Need a good mentor for a serious player!

tafse44

Young
Zerenita PP Zenon
Hi

I played this game for 1-2 years ago, but had to stop because of girlfriend, time and so on.. but now I have more time and want to start again. Unlucky my old avatar was deleted due to inactivity. I have a lot of experience of the game, but I can that it has been some major changes since last time I logged on.

My goal will be, in the first point:
- Reach my old avatar in experience and gears (dont remember the number of skills, but I had angel armor and several heavy guns.. hehe the names will come as I play now..)

My mentor has to be a good mentor, and a skilled mentor. Hope that this mentor also will be a member of a good society where I can have a try-out, to show what I can do.
I'm asking of an good mentor because I am a serious person and player, and the mentor I choose will not regret.

I live in Norway, but I can be online at any weird times :)

And dont mention scam.. this is not. I hate that word. But if you wonder if this is.. I wanna show you, before you make up your mind.

Send me PM in here, or answer the post :)

- Zerenita

hm, i don't have an active disciple atm, so i could apply for that

see signature for the mentorship offer thread, more info about me there :)

in any case you might be interested in my guide, see signature for that as well :D

hf and gl ;)

Hmm how serious :p not sure I could bend any rules to let you into cK or cK's though. (Pick Alice Pcik alice)

Or just read the forum thoroughly it's better than any mentor.

I could be your mentor, because I still lack some skills in that profession. However I have no clue what a mentor can learn you more then : "read EF""

Since you are (or were) a hardcore hunter i would like to suggest you find a good soc and read this forum a lot. I cannot offer you any hunting advice in-game as i am too busy skilling when i log (and i am located on CP atm).

My advice, go to a soc term, apply for the soc: "NBK Legion" and follow instructions to our private forum here on EF. We'll be able to get you up and running in no-time. If you are a hard skiller, you can graduate within a week.

Do you have plans on depositing? This would enable some chipping to skip the slow skilling with an opalo (or similar). Approach depends on your initial budget.

So you let your angel armor get deleted:scratch2:
smart.

Besides that alice is great mentor!
best track record in EU

Back