Need some explanation.

cheesecracker

Hatchling
If I have enough EFD's I will be able to buy things that I then will recieve ingame? Or are these items just for the entropia forum or something.. I don't really understand it.

with efd you can only purchase forum stuff, since the game is not connected to the forum (but the other way round).

however, once in a while you may come across people selling/auctioning items or peds for efd.

You can only use EFD to buy things here on entropia forum

like for example icons:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/icons.php

you can also sell EFD for peds which will allow you to ofc buy stuff ingame, but that is an player market not depo to the mods and get peds automaticly ingame ;)

for more info of EFD read all the stickies :p their there for a reason

Mods should get a stick and poke MA a bit

This is THE most active forum and it represents alot of players,
Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually do something ingame with the EFD
Serious who would pay ped for something you own on a forum?
I don't get it.

This is THE most active forum and it represents alot of players,
Wouldn't it be fun if we could actually do something ingame with the EFD
Serious who would pay ped for something you own on a forum?
I don't get it.

PED is in-game, EFD is for the forum. That's quite easy. You can't assume that the price for an in-game item with the latest markup is automatically converted to EFD, right? Furthermore, that would completely render MA's balance manager useless and the markups of those items would drop to zero in-game.

If you want to exchange either way you can buy EFDs with PEDs at 711's shop (wherever that is, please use the search) or buy/sell at EFD-auctions.

There's no link between EF and EU besides the fact the Marco and his gang are posting something every now and then.

Back