Need A Contact To Buy Or Sell Somthing, Well Read HERE :) :) :)

Grengoshi

Guardian
Gregorie Grengoshi trester

INTRODUCTION

Hello to who ever reads this, some of you might now me. My Name is Gregorie Grengoshi trester. But perferbly i like Grengoshi :). I have lunched a new Business im hoping will kick off. Maybe not new to some people but its new for me hahaha.... really not that funny.. Ahem. With all joking aside i shall do my best to explain what i will be marketing my self as.

To ANY one who is selling.

Well i use auction time to time and ive had a good amount of my stuff not sell. Let me tell you that pissed me off alot (if pissed is going to be attacked as a swear then ill edit it but to me ass is a animal and piss is a form of bodily function i think majority of players are adults), why pay a fee and not get reimbursed for it, well MA can be a bit greedy lol. By using me you wont have to pay a single cost till i actually find u a contact to buy your stuff. You ask you self? "cant i do this my self" well absolutely you can! But at what cost to you? At what amount of time? Instead of Wasting your wonderful time dealing with it, make a five day contact with me. I will attempt the selling for you. By the way i shall not take any items at all unless its PED for my fee.
(I will get to fee's and other stuff later on please bare with me my friends)

To ANY one who is buying.

Ever had a item you needed but couldn't find in auction? Sick of siting in twins and yelling "BUYING" for hours, well not to worry for a small fee u can contract me for 5 days to buy whatever you want. Every time something sells you pay the fee or u can pay in advance for my services (you do not have to price discussion will be discussed in Entropia) It seems more logical to buy items then using auction but mind you auction is a wonderful tool, but there's always that off hand your items arrant there or for the price your asking (BEWARED JUST BECAUSE YOU STATE A PRICE DOES NOT MEAN ITS A GOOD ONE OR IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO BUY STUFF)

I am creating this business to help players. And yes there is a fee but i am spending my time to help :). Five days no charge till deals gone thrugh but any thing over 5 days for those or that item will add a fee. instead of wasting you time , you could be mining and hunting. Doing events and society events as well.

DONATIONS AND TIPS ARE ACCEPTED.

TO BE EDITED LATER GOING TO HOOTERS WITH FREINDS BYE

Meet me in twins to discus what it is you need, please do not post it on here. or if you like to make a appointment on here that is fine.

Last edited:
hmm...

You might try to contact the people that are trying to re-start STTS. Do some searches for STTS to see what I'm talking about.

Just to inform you this was a old bump post but reusing it.
I also would like to State Something. If you Contract with me I will screen shot the agreement. if i find you a buyer or a seller and you do not follow through with your agreement you will be black listed. you will be posted up and with the screen shot of the agreement on the forum.
NOTE. PLEASE READ: I strive to help my customers. They are the top of my list to help. But only if they follow the guide lines I have set out
These are the rules I’ve had to make if you use my services
1. I am taken my time and skill to help you find someone to buy or sell an item or items. I will do the majority of the work. But if it was agreed you would tell me which items you where selling or buying at a specific date you need to keep up with it.
2. If You Do Not Want To Use My Services No Longer. Please don’t feel obligated unless I have found the buyer and you have traded with them (even if I find a buyer you won’t have to pay me unless you traded and bought or sold that item) There are others who will need more time and could use the time I’m wasting on you if u no longer want those items.
TO BE CONTUIED

I just want to say to the people who use my service, I will work my damn hardest to get you what u need. If I can’t find that item or that buyer, it was because no one was buying or selling. I will do my damn hardest to make sure TO MAKE sure you get what you need I can’t stress that enough. When I work on something is is with great passion.
BUT TO those who will attempt to scam me, it will be your loss because I am fare and just person who will attempt to help u in every way. You will be black listed and made known to everyone that you’re a low life.

Last edited:
If they want to sell won't they just post here? If they do post here where do you come in again?

Sorry but I see the Angel sale post then you repost the same sale and the seller came on the thread. To be successful here you need to find sellers that DIDN'T already post in EF.

I have no issues with you just giving advice, find the sellers that don't use EF already and you might have a business.

bump 11:15 pm usa eastern

i have listend some guide lines for certain people who dont like to be respectfull its not to every one so please do not feel affended if you are old costomers

again i cant stress this enough that i strive to help the people who contracted me to help them

ty :)

bump 11:15 pm usa eastern

ummmmm

Sorry for my Long absence i had technical difficulty
Thank For your patience:yay: please contact me if you need me to work for ya!

Wait, so if we happen to find/sell the item we're looking for before you do then you'll post a screenshot for humilation? :scratch2::laugh:

How can you be trusted? You're a very recent player who from a customers point of view could be just waiting for someone to come along with a big prepay amount for something and flee with the ped or build up over time with a trust scam.

The trading is fine the way it is and its not hard to post what you're looking to buy or what you're selling so your service is pretty worthless since its free to make sales posts.

Your stuff isn't selling on auction? Try using other techniques or find out what sells well.

How about reading what i typed first!, i clearly state if you find a buyer on your own then theres no fee to my assistance, and where the hell am i going to scam people????

Instead of just quick reading read the wording better instead of accusing some one of being a scam artist

but for you information ive helped several people, most of the time in which i don't take the money o0r take half of the fee for finding people

but o ya let me tell you while some person is hunting or mining and they need assistance with the items they obtain or need for the hunting/mining im sure they do better having help

so don't call some one a scam unless u have good evidence!

i work to help people, but i am defiantly not doing it for free....... IF YOU HAD READ THE POST!!!! you would no i only charge a fee AFTER THEY i found some one.

good luck with your business, if I am looking for something in the future and need an assist I will look you up.

TY :)

p.s long turm costomers get discounts :) forgot to mention that lol, discoutns can meen added days

I have used his service, it just saved me the time of looking on auction/shouting in Twin Peaks.

The way his service works is: he gets you in contact with a buyer/seller and then you do the actual trade with the buyer/seller.

If he doesn't find your items or anyone willing to buy it, he won't charge you anything.

I don't see how this could even be remotely considered as a scam, while he never holds any items!

Kind regards,
a happy customer!

Anyways, used the service, and If I ever need to, I will use it again.

Good luck Greg,

TJ:bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easy folks... you either wish to use the service, have some questions about the service or wish to give a friendly bump. Otherwise...

5.5 - Trading Thread Abuse
Off-topic posts made in Trading threads are NOT permitted. The only posts permitted in Trading threads are the following:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above
Any posts that do not fit one of the above categories WILL BE DELETED. If you wish to discuss the market value of an item or service, please create a thread in one of the following forums: Items, Price Check or General Economy Discussion, as appropriate. Any member found to frequently ignore or abuse this rule risks permanently losing all posting privileges in the Trading section.

I appreciate everyone's cooperation and best of luck to all :thumbup:

i work to help people, but i am defiantly not doing it for free....... IF YOU HAD READ THE POST!!!! you would no i only charge a fee AFTER THEY i found some one.

just want to understand your service clearly...

If I have an item I wish to find a buyer for, I can contract you for 5 days to attempt to find somebody to buy my item, but if you do not find a buyer there is no fee?...

Assuming that's the case, where do we go from there? Do you try again for 5 more days?...

Assuming you do, and you are successful this time, are you charging for 5 days of service or 10?

your service is interesting, I'm interested! :deal:

there would be a one day or two day waiting time if i am crammed wit order, which i haven't :( but on the first order if u wanna go more then 5 days its 10 pec addition days, but in truthfulness u can just wait 5 days take a break for a day or two, and recontract me, so theres is away around paying so much.... i do this for the imaptiont sellers/buyers. but no in other words unless u want to make a long term contract

Gday,
Ive used Grengoshi's service for selling as a few of you know and found him to be enthusiastic in his bid to sell my items,spamming in twin(everyday)and here on the forum,
It gave me more time to do the things i do in EU rather than hang in twin bored silly spamming my wears.knowing that my items were being offered for sale not just here(Sales threads can be a bit slow) but every few mins in game was comforting to say the least.

I felt no risk as i didn't have to offer up my items in advance and he kept me informed of any potential buyers.
I will use his Services again without a doubt.
Good luck with your enterprise Gren
Zed

bump. coem on people, business has bin bad lol

Back