GandalfSzary

Prowler
Society
www.EntropiaForum.pl
Gandalf GandalfSzary Szary
NECONU VALLEY
Land Area 01

neconu_map.gif

You can reach this place going NW from Nate Valley or SE from Silver Ridge or talking direct TP:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Land Marker settings:

Minnig tax- 3.9%
Hunting tax- 3.9%
PvP - OFF
Event - ON

Hunting:

There are:

2 Neconu DNA:

Maturity:
youngs-old
Numbers: avarage

"Fast, ferocious and fishlike, the Neconu is a formidable foe, With a bite so powerful it will pulverize granite, it will tear through most armor like paper. Name Meaning: Neconu - In latin "Neco" means to kill, slay, put to death. Extremelly apriopriate.

2 Equus DNA (lowest numbers)

table of hp and dmg is here:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=53

Dmg type: impact 50% , cut 50%

Known loots:

Mk.II Modified, Chronicle Helmet, Chronicle Shin, Eon Gloves, Eon Harness, Eon Helmet, Eon Thigh, Fire Forge BGH 4400M Modified, FreanD Delta BLP Pistol, Shadow Helmet, Supremacy Helmet, Tiger Harness, Vain Helmet, Nemesis Helmet, Dominix Original Cobra, Isis BL1000(L)

Minning:

LA-01 is reach with narc, zinc, blau, lyst, azzur, oil, ali, garc. Also like in whole valley there are sources of gold if you get really lucky

Ongoing Events:

Finished Events:

Score
100 globals and get 1000 PEDs

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/97745-fight-conquer-ola-01-neconu-valley.html

Neconu Massacre

Last edited:
Nice one Gandalf i'll be sure to pay a visit! ;)

All the best!

Jamhot

Finaly a decent Neconu spawn down here :yay:, great job

ther is more stupit hores in necs that for sur so it must be hors vally

and when you find a nec its baby necs

the tax ar to high to

The Equus DNA settings appear to have been unlocked, so they will be reducing in number over time.

as said above will be changed...

and when you find a nec its baby necs

didn't decide yet what maturity will be set at that point. At this time there are youngs, next weekend will be stalkers then.... well waiting for entropians' opinions about it :)

the tax ar to high to

you can always hunt at CND at 5.5% and DNA wasn't for free either

But thank you for info really appropriate it and will gladly hear more :)
+rep

i can hunt at calypso wher ther stupit hors not is and ther is no tax

kewl i HATE neconus maybe ill go and rid the world of a few :)

oh i ned to pay the dna so i can hunt on the land you say

or what

i will never set my food ther agin ok and that wos a promis

Gratz for winning the DNA. :wtg:

I have fond memories of this LA as I once looted two pair of jag gloves there in one loot (equus old). :cool:

MA really should make it so you can remove DNA intact. Then the equus DNA could be sold and/or moved somewhere else.

Anyway, maybe keep the neconu DNA at min maturity so a lot of mid level hunters can hunt there. The middle maturities are pretty well represented in the west blue zone.

One time opportunity to kill or to get killed by

Neconu Stalker!!!

From Friday (20th of July) till Sunday (22nd of July)

more info will come

actually, that one time existed once last summer, when akoz installed neconu, but second time ever possible, sure i buy that.

this is awesome stuff, btw, neconu and equus on one land, i hope they get along together. will be an even better spot on amethera now than ever before.

gratz bud, on your new dna acquisition.

i will never set my food ther agin ok and that wos a promis

see, i told you that dna was VALUABLE gandalf, had i know it was ben cobra bonehead repellent, maybe i would have bid 350k for it.

also, ben, i wouldn't suggest setting your food near the neconu. they are quite ferocious and will most likely eat it.

oh, and stalker is fine for a weekend or something. ive been hit for more than my health by one of those critters before. not even in jag 5b with imp fapper could i hunt that last year.

youngs, please, and lots of them. yummi.

all your neconu are belong to us.

Gratz :yay:

I would like to see youngs on your LA...
Stalkers... no not for me... and mid level nec could you find elsewere...

:)

Yep, I vote for lots and lots of youngs :handgun:

i WANT STALKERS, they are more fun ;)

Grats on getting the DNA and for making this neconu LA which I'm sure will be popular. It's a shame to lose the horsies but you can't have everything, hopefully someone in the future will make another LA for big equus.

I'll be checking out the stalkers later, just to see how hard they bite, but after that fun is over I hope you'll go with a good number of small ones to different it from the Eudoria spawns - it is very difficult at the moment for 'beginner' neconu hunters to find a good hunt, and I for one have been hoping for a nice spawn of youngs for a while.

Good luck with the land.

Neconu land sounds like fun.

I would say a good level for mid level hunters would be prov to alpha, challenging and yet doable.

I vote youngs! I can do those fine, but with each maturity up It becomes Ineffcient to kill them.

Good luck with the land, I will certainly be visiting. Especially seen as I know of at least one EU player I wont meet there. :laugh:

not the ones in the bluezone :silly2:

oh well, true. and in no way did i mean to imply that neconu belonged to me. maybe i should have said...

all the neconu i can kill in my hunter 4a set are belong to gandalf.

oh well, true. and in no way did i mean to imply that neconu belonged to me. maybe i should have said...

all the neconu i can kill in my hunter 4a set are belong to gandalf.

hehe, now you sound like a politician ;)

is possible. i once considered running for mayor of hadesheim but i couldn't find any babies to kiss there...

or potential voters. just some npc's and they wouldn't even listen to the advice of their future mayor, so i left.

Thx for the new DNA! Just got back from my first run and all was good! Particularly like the low maturity.. but wouldn't complain if it got nudged up in the long term..

is possible. i once considered running for mayor of hadesheim but i couldn't find any babies to kiss there...

lol.. that's suprising considering the excessive amount of crying, fussing, babbeling, and whining that goes on :D

been waiting to hunt young Neconu for ages :) Gratz

A stable spawn of young neconu would be welcome.:yay:

I don care about hors and tax is price u pay for spawn u wan. I hunt ther. I promis.:umn:

La

Boner is the Danish version of Knuckles lol, both are pessimistic, grumpy personalities that most likely kick their cats at home irl when something goes wrong. Grats on your LA mate, I'll come check out some stalkers for sure now that I noticed this :) .

Back