Info: NBK Entrepreneurs is now NBK Otium

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
In line with our efforts to continue to make the whole NBK group of societies more business focused and business knowledgeable, we are transforming the NBK Entrepreneurs into NBK Otium. The name change has already begun and it will take 7-days to complete in the society terminal. The bulk of the very active business focused individuals have already moved on to other NBK societies. Existing members can do the same or they can stay in NBK Otium

The word Otium is Latin for "relax", "leisure", or "at ease"

NBK Otium will be a leisure society for people who have a very laid back casual approach to the game. Members who are semi active or log on sporadically are ideal candidates. Otherwise people who couldn’t care less about skilling or other similar things would find NBK Otium to be a good choice for a society. People who are very active and focused would probably find one of the other NBK societies to be a better fit.

Since the society is a laid back leisure society there won’t be a rank structure, everyone will be the highest rank which is "First Circle". No one in NBK Otium really cares about ranks in a video game anyway. :laugh:

Hunters, crafters, miners, traders, or whatever are welcome. It really doesn’t matter what you do in EU, the soc is about being with cool people and not having any pressure to skill, keep skills, or log on every day. "Whatever" is the attitude and relaxing while having fun is the goal.

There will be times when you log on and no one is online in the society, other times 10 people or more might be online. Either way, you should be laid back enough to not care. :) If you log in every day that’s fine, if you log in once a month that’s fine, if you don’t know when you will log on next, that’s cool too. :)

Savanna Blaise will be the leader of NBK Otium. She is already a proven leader in the NBK and is very well liked by all who know her. The leadership change from me to her will happen within a day or two. For a long time now I have wanted to be able to transition my avatar between different NBK societies as needed and that is what I will be doing.

NBK Otium welcomes players on all skill levels however it is not for brand new players. Your avatar needs to have at least 100 combined total attributes which obviously means Agility + Intelligence + Strength + Psyche + Stamina.

If you want to join please feel free to submit an application in the society terminal. It might get approved right away, or it might take a few days. If you want, feel free to send a PM to me here on EF otherwise Savvy’s EF name is “Savanna Blaise”

Regardless of what you do in EU, remember that it is just a game :)

Good luck with NBKO!

Amazing how much NBK has evolved over the last 5 yrs.

Great Idea.

A laid back casual society for those who log in sporadically is important.

Especially for those working slowly at a budget rate towards a goal that is expensive to achieve and needs to be done step by step.

Meaning a lot of time offline between deposits ;)

Good luck with this society NBK I am sure it will have its place in the structure.

I would be so rich if I had a dollar every time someone said this 8P :)

Regardless of what you do in EU, remember that it is just a game :)

Yes, one that costs a lot of money to have serious gaming fun in :D

Excellent idea :thumbup:

Any inactive/rarely active members I get, I will send your way :D

Opium also comes to mind...

"relaxed", "leisure" and "at ease" to a junkie.

Opium also comes to mind...

"relaxed", "leisure" and "at ease" to a junkie.

Just dont tell MA about the poppy plants we have growing behind the Nate Valley trade center

:silly2:

Just dont tell MA about the poppy plants we have growing behind the Nate Valley trade center

*sneeks off to nate*

**not for personal use, but to sell at tt+@ pa**

:silly:

gratz savanna on the new position!!! :yay:

I hope everything works out with the new soc :D

Don’t worry, they are in the PvP part of it.... way behind the trade center.

You noobs will never get to them :D

Don’t worry, they are in the PvP part of it.... way behind the trade center.

You noobs will never get to them :D

Mwahahaha, just wait til the new stealth chips arive :wtg:

How many NBK societies are there anyways? Like 80? :yay:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie
U can buy lots off beers with that

or better yet, brew a very special beer indeed ;):cool:

I had a big post I was making but it won't help. GL on the NBK Socs. If your not a WildD3amon your NBK :D

I had a big post I was making but it won't help. GL on the NBK Socs. If your not a WildD3amon your NBK :D

Lol, I did something similar on the WD miners thread :laugh:

Hiya, everyone!

Some know me, most don't, and it was suggested I come here and . . . how did Max put it? Show a little personality? Well, unknown to everyone, I recently had an operation and became 100% robot. Turns out there's a faulty processor, which gives the impression of personality, but it doesn't really exist.

I don't know where Max got all that stuff about being a "proven leader" and "very well liked." To be honest, I think most people consider me completely nutters, slightly overbearing, and just a general thorn-in-their-side. Take a look at my friends-list on my profile page. See it? 9 people. That's it! If I was as well liked as he claims I am, WHY DO I ONLY HAVE 9 PEOPLE ON THAT LIST?! And yeah, I led NBK Legion for a while, but that didn't work out so well because here I am being thrown to the semi-active dogs, as it were. Who would send a capable, respected leader here? I mean, seriously, COME ON!!

. . . . .

Wait, what?

. . . . .

Ohhhhhh, right. I'm supposed to make myself look good, and appear sane.

I've been in EU for over a year now, and have been a part of the NBK for all but a couple weeks when I was a freelancer in the beginning. I've come up through Legion in tough times, including being thrown into leadership positions during unfortunate situations. I was part of Squadron, almost into Elite Squad, and am now moving over to the new NBK Otium. I'm an embodiment of the semi-active player, as I'm also a college student right now. Once classes kick back in again, I'm lucky if I get 1-2 hours in-game each week, so this seemed to be a perfect fit with everything that was happening.

I had mentioned a leisurely society a couple times before, tossing around the name "NBK Leisure", and when this came up in discussion, I just knew that I wanted to be a part of it. I've always been a firm supporter of relaxing while playing the game. If you're getting too stressed with EU, then you're investing too much effort into it and should take a step back and relax. That's where NBK Otium comes in.

I look forward to seeing people come over, have a good time . . . maybe make some jokes, and generally chat it up in the soc channel.

But I do ask that you be careful, because I'm bringing Cuddles with me. She's an Atrox Stalker, and enjoys picking things up in her teeth and giving them a good shake. Especially if those things are people who upset/anger me. She's very protective of me, but also very obedient. She'll only do that if I tell her it's OK.

And stay out of the poppies, for your own good. We have flying monkeys patrolling the patch. Also, they're booby-trapped, and unless you have the special anti-toxin I developed, you'll fall asleep if you breathe or touch the pollen . . . . Yes, you, and your little dog too!

OK, I'm going to bed now, and getting some sleep . . . *wanders off*

No worries over yer poppies as long as you dont tell about MA growin dope here.

And stay out of the poppies, for your own good. We have flying monkeys patrolling the patch.

Actually, we do have a pilot named Monkey Man so she isnt kidding :laugh:

Lol, I did something similar on the WD miners thread :laugh:

WildD3amons Miner thread :eek: I didn't see that one. Where did they come from. :scratch2:

They are a WD sanctioned SOC lol I just haven't seen the thread yet. looking now!

Back