go if I feel like paying 100E for a ticket:)

If people want to do something else then walk throught he lovely city of amsterdam or chill in pubs let me know and I can organise acitvity's as I live there.

Suggestions in thread please. We can definately game as there is a cafe that has EU pre installed and is a cool place.

Signed up

Cyco-cK Shadows.

Howdy nAnsters! It's me, Noggin, remember mee? :p

Gah, I'd love to come - about time I turned up to one of these, but unfortunately work has me on the other side of the globe this time around. I'd be back late on the Saturday, but with the Jetlag, etc. I very much doubt I'd be in the mood to fly out to the Netherlands...

Hope you all have a cool time!

intresting

subscribing

Hey man

Alles goed? Welk café is dat waar je EU kan spelen? Lijkt me wel wat :)
Groetjes Singular

ik ben beetje vergeten waar het was.. maar daar gaan we nog wel naar toe met z'n allen denk ik.. ergens in een verloren uurtje ofzow :):)
kom maar langs zou ik zeggen :)

Howdy nAnsters! It's me, Noggin, remember mee? :p

Gah, I'd love to come - about time I turned up to one of these, but unfortunately work has me on the other side of the globe this time around. I'd be back late on the Saturday, but with the Jetlag, etc. I very much doubt I'd be in the mood to fly out to the Netherlands...

Hope you all have a cool time!

Heyas Nogg.
good to hear from you again man.
2bad ur not closer to amsterdam this year then, but as u said.. ya jetlag might not be as bad as u wud expect it 2 b, so maybe ur gna show up :p

wise choice in both cases :):)

Back