negativity :)

Trading must be on fire right now! That's 3 traders I know all setting out to lose customers and alienate people in a matter of weeks! :eyecrazy:

Op seems to want to discourage the miners, crafters and hunters from doing there stuff & losing ,yet its this that keeps the traders trading... Very altruistic :D

Must have far too many customers ;)

I play EU socially. Don't need to profit, but minimising losses is helpful! Plus... shopping in EU distracts me from shopping Irl ;)

À trader preaching that his clients should stop playing. Smart move....

Note to self remember never to trade with ka kaatje bou

Care to elaborate?

base jumping, riding fast bike at 300 km/h only thinks i do what he means is probably there is many ways to get huge rush IRL.

Jump out of airplaine at 5000 ft you will get feeling that EU will never get you.

Why i write this? I aint pissed or mad. I dont hunt, mine or craft. I trade. I make money while you all lose it. I think alot of you ppl should wake up. I feel pitty for you gamblers.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself..Are you addicted to gambling?

:)

You pity the people who play at a cost? Funny, without us you wouldn't be able to trade and make PED. Stick that in your grey matter and think about it. :wise:

base jumping, riding fast bike at 300 km/h only thinks i do what he means is probably there is many ways to get huge rush IRL.

Jump out of airplaine at 5000 ft you will get feeling that EU will never get you.

I flew an old WW2 fighter plane recently (t6 Texan), and doing aerobatics in that thing was a HUGE rush. Don't know if EU ever made me feel that crazy haha

Well, I can't jump out of a plane when I get home late from work. And unless you happen to have a track on your yard, riding bikes at high speed is just stupid.

And what says you have to exclude those activities from life just because you play EU?

Why i write this? I aint pissed or mad. I dont hunt, mine or craft. I trade. I make money while you all lose it. I think alot of you ppl should wake up. I feel pitty for you gamblers.

How ironic... you used to enjoy it.

"Honey, what have you looted today?"

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-an-EU-addict!&p=703509&viewfull=1#post703509

Pitty for addicts? Sure I can understand that. Somewhere, you have become smug and overly-narcissistic. So many others have fun just logging in for visiting, exploring, achieving. Why do you have a need this day to be so negative? Your child is about 8-9 years old now? I hope you are not teaching them to be as smug as you...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-an-EU-addict!&p=703509&viewfull=1#post703509

Pitty for addicts? Sure I can understand that. Somewhere, you have become smug and overly-narcissistic. So many others have fun just logging in for visiting, exploring, achieving. Why do you have a need this day to be so negative? Your child is about 8-9 years old now? I hope you are not teaching them to be as smug as you...

Wait... in that thread .. the OP references infinity.. so perhaps that is the infinity that is already blacklisted... in which case this post may have been with the wrong person or this person got brainwashed by infinity.. or they have always been two peas in a pod... a person married to another auction scammer.

Reading the OP reminds me of this song..

Wait , so are you wife who had twins or the girlfriend ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?260888-3th-Ath-and-again-very-special-%29

@OP

Ahhhh now I understand. So you and Mr Infinity are married, damn you two deserve eachother. The douchebaggery contests in your house must be something worth watching.

Also, did you get a chance to read your husband's thread about having a love affair on your back? I think it was deleted but you can find some traces of it in this other thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ry-special-)&p=3246310&viewfull=1#post3246310
or just ask arround because that thread went into like 10 pages long...

Congrats on being the two most hated people in the universe, some day karma will pay you a visit :)

:yup:

Jerry Springer ain't got nothing on Entropia!

@OP

Ahhhh now I understand. So you and Mr Infinity are married, damn you two deserve eachother. The douchebaggery contests in your house must be something worth watching.

Also, did you get a chance to read your husband's thread about having a love affair on your back? I think it was deleted but you can find some traces of it in this other thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ry-special-)&p=3246310&viewfull=1#post3246310
or just ask arround because that thread went into like 10 pages long...

Congrats on being the two most hated people in the universe, some day karma will pay you a visit :)

:yup:

I'm sure a catched version can be found. If anyone recall the name or know the old url I would be grateful since I missed it.

Time for the popcorn train.. Choo choo!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I'm sure a catched version can be found. If anyone recall the name or know the old url I would be grateful since I missed it.

I wish someone found it somewhere, I've tried my google magic without success but that thread was disgusting as fuck to read. Not only because "that guy" has a terrible reputation, but because a few weeks later he made a thread about his newborn baby.

U.n.b.e.l.i.e.v.a.b.l.e. Poor kids...

PS: Agreed on the popcorn, some Oprah worth material right here.

I value my time a lot higher than the profit I can make in here per hour so I make my money elsewhere and spend it here having fun (well not much anymore but still..) :cool:

That is the reason I play this game (and some swirlies :ahh: *grins*)

I like cake.

Also guess big resellers lost lotta ped on mark up crashes.... guess this is attempt to try get people to slow to help?

Anyway again i like cake.

poor person that needs a game to find adrenaline :p

Well the fact is we can not go skydiving or bungy jumping every day, so if playing a game like EU can give a person a little adrenaline boost that's all good with me.

First of for me traders and resellers are the same thing.
They buy and try to sell for a profit.
Simple supply and demand.

But the way the OP presented his/her case is deplorable. Just think OP ... where would you be if there weren't hunters, miners, carfters ? What would you be selling ?

What profit would you be having ? Right NONE.

Grow up and show some respect.
BTW, I don't think you'll have much trade anymore with the people that read this. LOL

First of for me traders and resellers are the same thing.
They buy and try to sell for a profit.
Simple supply and demand.

But the way the OP presented his/her case is deplorable. Just think OP ... where would you be if there weren't hunters, miners, carfters ? What would you be selling ?

What profit would you be having ? Right NONE.

Grow up and show some respect.
BTW, I don't think you'll have much trade anymore with the people that read this. LOL
He said it that way because he knew it was good trolling material. Replying to him only makes him laugh harder. Mods should really remove these threads.

So you hunt and spent money. Many are happy when they get swirlies. For some reason that gives a thrill and make them not see that they lose more then they get. I did once read that mindark gives back 80/90% of what you spent..How its possible to profit then? Maybe if you are uber and only loot very rare things. But to reach that level you need atleast spent that much money you will make the day that you are therBLAHBLAHBLAHB:AHwill break even or lose when you dont mine smart. But lets say you break even, or make 5% profit on every 100 ped you spent. How much time you spent on it to cycle your peds. Is it really worth the time to make such little profit?
Not to mention abot crafting. That is only lose and lose more and finaly all you have, but hey, you can deposit some and maybe you get an ath...not gonna happe, wake up :p
So whats the thriBLAHBLABLAHBLAHBLAHnt hunt, mine or craft. I trade. I make money while you all lose it. I think alot of you ppl should wake up. I feel pitty for you gamblers.

Talk about shitting where you eat. Are you addicted to being a dumb ass?

Back