Need a good mentor

Meapa

Mature
Society
Drop Zone
Meapa Brisbaner Bird
Hello,

Just seeing if someone here could be my mentor

Someone who can bear my impatients and questions would be good.
Just waiting for the planet to download and have Arkadia up next so yeh

My timezone is GMT +10
and my skype is jbird351

Thanks, Meapa

You may browse the in-game mentor register to find the best ranked mentors and read about what they have to offer. Good luck!

You may browse the in-game mentor register to find the best ranked mentors and read about what they have to offer. Good luck!

Would be doing that if my internet wasn't so slow and downloaded quicker

Not always a good choice to look in the mentor register for ranked... there are few (probably most) players that either:
  • have few friends that graduated for them (not necesarily got advice from the mentor but graduated just for the prizes)
  • broke the EULA and created few accounts (it is possible to graduate by cycling about 300peds. This gives the oportunity to exploit the system as the total cost of graduating is about 50peds. Prizes + skills may be worth more).
In both cases i bet the mentor will get 5 stars and will have few graduated ones. This does not mean he is a good mentor, right? :laugh:
Of course there are actually few good mentors there but to sort out the bad ones i think it is better to look for a mentor in here that offers some sort of "school for newbies".

Falagor
:bandit:

I can help u if u need a mentor. :)

hi Meapa,

I am currently offering my mentor service. I joined EU over 7 years ago and have descent skills (over 200k total skills, 202 health, 100 agility, level 72 blp sniper hit). I offer all my disciples an insentive program where I pay 10ped per every 10% progress towards graduation.

I currently have 2 graduated disciples, and a 3rd soon. My rating is 5 of 5.

I mostly play on calypso.

Would be happy to help you and answer all your questions. :)

Last edited:
Take Enum,you will not regret it!!!!

Mentor

Hey Meapa,

So are you still looking for a mentor? If so then I'd be happy to have you on board, as I'm new to the mentor thing I'm not new to the game. I've been playing for 2+ years and though I'm not as skilled as some other mentor's but I am sure that I am able to help you kick off your EU career!

So I'm also from Australia, well born in NZ and moved to OZ in 2000 when I was 15. But back to being a mentor... Its sad to say that I'm not on the same planet as yourself but its only a short trip away! So if your interested in me as you mentor please feel free to PM me on the forum, also feel free to look at my profile on PCF.com. :D

PS: How are you enjoying it so far?

Keep the Faith.
Kryto.

Click my signature to see what I have to offer. I mostly play on Calypso though. Arkadia is more of a holiday destination.

Hello, and welcome. :)

Ill throw my name out there, Forgorth Forgo Lundain. Feel free to look me up in the register.

I started in 2006, took a break after a sizable cash-out, and am back.

I have experience in all areas of play, space, and all planets, since EU is a profitable endeavor for me, I am on often.

I am on Arkadia at least once a week, usually more. Always , any advice or information is free for the asking.

I currently have 2 Arkadian disciples in progress. I can offer not only tips and advice, but also a way to transfer and bring any supplies you may need from calypso for no extra charge to disciples. Even have a shopkeeper on Arkadia set up for this purpose.

I can also craft most anything you need. With over 1000 blueprints...there are not many other crafters in game with such a large blueprint inventory. And I get BP's all the time that I have no need for (if you are interested in crafting).

I am not the person to look for for handouts, other options out there for that. If you are doing well, and have not begged for goods, I do usually throw a few items to disciples here and there.

I am also not the best person if you prefer to have a mentor side by side non-stop, as I need to be too many places each week as it is. But I certainly do make time for meetups as we can arrange it, or as you want it. I also support buying from disciples whenever possible to help turnover.

You already have some great options available to you here, and now another.
I wish you luck either way, and again....Welcome :).

Hello,

Just seeing if someone here could be my mentor

Someone who can bear my impatients and questions would be good.
Just waiting for the planet to download and have Arkadia up next so yeh

My timezone is GMT +10
and my skype is jbird351

Thanks, Meapa

+10 here, your welcome to call upon and oldie:)

I'm a mentor on Arkadia and I also visit other planets but Arkadia is my home basically..I've played 6 years and do most mining but have very good hunting skills as well...I like to hunt noob mobs :p..I speak english as my first language and do also speak swedish..Pm me if you're interested in a very good miner as a mentor..Oh yes and I have alot of patience..

Back