Neconu

Where is the non taxed spawn for the low maturities? I wasn't aware there was one.

lol, you quoted the post with the information you want.
But you deleted that part ;)

*edit* I've edited the post a bit for your convenience ;)

Last edited:
lol, you quoted the post with the information you want.
But you deleted that part ;)
Oh... Haha I thought that was your sig or something I completely glossed over it, :p

Ty I will give it a look next time I feel like hunting them

Last edited:
Because they are not there anymore, were removed last summer and didnt check since. Probably someone been crying a ton. My fav mob, but not going to pay tax :D

Ok fair enough. If they aren't there anymore, that would surely be a good reason! :ROFLMAO: ;)

If I have the time I will have a look around to see if they're still gone.

Ok fair enough. If they aren't there anymore, that would surely be a good reason! :ROFLMAO: ;)

If I have the time I will have a look around to see if they're still gone.
Please share what you found out, thanks :)

OLA66 spawn is gone, i can confirm, wanted to hunt them there about 1-2 months ago, but not a single neconu in that LA anymore.

Taxed neconu LA owners whined enough to get the competing tax free high density spawn on (MA owned) LA66 removed about half a year ago.

Another tax free alternative is near Isslye.
Density is not as high as on LA66 before and they are mixed ~ 1:2 with Scaboreas.
It makes no monetary sense to hunt on LAs taxing you higher than their increased average loot MU%, which nowadays is only rarely higher than 1-2%.

/wp [Calypso, 85201, 91926, 100, Neconu L24 mixed with Scaboreas]

There seems to be an "okay" spawn here:

[Calypso, 85744, 93150, 281, Waypoint]

Taxed neconu LA owners whined enough to get the competing tax free high density spawn on (MA owned) LA66 removed about half a year ago.

Another tax free alternative is near Isslye.
Density is not as high as on LA66 before and they are mixed ~ 1:2 with Scaboreas.
It makes no monetary sense to hunt on LAs taxing you higher than their increased average loot MU%, which nowadays is only rarely higher than 1-2%.

/wp [Calypso, 85201, 91926, 100, Neconu L24 mixed with Scaboreas]
There has to be another explanation other than just LA owners complaining. There are plenty of untaxed mob spawns competing with same mob on taxed LA's. There are fewer Neconu untaxed spawns that other mob types, like Atrox for example. It's quite possible this spawn returns, or other mob type emerges there. It was a good run there while it lasted though, shame MA can't leave well enough alone.

There has to be another explanation other than just LA owners complaining. There are plenty of untaxed mob spawns competing with same mob on taxed LA's. There are fewer Neconu untaxed spawns that other mob types, like Atrox for example. It's quite possible this spawn returns, or other mob type emerges there. It was a good run there while it lasted though, shame MA can't leave well enough alone.
Landareas should have 1 additional mob that spawns when 50 or so are killed, like Cyrene does with its imperium officer. This special mob could drop special loot. This gives incentive to hunt on a landarea. Another way is to do it the way Arkadia does it, the mobs are mutated, and thus are not the same as normal ones. The only example of this on Calypso are the mod merp and the higher maturities plongu

Back