Help: Natural Mobs

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Hey folks...very new the the LA owner business. So I was out on my LA-49 on Saturday fapping for two ppl killing osseo and there was mobs everywhere. then yesterday and today it appears that there is no mobs to be found and killed. I'm not sure if maybe miners have been drowning them? or if hunters have been killing them as soon as they respawn? But my question is this...Does anyone know how long natural spawns take to come back? places other then natural spawns on a LA...never run out of mobs...yet mine is out atm ;(

HuntingN8

what are your desity settings?

Let me clarify again... It is a natural spawn...I have no control as I don't have any DNA. N8

what are your desity settings?

I'm pretty sure he means natural mobs, those not in the fert station (like the old random Repesilex, Bristles, Goats, Exos, Hiryuu and Trilomites).

I'm pretty sure he means natural mobs, those not in the fert station (like the old random Repesilex, Bristles, Goats, Exos, Hiryuu and Trilomites).

Yes but this was an osseo spawn...it was there with no DNA...I killed them they came back, I killed them and they came back....I killed them and now they are not coming back ;(

Let me say i have never owned a land area myself.

But from what i gather if you have natural spawns on LAs sometimes they are quite slow to regenerate. If you have had a hunter an hour or so ago thats completely wiped out the spawn it may take another few hours to spawn enough again.

C

They got extinct due to excesive killing ;) (j/k).

No idea. But i have noticed that after thuesday respawn ~9-10 am many natural spawns are really fast respawning.

Falagor
:bandit:

Yesterday society chat disappeared for a while and at around same time it seems more mob spawn locations have been disappearing.

Earlier we have maff, boorum, feff etc that went missing it seems that trend is continuing. Yesterday I heard spiders and atrox north of troy had disappeared.

So maybe your osse spawn joined the list of disappearing mobs (or mob sapwns).

Yesterday society chat disappeared for a while and at around same time it seems more mob spawn locations have been disappearing.

Earlier we have maff, boorum, feff etc that went missing it seems that trend is continuing. Yesterday I heard spiders and atrox north of troy had disappeared.

Mmmmm interesting.... The beginings of a story line perhaps!!:whisper: :D

But how can MA just remove mobs? A big part of why I bought this LA was cause of that spawn! N8

more like BS

really though,
Any time you think your getting fucked and start to pipe up... No Wait Stop Right There..... yeah that's right its all Dynamic... :ahh:

some people will like how your LA works other wont. by the sound of it, you have a great mining LA. same with hunting less trash you can focus on the dna you want. but if you want free spawns you are fucked/dynamicked

yep teaming has been bugging too

If you haven't done so, I suggest you write a support ticket. Maybe the respawn is bugged.

The land area next to yours (west) have plenty of osseos - mixed with sabakuma (that land area only have sabakuma DNA).

You are kidding, right?

Why would I be kidding? 4 LA's in the auction. I went around investigating them and this one I decided on out of the 4 because of the osseo spawn...why is that so hard to believe? N8

sorry for your loss, hope they start spawning again, like others have said, u are dynamically F****** on that natural spawn, MA can and does have the right to remove them. You really shouldn't buy a land area for its natural spawn, its just plain stupid IMHO!

but on the upside hope your venture works out, if not i will buy your land area at the end of the year ;)

Did I read smwhere that feffs and maffs are missing also :confused:

But how can MA just remove mobs? A big part of why I bought this LA was cause of that spawn! N8

If you don't have the DNA then they can pretty much do what they like. Some people that have DNA on their LA still have no mob for it.

Also no one really knows for sure if you would get tax from a natural spawn. Although, the thinking is you would. I think deathifier mentioned somewhere that if a mob spawns within an LA boundary it is subject to tax be it natural spawn or DNA spawn.

I'd say keep an eye out for if you or someone gets an uber on your LA from a natural spawn and see if you do get tax. Then this mystery would be solved ;)

If you haven't done so, I suggest you write a support ticket. Maybe the respawn is bugged.

The land area next to yours (west) have plenty of osseos - mixed with sabakuma (that land area only have sabakuma DNA).

Yup, should write a nicely worded support case. The disappearance may be due to some bug like the society chat bug...

As long as its not dna u have no control over it..

Taking a natural spawn in ur price is a risky thing to do... Mobs have been relocated before, and spawns change quite often..

off topic...but as far as getting tax off of natural spawns...that is easy

YES you get tax off of a natural spawn...of this I am 100% certain. N8

definately. All mobs spawned within area do. MA stated so.

can you provide proof, as you said you are new to land area ownership? so how can you be 100% sure, got some inside info? if so share it with the community, otherwise please share why you are 100% sure to settle that debate once and for all!

can you provide proof, as you said you are new to land area ownership? so how can you be 100% sure, got some inside info? if so share it with the community, otherwise please share why you are 100% sure to settle that debate once and for all!

I think this has been stated many times before by both MA and Land owners. Its just that it would be buried so far in different threads it would take time to dig out but im 100% sure of this too.

Back