Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Did you by chance get any full Perseus (M) in stock, would love to buy a set to finish up the eomon mission...

Sadely I've failed last 7 clicks on that uber rare resource. Crazy block on that (Perseus) armor. No resources, bad luck on craft. :scratch2:

Lich and Aquila stocks refilled. New armors - Serum and eMINE added to shop (you will see two new shopkeepers wearing Serum and eMINE respectively).
Thanks for Your support.

Best luck!

op, pop up, shop, to top...

heya,
happy to present news (many thanks to my helpers miners!) - several Perseus finally crafted and set to shop.

:yay:

I would like to buy worn sets (please keep at least few pecs "alive"), contact me.

Last edited:
bump for Perseus full sets. Buy any missing parts to complete your set

What's your current price on Perseus?

What's your current price on Perseus?

After I've had some supplies of rare frakite for it I've been able to craft several sets.

Short answer to your question would be:
195-200% on Arkadia's auction (home planet of Perseus armors),
200-220% on Calypso auction and
190-200% - in my shop (location of it is mentioned on the first post of this thread; ~same as for Arkadia).
(probably these could stand max. for two weeks until items sold or new batch of armors crafted)

Longer answer:
1. Price is based on craft economy. Market on materials, their rarity, crafting success. These things are not stable. "EU is dynamic". You probably have seen my fluctuating prices on other crafted by me items (ex. latest lower prices on lvl 13 mining amps after some success on crafting components for it). Crafting runs on Perseus armor due to rarity of frakite are short and so, prices could live short time.
2. Price is no doubt based on demand as well. How we could fairly distribute rare items (Perseus is that atm)? Hunters who need it badly and show that by their wish to pay better should be allowed to have higher space. On the other hand, if item lays in shop some longer time I lower price dependently on situation (no incoming events etc.).
3. While setting prices I tend also to think about market on other armors, be it crafted or looted, not to influence their market too bad way (ex. cheap Perseus would compete out all Calypso armors including crafted Lich armors. Calypso armorers could get to unemployed...). I'm trying to buffer at least a bit bad fluctuations on interplanetary flow (I'm open for PMs discussing on that theme).
4. Perseus is both crafted and looted armor. Some parts are supplied to market by hunters on Arkadia (currently I could see some good flow of M Thighs and F Harnesses). So you could see at times some gap on prices of single parts. Different supply methods. That's why I do not posted any of two mentioned above to auction, or named parts in my shop got no prices/are not purchasable. As well I wish to notice service of other crafters.
5. Price also depends who is asking - I could have some unfilled debts for my helpers or some discounts for regular customers. Time to time I put some good deals for constant visitors. Gifts could happen to find while browsing listed.

Probably there are some other factors influencing my prices as well :) But it's complex question. Discussion is open just I do that on PM level. Respect income of constructive thoughts to build best service to community.

To get the answer would be best simply to use auction search system using "Perseus" as keyword or visit my shop. Shopkeeper is wearing Perseus armors - easy to locate it.

Regards,
Auk

Thanks for the detailed answer. Totally understand that the prices fluctuate, that's what I do with my shop stock also. I would have just visited the shop but I am mostly on Arkadia.

Pegasus armors got to completed after my lucky looting first in-game print for Pegasus Foot Guards.
Prices in my shop on Pegasus armors slightly adjusted.
Shopkeeper with Lich armors refilled

Thanks to visitors. Best luck on looting great MU items! (MU paid --> MU looted :scratch2: ;))
Shop restocked. Infiltrator Shin Guards M&L added

Not an uber but rare Calypso L armors, Luna and Orca, M & F sets added.

Predator armor M&F sets added at promotional 108%.

Shop refilled. Many thanks to visitors. Best luck! :wtg:

Today Spectre armors added (slightly below Lich). Full TT M&F sets.
At 5E apt. now there are 14 shopkeepers offering you rare crafted armors (all shopkeepers wear armors they sell - easy to locate armors you looking for), at 7B apt.- 13 shopkeepers with various armor plates.

Shops refilled. 7B shop got Pulsar 8s at ~109%. We hope you will enjoy. Best luck

7B shop refilled to have sets of all crafted Calypso armor plates, shopkeepers were redesigned for easier shop browsing
(see picture on first post of this thread)

(E ones [2E, 3E, 4E or 5E] come from L prints, so any of these sometimes could get to missing when prints not available)

Just curious as to how often you update prices on armor. ty

Just curious as to how often you update prices on armor. ty
Updated some a week ago. Any particular armors you had in mind?
(rare sellers are updated more rare)

15th shopkeeper added! :D

15th shopkeeper added to 5E shop. At the moment it contains rare cool looking unL Vampire armor M & F sets. Without feet :( These come from uber uber rare L prints - I haven't any atm.

Prices on Perseus were slightly adjusted.

Last edited:
bump: Shop refilled. Prices on Pegasus, 8A, pulsar 8 revised.

Get your stuff while you can, he is reaching the boiling point :tongue2:

Get your stuff while you can, he is reaching the boiling point :tongue2:

I wear invisible Pegasus armors (52 Burn and 43 Penetration protection!), so I hope I'm safe :D
Thanks for some injection of good mood!

Bump. Seems active weekend it been :D Happy Perseus shop keeper girl met me in the shop yesterday. [She loves brave hunters; many kind words I've heard from her :)]. Keep her happy :wtg: and she could succeed on forcing me to do higher discounts for her beloved hunters :D
Our best wishes, GL on your hunts!

16th shopkeeper added. It will contain Zombie (L) armor sets. Atm it's at ~107-108%.

After 16th shopkeeper at 5E shop (5E apartment) there are ~320 items listed for sell.
7B apartment, which is by two floors above, contains next 260 items [mostly various armor plates] for sell.
Thus shopping site will have ~600 armor pieces on offer.
Hopefully these shop services will be helpful in many situations.

Prices on Lich armors adjusted

Last edited:
day 13 year 13 bump bump.
Any evil hunters would like some Perseus? :D Pegasus? :D
I wish evil high ATH ;)

shop refilled. Thanks to all visitors. Have a good weekend!

Saturday bumpzors :bump:

Refilled on Perseus, Pegasus, armor plates, but yet delayed on refilling Aquila - got short on banite. See, there is good order for it in auction on Calypso. Thanks in advance for help.

Honest question here, but 29 shop keepers is a lot of PED, why not purchase a store instead?

Honest question here, but 29 shop keepers is a lot of PED, why not purchase a store instead?

I have more than 29 :D Visit my shop at PA mall - floor 3 shop#14 - there are few more shopkeepers, hehe.

There are more than one reason why I like shopkeepers, but probably I could mention here one: I like their compact style - you could post even 20 quadwings into one not ruining space in your shop :D

Back